Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lololo999

I have a feeling that she 'broke up'' with Jacob on purpose to get more views and it is weirdly coincidental that at the same time she is launching line of supplements and now the ''universe'' brought them back together (nothing was planned ofc)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5

kale-supremacist

VIP Member

Aggie is a polish influencer that came to fame for her courses on the law of attraction (yes she's one of those).

Main instagram:
Biohacking podcast:
Manifestation courses:

She's about to launch a biohacking book (for women by a woman). She has an unhealthy obsession with Dave Asprey (who look like a stale rice cake despite all of his "hacking). She also spends a lot of time in Dubai skydiving because why not.

She used to be in a relationship with this guy, but they broke up and she cries about it a lot in stories. But because she's enlightened and in alignment, she believes better is to come.

She manifested a million dollars home in LA, and anyone who can't do it should blame their victim mentality. If you're tired of self sabotaging and you too want to manifest incredible wealth overnight, she has a course about it. It's called "fuck the struggle" (I wish I was joking).

I think that's about it.
Her dog is the only redeeming character at play here, he's the cutest thing.

kaaa2

VIP Member
I have a feeling that she 'broke up'' with Jacob on purpose to get more views and it is weirdly coincidental that at the same time she is launching line of supplements and now the ''universe'' brought them back together (nothing was planned ofc)
I completely agree: everything they do is for engagement and views. A lot of their followers are bought too. When I saw them back in Bali with the puppies it confirmed it, all 100% calculated and planned

lotta99

Ugh it's so dangerous giving "health" advice when not qualified to do so. Preying on vulnerable people. Makes me so uncomfortable. She's comparing herself to tony robbins too. Makes sense... From what I've read elsewhere and on this thread, she is the worst kind of "influencers" and super self involved. Jacob isn't any better in my opinion, now trying to sell his courses in photography. The way he acts and talks really gives me the ick... and he apparently cheated on his ex for years.

Reactions: 4

lololo999

How can you check whether followers are bought?
Btw she was talking recently about her supplements and she has supplements for everything, sleep, going to the toilet, sugar spikes etc.. She sells meal replacements! it doesn't strike me as healthy approach to your well being... It can be dangerous especially if people are not educated enough. The truth is we should get as much nutrients from food and not from supplements. Meal replacements are very much no no ...

notahater1010

VIP Member
There is something off about Aggie. She was a travel blogger and sold courses on how to be a travel influencer. Also a bikini and fitness wear clothing line.
After Jacob she was selling presets and courses about finding love and have an amazing relationship plus all the NFTs stuff.
Now they are not together she is now a “nutritionist”.

I am surprised that she is now a Biohacker and want to tell people how to be healthy.

Is she a nutritionist/Dietitian or a trainer? No she is none of that and yet she wants to give people advice.

She keep on wanting to teach people how to do things or be something when she is not qualified to do it.

Sorry Aggie but having experience with supplements or be a google expert does not quality you to be an expert. Stop trying to sell all this crap.

What is next?!?make up range??

Doherty557

Chatty Member
This girl is the worst of the worst! Apparently grew up in poverty and yet I’ll never forget her YouTube video where she once said ‘why wouldn’t someone fly in business class’. Yuck

Reactions: 3

kaaa2

VIP Member
Anyone remember when she scammed her followers?

Also back in the day, she managed to travel because she was married to an old rich guy who took all her content

• Wow

notahater1010

VIP Member
She was a speaker at a conference talking about biohacking, nutrition, wellbeing and fitness.
Is she a nutritionist? No
Is she a Sports Scientist? No
Does she have any degree or anything in health science? No

So why the hell is she talking about something she had never studied about it or know nothing.

Oh just because I workout for the last 3 years and changed my body does not make me a personal trainer or a fitness expert.

She is a jack of all trades and master of none.
It is all about to make money. I wonder what will be the next venture next year.

P.s: They got back together how convenient. She is a bit old to be acting like she is a 20yo pretending to break up.

This woman has been married twice and now basically married again. She is damaged goods.

notahater1010

VIP Member
I wouldn’t take life advice from a women that has been married twice and had all those failed relationships.

I remember seeing her when she started with Jacob. She was so clingy and really needy. I find her too dependable of a man to be happy.

Every time they would post videos and pictures I would feel it was too much and too many love declarations.
She acted as if he was the love of her life and that people should be hopeful as they could find the same love too.

Everything that is too much isn’t healthy. No wonder it ended.

• Heart

Carmeme

One of my least favorite people on social media. Fake phoney and a user. Saw her in LA with her wannabe Jake Paul toy boy, not as pretty IRL and very very small.

notahater1010

VIP Member
Oh gosh Aggie saying she stop being a travel blogger because she was contributing to the pollution and problems that comes from travelling all the time.

Oh bish please we all you stopped because it had no $$ in there for you anymore.

She has tried so sell to her followers so many courses and subscriptions over the years.

She does not care about the planet. If she did she wouldn’t be selling supplements on plastic bottles.

• Heart

lotta99

He's honestly so ick. Putting these posts together makes is quite obvious. Each of their breakup time stamps for context... I forgot Aggie used to call her followers her "tribe". Now it's "queens". Lol

Attachments

• Sick

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230509_123103_Instagram.jpg

Am I misreading this or is she shading/bodyshaming her mom 😭 😭 .
She keeps repeating that she grew up in tough circumstances and poverty, and her mom just got to retire, I'm.....

• Wow
Reactions: 2

kaaa2

VIP Member
That how I remember her! Travel vlogger with old guy. Had no idea what she had moved on to now until I saw this thread, wow.

Looks like she has deleted most of her old videos on YT and changed the channel name

she changes her whole personality and what she believes in every few years… presets, masterclasses, biohacking…

the marriage years ago was most definitely for her US visa. And the relationship with Jacob was bizarre, I think for social media, but also seemed very toxic with her beliefs

Reactions: 2