Adverts you hate #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Ciao I am an ‘otel in Rome”.

I think I’m just bitter because when I went to Rome it wasn’t decadent. It was just packed with Americans. Also her accent sounds more French to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Can someone please help me understand the significance of the goat in the Lynx advert?
Does it make you smell goaty or what?

Adverts that pop up on spotify but have no audio! I don’t see the point as you don’t know what the advert is for unless you are looking at the screen but then who watches spotify?

I listen on my phone when I’m in the shower or exercising so I’ve never actually seen the screen to know which company it is.

That advert for Kellog's Rice Crispies using Plastic Bertrand doing Ca Plane Pour Moi.
They've started showing this again only this time my dog starts singing along with it doing little howls to start with then off into a full-scale session. He does like Rice Crispies though yet suddenly 'ol Plastic Bertrand gives him the right hump :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The advert for the One Show that comes on before the News or Pointless, and it has that trumpet jingle at the end but the final note goes on for too long and I want to scream.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The advert for the One Show that comes on before the News or Pointless, and it has that trumpet jingle at the end but the final note goes on for too long and I want to scream.
The theme music for The One Show is godawful, it sounds so out of tune

Reactions: 9
There’s now an ad for Tena ultra with a woman literally sitting on a toilet. It’s disgusting. Is this what we’ve sunk to now? We have so little imagination everything has to be shown to us? Does nobody have any decorum anymore?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The theme music for The One Show is godawful, it sounds so out of tune
The entire look and feel of the One Show is like a 90s TV Show on an obscure cable channel. It’s so cheap and crappy looking for a BBC prime time show.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s now an ad for Tena ultra with a woman literally sitting on a toilet. It’s disgusting. Is this what we’ve sunk to now? We have so little imagination everything has to be shown to us? Does nobody have any decorum anymore?
Just as gross is the one for a sanitary pad that drops a big red blob on the thing; Too much info!
Likewise that costume dramarama one with that dreadful woman over-acting!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.