Adverts you hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ads where they speak in breathless whispering tones ( I think it may be an attempt at ASMR ) and the ones where they either yell or speak in an annoying raised voice.

Reactions: 4
Morrisons kids gardening one is getting on my nerves now along with one where a small round Welsh girl with glasses just shouts her way through the ad - can't remember what it is for as I mute it now.
Kid with glasses is an ad for post office insurance and I really hate it as well. I also mute it.

Eurgh I think my body just turned inside out from the cringe.

A bit off topic but I was in a restaurant a few months ago which had a giant Haribo vending machine but every now and then - seemingly as you walked past it - it would shout “HA-RI-BO” at you really loudly, genuinely gave me the fear 😆🥴
whpever made this ad should have been sacked, none of it makes any sense, it weirdly seems like the "song" should rhyme but it doesn't even do that

Reactions: 2
Febreze "Noseblind" - awful attempt to create a buzzword

Febreze ads seem to be weird everywhere. There was a whole series in Japan like this one. Basically a mini soap where a teenage boy is trying to get together with his crush, but is constantly interrupted by his family telling him he stinks and spraying him and everything he touches with Febreze. I think that's just a little too harsh on your child's self-esteem

• Haha
I actually cannot think of ANY ad I have seen recently on TV that I don't absolutely hate :ROFLMAO:

The Virgin broadband one with the girl gets sent an old video of her Dad rapping and samples it! ...nice sentiment but im WFH and its literally on every 5 minutes and maybe im getting old because i can't understand one word that comes out of her mouth!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anybody else want to flatten that annoying little nurk, the Kia Ora sachet, with a clenched fist? :(

Oh and also the varied collection of know-it-all-kids in the climate pledge lecture, especially the australian one with the scrunched-up face who whines-on about sustainable farming - "Its a thing nah........................." URGGGGGHHHHH :(

Reactions: 7
The Virgin broadband one with the girl gets sent an old video of her Dad rapping and samples it! ...nice sentiment but im WFH and its literally on every 5 minutes and maybe im getting old because i can't understand one word that comes out of her mouth!
She looks in pain when singing! I'm so done with that ad ALWAYS being on!!!

I thought her dad had passed away? That’s the sentiment that comes over in the ad. It seemed like a tribute to her late father as she found this old tape amongst his possessions
I switch it off as soon as the music starts so I had no idea it was supposed to be a tribute. Its just grim :(

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Spotted purecremation.tv ad this morning. So bizarre! Everyone in a party set up, smiling whilst talking about death. Creepy!

Reactions: 6
WTF is the new compare the market advert with not just meerkats but a load of other evil animals?!

Reactions: 5
The Sky Q advert going around at the moment; well actually there’s two…
The one where Cat Deeley does the voice over.. fine.
Then another one where I think (but not sure) that Lily James does the voice over and she says ‘WOLLA’ instead of ‘VOILA’!!!! I shout at the tv every time!!!! I’m by no means bilingual (hey I can barely speak my own language) but I thought everyone knew how to pronounce Voila!!!!!! Especially a bloody actress!!!!!

Sorry, it just really gets on my tits 🍈🍈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Verisure alarm systems
‘The neighbours got broken into last night!’
‘really? How?’ Well if I took a wild guess I’d say they came in without asking 🙄

and that bleeping ‘BEBETO? BEBETTER!!’ Sweet ad 😡😡😡😡

• Haha
Verisure alarm systems
‘The neighbours got broken into last night!’
‘really? How?’ Well if I took a wild guess I’d say they came in without asking 🙄

and that bleeping ‘BEBETO? BEBETTER!!’ Sweet ad 😡😡😡😡
Verisure have cornered the market in utterly CRAP ads using the worst "actors" they can find. They must have a warped sense of humour

Reactions: 5
Ooh another one…the guide dog advert where she had a BIG ambition…to be a nurse 🥴😭😭😭 soooo repetitive

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.