Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kaaa2

VIP Member
Ugh it's so dangerous giving "health" advice when not qualified to do so. Preying on vulnerable people. Makes me so uncomfortable. She's comparing herself to tony robbins too. Makes sense... From what I've read elsewhere and on this thread, she is the worst kind of "influencers" and super self involved. Jacob isn't any better in my opinion, now trying to sell his courses in photography. The way he acts and talks really gives me the ick... and he apparently cheated on his ex for years.
he did cheat on his ex. Him and Aggie and made for each other

• Haha
Reactions: 2

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Biohackers all over the world supplements. But she prided herself on being so healthy she didn't need it and suddenly she has her own and supplement for everything.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Her original face

(And from that channel, I gather that her full name is Agnieska Lal)

She comes out so unlikable, I don't get it

An independent Ted talk (aka not a Ted talk) with her new face

Current times Aggie

Emsieboo

Finalllllyyyyyy a thread about this absolute twit! She is one of the most annoying people I’ve ever stumbled across. She thinks she knows everything about everything. She has some scary posts talking about health topics that I really don’t think she’s qualified to do and you’ll see a lot of people questioning and telling her off for it. She’s crazy!

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
All that time and money, and yet she can't get a better hairstylist/colorist? 💀

I guess her hair matches her tan: tacky, cheap, and fake.

Last edited:

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
I looked everywhere for her full name for the title thread. So it's Lal ?
Not surprised at all, she always seemed really inauthentic.

Reactions: 1

kaaa2

VIP Member
There is something off about Aggie. She was a travel blogger and sold courses on how to be a travel influencer. Also a bikini and fitness wear clothing line.
After Jacob she was selling presets and courses about finding love and have an amazing relationship plus all the NFTs stuff.
Now they are not together she is now a “nutritionist”.

I am surprised that she is now a Biohacker and want to tell people how to be healthy.

Is she a nutritionist/Dietitian or a trainer? No she is none of that and yet she wants to give people advice.

She keep on wanting to teach people how to do things or be something when she is not qualified to do it.

Sorry Aggie but having experience with supplements or be a google expert does not quality you to be an expert. Stop trying to sell all this crap.

What is next?!?make up range??
All this girl wants to do is make money from people by selling and feeing them utter crap. I don’t know how more people can’t see right through her?

Cariad

VIP Member
There is something off about Aggie. She was a travel blogger and sold courses on how to be a travel influencer. Also a bikini and fitness wear clothing line.
After Jacob she was selling presets and courses about finding love and have an amazing relationship plus all the NFTs stuff.
Now they are not together she is now a “nutritionist”.

I am surprised that she is now a Biohacker and want to tell people how to be healthy.

Is she a nutritionist/Dietitian or a trainer? No she is none of that and yet she wants to give people advice.

She keep on wanting to teach people how to do things or be something when she is not qualified to do it.

Sorry Aggie but having experience with supplements or be a google expert does not quality you to be an expert. Stop trying to sell all this crap.

What is next?!?make up range??
It's all a bit MLM isn't it?....she'll be shilling essential oils next

lololo999

O.O I did not know that about him.
Yes, she changed hr body but so what.. a lot of people do. I do understand that if you want to make money out of being an ''influencer'' you need to adapt especially if you do not share a REAL value with the world. There are many content creators out there who are really honest and share valuable stuff, but drama sells the best ans Aggie and Jacob are proof of that. All the drama stopped once they got villa ready, she got her supplements and he got his courses.. very convenient.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Damn, there's a lot more about her if you look for Aggie Lal 🧐 . I feel like the first post is lacking but I really only heard of her from her fangirl Amelia Liana.

Anyone who knows more if welcome to spill old tea 🤭

rrozay

Screenshot_20230905_203435_Instagram.jpg

Aggie posted this a while ago. I don't think Jacob's ex Hayley went to burning man in 2019 or last year, I wonder who she is talking about?