Adverts you hate #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These adverts sound hideous! I'm glad I barely watch TV. Most of it is annoying.
Annoying, vexatious, poisonous and intrusive IMO.

At least the lockdown style ads with someone singing what sounded like sickly lullabyes ("bedwetting"style music IMO) in a woozy, breathy voice have tailed off.
Detergent ads went from jolly to Ingmar Begman style overnight but not in a good way.
Maybe they were a keening lament for the lack of 3 ply bog roll though tbf.

Reactions: 6
The Google pixel advert with the turned faces. The bleeping song from it needs to go away. Every YouTube video has that advert on it and I'm sick of it

Reactions: 2
Not sure if it's on mainstream TV as I've only ever seen it on YouTube but the Beyonce Texas hold 'em one where she keeps walking towards the camara using her fingers as a gun I actually like the song but it's on all the time and its annoying (and not because she look amazing in that barely there outfit shut up im not jealous) 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
That radio ad for free school meals, where the little kid is singing about food to the tune of the nursery rhyme "Oranges and Lemons".

Reactions: 1
The Kellogg's advert where the couple are in bed and she reveals the box of cereal from under the covers - the squealy jingle hurts my ears.

Reactions: 4
"Their exhausted bodies are breaking"

duck right off TBH.

""""I feel compelled to add a disclaimer that I'm not anti-donkey.
Unless a violent one attacks me for no reason or poos on me"""""""

Reactions: 4
"Their exhausted bodies are breaking"

duck right off TBH.

""""I feel compelled to add a disclaimer that I'm not anti-donkey.
Unless a violent one attacks me for no reason or poos on me"""""""
It's the cleft lip one for me always around lunch time FFS and I know it's sad blah blah but I don't want to bleeping see it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The current pot noodle one with the woman making slurping noises as she eats it. Why they think this is funny or appealing is beyond me.

Reactions: 15
The latest advert for Heinz baked beans, with the man sobbing, because he had to leave his case of baked beans behind. What a depressing advert. What is wrong with the timeless slogan Beanz meanz Heinz. Instantly recognisable, forever memorable.

Reactions: 10
On the Beach. They're ruining "It's the most wonderful time of the year" for me! I only want to hear that song in the lead up to Xmas FFS!

Reactions: 9
yep. They've murdered a song that always denoted Christmas to me. Now it denotes a creepy family you wouldn't want to be within 20 feet of IMO.
The kid with the neck pillow thingy gives me the fear tbh.

Reactions: 8
Currently 2 adverts getting right on my last nerve.
The first one is Wild deodorant. That stupid cow in that advert gives me absolute rage. The sniffing of her armpit 🤢🤮
Then the one for My Picture. As soon as I hear that woman singing I have to turn it off because it stays in my head all day long. Arghhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 5