Adverts you hate #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pasting from the other TV ads thread, think they need merging mods.

The ASDA George back to school uniform advert. Been on 3 times in an hour and yet another ad using frigging awful rap with a capital C. Can't understand half of what the street kids are saying and it's tit.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone else seen the latest advert for Currys, set in a canteen? The one where a bloke emerges from a tray of baked beans, and starts waffling on about laptops. It has to be a contender for the worst advert of 2023, possibly the decade!

• Heart
The new Yakult advert is cringey (it's just a copy of that Numa Numa guy viral video from YouTube years ago).

The McCain chips ad with Iain Stirling. The farmer woman is really wooden.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen the Uber Eats advert where the sweaty man is eating ice cream off a spoon and drips it on himself. Gives me the creeps.

Reactions: 3
The new Verisure house alarm one with the golfer who talks like Ace Rimmer. (Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.)

They're just taking the piss now!

The awful rob brydon ads for spec savers, they obviously think people have more than just sight defects

Reactions: 1
New one for Agria or something like that for consultations with vets online. Strange all around. More easy money for some.

In the Garnier Good TV ad, I've just noticed in the small print at bottom of screen they've spelt average wrong.

They've put "avarage".

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Any of those ones where a man in a business suit has a piece of chewing gum or something while in a lift and then inexplicably bursts out of the lift doing a stupid dance to a tit song and we’re meant to think it’s hilarious because he’s in a workplace wearing business attire. How bleeping zany. He probably owns a “You don’t have to be mad to work here but it helps” mug.

Edit: Found him. Silly twit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw the new M&S ad with Ryan Reynolds as the voice of a mitten

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The "Mai tern!" "Found yew!" shrieker seems to have stopped/crawled back in her Wig Wam and I'm thankful for that small mercy tbh.
---
I spoke too soon. duck it.
*turns off telly for another 3 months*

Last edited:
  • Haha
The new m and s xmas advert the biggest load of woke bullshit I've ever seen shame on hannah Waddingham and Sophie Ellis bexter for appearing in it
M and s you can shove your "thismas" up your arse I will be happly celebrating "christmas" like we have done for the past 2000 odd years

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The Xmas ads have started 🙄 such try-hard cringe that gets worse every year

The new m and s xmas advert the biggest load of woke bullshit I've ever seen shame on hannah Waddingham and Sophie Ellis bexter for appearing in it
M and s you can shove your "thismas" up your arse I will be happly celebrating "christmas" like we have done for the past 2000 odd years
How is setting fire to christmas cards and throwing an elf off a roof woke?! they weren't exactly a thing 2000 years ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've not seen it but they've missed a trick by not setting the Elf on fire and THEN chucking it off the roof IMHO.
I'm easy with the cards bit though.

Reactions: 4