ahouse_ourhome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interested to hear what others think of her?
I used to like her, she seemed pretty normal & down to earth but now she grates on me!!
She's getting worse too!!!

Reactions: 2
I used to like her, but her constant stories of changing things all the time is starting to grate. At first I thought it was nice to see a normal house and mum, but she's now always changing stuff for the sake of it. 🙄

I used to like her, but her constant stories of changing things all the time is starting to grate. At first I thought it was nice to see a normal house and mum, but she's now always changing stuff for the sake of it. 🙄
Glad I'm not the only one!

She's a hypocrite too, she moaned like mad a few weeks ago about Amazon not replying to her when her outside sofa was damaged after only having it a year, claimed she wouldn't buy from the or promote them again yet just today she's doing a swipe up!!!

Reactions: 3
Oh my god I unfollowed her months and months ago as I couldn’t stand her voice lol
So droney mixed with her accent it killed me lol!
But I got fed up with the constant changing things too and always doing something like she was never happy and keeping up with the gram!!

Reactions: 4
Oh my god I unfollowed her months and months ago as I couldn’t stand her voice lol
So droney mixed with her accent it killed me lol!
But I got fed up with the constant changing things too and always doing something like she was never happy and keeping up with the gram!!
Yes, the droney voice, today's stories were so long & boring, she takes ages just to say what she needs to say between clearing her throat & saying 'yeah'.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes, the droney voice, today's stories were so long & boring, she takes ages just to say what she needs to say between clearing her throat & saying 'yeah'.
This!!!!
Thirty million stories to say one little thing!
Bore off

Her selfie today on stories... defo trying to be mrs hinch with the hair 🥴

Why does she do her story & insist on lip slapping, yawning & clearing her throat while trying to talk/drone it's disgusting!

While I'm on disgusting, shut your bloody toilet seat, no one wants to see down your toilet, she does it all the time which means the dirty cow doesn't close it before flushing 🤮

Why does she do her story & insist on lip slapping, yawning & clearing her throat while trying to talk/drone it's disgusting!

While I'm on disgusting, shut your bloody toilet seat, no one wants to see down your toilet, she does it all the time which means the dirty cow doesn't close it before flushing 🤮
One of many reasons why I unfollowed her

Reactions: 1
Just being noisy lol but does she actually work or live of her husbands wage I find the whole yawning and coughing so rude! Used to enjoy her page but now its boring same thing over and over again she seems so stuck up to be honest

Just being noisy lol but does she actually work or live of her husbands wage I find the whole yawning and coughing so rude! Used to enjoy her page but now its boring same thing over and over again she seems so stuck up to be honest
No she doesn't work, they seem to have money to burn at the rate she spends it.
Her eldest daughter has medical conditions & Amy has said before she is her carer so she may get some sort of benefit payment maybe?

Does she do anything outside in the garden? Or go out with the kids and hubby for family day?

Does she do anything outside in the garden? Or go out with the kids and hubby for family day?
The only thing I've seen them do is shopping trips but she doesn't show much, she films the bloody wall or kitchen window when she's droning on!!

I see the breakfast bar is from Amazon.

All that fuss she made, swearing about Amazon, saying she'd never use them again, mention them or tag them yet since, she has used & mentioned them loads.

Just goes to show the big old rant was all in hope that Amazon would contact her & refund or replace her patio set!!!

Unlucky Amy, they didn't did they & now you have to eat your words & show everyone you're just like the rest!!

A fake & a liar after freebies!

• Haha
When I first followed her a year ago she said she wasnt going to be doing ads and taking freebies and I thought YES how refreshing! That very quickly changed and just proved all these home accounts are all the bastard same! Also never see her leave the house.

I just dont see no life in the house. You see no one else or anyone in garden enjoying the sunshine! All you see is the kitchen window and tap running!

I just dont see no life in the house. You see no one else or anyone in garden enjoying the sunshine! All you see is the kitchen window and tap running!
Totally. Where’s her husband and her 2 daughters? You never hear them let alone see them :unsure: