Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lololo999

Mm, not that's not biohacking that's just being healthy lol. The aim for biohacking is to "hack" your body to be able to be at top performance + slow or reverse aging + neuroplasticity. That's why so many supplements are necessary. I'm not against it personally, whoever can do it should enjoy it šŸ¤­ šŸ¤­ . She's just annoying and repeating stuff that actual boohackers have said, but she writes in pink, girly girl Aggie.

All that said I think she's a great marketer, it's crazy how many people buy her stuff.
Being healthy is trying to be at your top. Never discarded the idea of taking supplements when you need it. However stimulating your body to do something thatā€™s shouldnā€™t be doing is not going to be sustainable.
I donā€™t like the word ā€œbiohackingā€ since you canā€™t really ā€œhackā€ your body to do something should be doing long term. Andrew Huberman was talking about it.

And yes I agree she is a great marketer. I followed her in the past when she was travel blogger and enjoyed her content but since she moved into what she is currently doing it is a no no for me šŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 1

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Biohacking (call it whatever you like) should be more about understanding your body and adjusting lifestyle to be as healthy and balanced as possible (in my mind it works like this). Not taking a pill to make you :poop: in the morning šŸ™ˆ.
I think a few years back i would believe someone like her but not anymore
Mm, not that's not biohacking that's just being healthy lol. The aim for biohacking is to "hack" your body to be able to be at top performance + slow or reverse aging + neuroplasticity. That's why so many supplements are necessary. I'm not against it personally, whoever can do it should enjoy it šŸ¤­ šŸ¤­ . She's just annoying and repeating stuff that actual boohackers have said, but she writes in pink, girly girl Aggie.

All that said I think she's a great marketer, it's crazy how many people buy her stuff.

rrozay

There seemed to be an overlap between Aggie, Jacob and his previous girlfriend. Aggie has mentioned they met in Thailand while both in other relationships.

lololo999

and she is promoting exosome therapy now, which is stem cell therapy - that can be risky, still calling it biohacking XD

That was quite the production, why you would want a snow covered (looking) white tree on the edge of a stunning natural view of a Lake in Italy still baffles me. The walk down the aisle couldnā€™t have been more dramatic if she had tried, good luck to them, I canā€™t imagine having to create such drama around everything, seems exhausting!!

kaaa2

VIP Member
There seemed to be an overlap between Aggie, Jacob and his previous girlfriend. Aggie has mentioned they met in Thailand while both in other relationships.
jacob cheated on his last girlfriend so I wonder if it was with Aggie

lololo999

Biohacking (call it whatever you like) should be more about understanding your body and adjusting lifestyle to be as healthy and balanced as possible (in my mind it works like this). Not taking a pill to make you :poop: in the morning šŸ™ˆ.
I think a few years back i would believe someone like her but not anymore