Adverts you hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dead Happy life insurance are at it again - advert carries the banner 'Please die responsibly'

• Wow
Reactions: 7
This one comes up mainly on YouTube but the fabletics one where the woman is slapping peoples butts 'flat booty?! *slap* boost it!!' 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 1
The butt suds test one courtesy of Lumi

How to use a tampon w/ Amy Schumer

Both of them are shown a million times on YouTube. What karmic revenge is this?

ETA: All of the adverts from Liberty Mutual. They’re not funny and the yellow color story makes my eyes bleed.

The petit flous one with the kids singing "no added sugar ". I'm sure they're singing "we've had sugar"!

Reactions: 2
The one where the auld one pops in to the next doer neighbour with his post regarding life insurance. And when she finds out what it is, says ' Perhaps I'll take out a policy too'! Or something like that. Nosey auld beeatch, she could have just popped the letter in his letterbox and kept her nose out of his business. She does my head in.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
and another I hate : the Numan stiffener ad, where the silly old goat floats down the stairs - wearing SOCKS and loooong hair - and smiles to himself as he reflects on his successful night of passion with his woman. Then we see HER smugly grinning after getting a good seeing to. They do my head in, the pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
the ads where young families are infested with flies, they are carrying water. basically the clean water adverts with african and asian families saying donate £3 - because someone actually took time out of their day to film people in such treacherous conditions and felt good going home with that feeling like job done let’s uploads that to the tv
.it’s exploitment!!!!!

Reactions: 9
It’s always a huge emotional montage with people laughing and hugging and piano music and then some smug head going “we’re here for you through the good times and the bad times, the ‘let’s just stay in times’! We’re all in this together… and that’s why you can save 5p on all DFS sofas over £8000’ 🥰
*cuts to a family hysterically laughing on a sofa because they’re soooooo happy*

AGHHHH it makes IRRATIONALLY angry

Reactions: 4
those bleeping nationwide adverts during the very first lockdown.. the pregnant woman and the couple that were getting married. I remember screaming and turning the TV OFF in a fit of rage whenever they came on…. My boyfriend thought I was mental he was probably getting ready to turn me in! Lockdown was bad enough without those annoying dicks on those adverts lol

Reactions: 7
I'm sure these have been mentioned on here lots of times before but my most irritating ads at the moment are ones with monotonous or repetitive noises! (Why would an ad maker ever think this is a good idea?)

The Mcdonalds laughing one
The oooooooh, card reader one (can't remember what card reader it's for)
The Super noodles donkey one.

They actually make me anxious!

Reactions: 11
Morrisons kids gardening one is getting on my nerves now along with one where a small round Welsh girl with glasses just shouts her way through the ad - can't remember what it is for as I mute it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume ad: “Daisy, Daisy, Daisy, Daisy, Daisy, Daisy, Daisy, Daisy, Daisy”

Closely followed by Marc Jacobs Perfect perfume ad: “Perfect, Perfect, Perfect, Perfect, Perfect, Perfect, Perfect, Perfect, Perfect”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is one of my most hated adverts EVER.

duck off with your squidgy baby!

Eurgh I think my body just turned inside out from the cringe.

A bit off topic but I was in a restaurant a few months ago which had a giant Haribo vending machine but every now and then - seemingly as you walked past it - it would shout “HA-RI-BO” at you really loudly, genuinely gave me the fear 😆🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can't stand the Post Office insurance ad where the kid with the glasses keeps going on about her Granny who's playing football! She keeps saying "aaaand", driving me mad!😲

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.