Adverts you hate #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a couple of adverts from something called Neom (no not the aromatherapy candles and stuff), they appear to be for ultra-modern looking buildings with poncy names in the desert somewhere, possibly Saudi Arabia.

Why do we need to see these on mainstream TV? It was bad enough when they were on before every YT video I watched.

Reactions: 3
I saw an advert for chewing gum yesterday, can't remember the name of it. It has a woman chewing the gum, but she has an extra mouth on her forehead! If there is a competition for the worst advert of 2024, then this has to be a contender.

Reactions: 6
I saw an advert for chewing gum yesterday, can't remember the name of it. It has a woman chewing the gum, but she has an extra mouth on her forehead! If there is a competition for the worst advert of 2024, then this has to be a contender.
That advert gives me the creeps

Reactions: 4
Any of those ones where a man in a business suit has a piece of chewing gum or something while in a lift and then inexplicably bursts out of the lift doing a stupid dance to a tit song and we’re meant to think it’s hilarious because he’s in a workplace wearing business attire. How bleeping zany. He probably owns a “You don’t have to be mad to work here but it helps” mug.

Edit: Found him. Silly twit
This is the gum I mentioned in my earlier post. It isn't the same advert though.
I wonder how many people have been compelled to buy any of this product, having seen the adverts? I hate to break it to them, but the ads are having the oppisite effect with me.

Reactions: 1
Animal charity adverts. Or rather seeing neglected animals being rescued. I want to see happy animals not those that are distressed.

Reactions: 7
I don't want to see any animal Charity or charity ads at all tbh.

The Battersea dogs home one (I think) which feels like it goes on longer than a root canal procedure absolutely grinds my gears tbh.

Reactions: 5
OMG I love this thread idea!! I have been BOMBARDED on YT with a Gymshark ad that is beyond terrible - which is a real shame cus I love Gymshark and would normally welcome ads from brands I shop at.

It's just two women shouting about discussing bum scrunch leggings etc but it comes across like some TikTok shop livestream of some Shein items - sooooo tacky!

Phew...enjoyed getting that one off my chest!

The food hub one it was funny the first time i saw it but now its just annoying

On the beach?
That jolly,rotund family prancing about in ecstacy.
I'm fed up of seeing the blokes belly and sinister shorts tbh.

Reactions: 11
OMG the Dolmio one??? Big scary freakish talking pastas? Why are there so many creepy ads right now 😭

Reactions: 6
The "screamer wigwam Goblin" ad appears to have been withdrawn.
I'm sorry to be circumspect here but last time I mentioned it by name it immediately appeared as in a "Candyman/Bloody Mary" scenario.
That ones an intentional insult to the viewer and I take it personally! The "advertising" bit is way down on it's priority list IMO.
If anyones seen that film "Halloween 3:Season of the witch" you'll get what I'm rambling on about.
It'll be emitting death rays through the telly or something.

Reactions: 2
Another disgusting one is the Boots one at a party/gathering: a little girl with a cold is sucking the chocolate off some sweets and putting the unwanted nuts(?) on a plate from which an unsuspecting man then eats them, catching the cold so he has to go snuffling to Boots pharmacy saying "I don't know where I got it from" or similar.

Also not really annoying me at the moment but are Clearscore repeating old ads now with the Boxer dog saying "what doing?". I'm sure these were about a few years ago...I used to say "what doing" to people in the dog's voice.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Another disgusting one is the Boots one at a party/gathering: a little girl with a cold is sucking the chocolate off some sweets and putting the unwanted nuts(?) on a plate from which an unsuspecting man then eats them, catching the cold so he has to go snuffling to Boots pharmacy saying "I don't know where I got it from" or similar.

Also not really annoying me at the moment but are Clearscore repeating old ads now with the Boxer dog saying "what doing?". I'm sure these were about a few years ago...I used to say "what doing" to people in the dog's voice.
The bloody dog one has set my husband off saying it again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5