Adverts you hate #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG! I thought my ears were deceiving me when I heard an advert for "Who-gives-a-Crap". Recycled paper bog rolls apparently :oops:
How did this get past the censor using naughty words at 2pm???
k.whogivesacrap.org/products/recycled-3ply-toilet-paper?utm_source=microsoft&utm_medium=paid_search&utm_campaign=392406864&utm_term=%2Bwho%20%2Bgives%20%2Ba%20%2Bcrap&utm_content=1315017002309890&utm_source=bing&utm_campaign=392406864&utm_medium=ppcuk&utm_content=bing&utm_term=%2Bwho%20%2Bgives%20%2Ba%20%2Bcrap&msclkid=9c9b3db805221ad9301a59ee60633c20

Reactions: 1
There‘s an ad for Arnold Clark (car dealership) which plays as a kind of sponsored thing when programmes break for adverts and it’s two women who have been doing some kind of extreme water sport (not the dodgy kind) and one can’t find the car keys. The other woman shakes the keys at her and she looks relieved. I don’t know why but the key shaking noise gives me the beginnings of actual rage. I honestly think I would boycott the company because I hate that ad so much.

Reactions: 4
There‘s an ad for Arnold Clark (car dealership) which plays as a kind of sponsored thing when programmes break for adverts and it’s two women who have been doing some kind of extreme water sport (not the dodgy kind) and one can’t find the car keys. The other woman shakes the keys at her and she looks relieved. I don’t know why but the key shaking noise gives me the beginnings of actual rage. I honestly think I would boycott the company because I hate that ad so much.
Is that the one where the woman has the really smug smirk? If so that’s been on forever and it’s awful!

Reactions: 3
key shaking noise gives me the beginnings of actual rage.

There's a trailer for a programme called The Dry (iirc) on ITV, there's this dripping/tapping/popping sound throughout it that causes a near rage in me. It's a horrible sound and the show looks tit too to boot!

Reactions: 1
There's a trailer for a programme called The Dry (iirc) on ITV, there's this dripping/tapping/popping sound throughout it that causes a near rage in me. It's a horrible sound and the show looks tit too to boot!
Tbf I didn't actually mind the show but now you've mentioned the noises in the ad that's all I'm gonna hear 🙈🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hate that car advert that's totally silent. I always think the telly's broken 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The Super Noodles one when the donkey is on the woman's shoulders and the bloke says SUPER NOODLESSSSSSSS 😫....

Reactions: 7
I hate that car advert that's totally silent. I always think the telly's broken 😅
Really annoys me as I tend to have the telly on as background noise. But after so long the TV turns itself off and I always assume this is what happened, nope just some cheap arsed ad 🙄

Reactions: 6
The ad for Reed employment agency.

"Cos I love Mondays, Mondays are working for meeee". 🤮

Hits especially hard with me as I was with Reed for a time and they were a nightmare.

That ad where the boy is in the kitchen smashing up a massive bar of chocolate with a rolling pin, whilst reading a recipe. Then his Dad presents him with a Cadburys ice -cream from the fridge, encouraging him to abandon his attempts in the kitchen. It does my head in because
1. The kitchen is getting destroyed with the mess!
2. All that expensive chocolate gets wasted!
Grrrrrrr!!!

Reactions: 12
The Vodafone one with Sam Ryder. Firstly it’s the way they react to the voiceover. It’s so cringe. And what teenager in the world would want to go to a Sam Ryder gig with their mum in matching t-shirts. Who comes up with this crap?
If I see that one more time I'm gonna rip off my ears, and that walkers crisps advert seems to be on every commercial
Break.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
BBC Eurovision advert. It's just painful. Always a mad scramble for the remote when it comes on.

Reactions: 5
Modern adverts just seem to get worse and worse. Luckily I don't watch much live TV, I record most programmes so that I can fast forward the ads.

Bold washing stuff. Dad needing his stained pink shirt to be more extrovert before he can go on his first date.... jeez 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The one where the shopping trolley rescues the guy from the well using a string of sausages. I don’t live in the UK so only have to see it when I’m illegally streaming the prem but it pisses me off so much

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.