Adverts you hate #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That ad I was talking about and got it wrong was the ‘On the Beach ‘ ad.Thank gawd it’s not on anymore,bet they got loads of complaints.

Reactions: 4
Slimfast with Big Nasty rapping :sick: He makes me want to boke. I think Kelly Brook is in it too, all rap gangstered up. Utter cringe

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
There's a weight loss ad at the minute, " no doubt about it, I. Lost. Weight.", and there's an Irish woman, the only words I can make out are "no brainer" ( I think) I have to mute it if I'm quick enough, talking through her teeth, can't understand wtf she's saying...no offence to Irish people 💚

Reactions: 7
There's a weight loss ad at the minute, " no doubt about it, I. Lost. Weight.", and there's an Irish woman, the only words I can make out are "no brainer" ( I think) I have to mute it if I'm quick enough, talking through her teeth, can't understand wtf she's saying...no offence to Irish people 💚
Oh I know exactly the one! "Blah blah.......................No brainer........................" and I have no idea about the rest of it!
Now I thought because my satellite tellybox pick up Irish telly that was why I got this unintelligible woman blathering on with her No Brainers but it seems its on all versions of bloody Jane Plan!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Arnold Clarke ad where ' music guru Zoe' glares with utter hatred at her Mum from the back seat of the car. If she were MY child, my heart would be broken.

Reactions: 3
Oh god YES. I absolutely can’t stand Alicia Keys and it almost felt heretical to say it. Yelling one line over and over does not a chorus make. See also that one about New York, or that bleeping tit Bond theme.
Her voice sets my teeth on edge - like finger nails on a chalkboard 🫨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am positive it has been mentioned (not gone through the whole thread yet. ) but the one for holiday with the kid being all smug when his sister drops her Ice cream ( I physically hate it so much that I can’t look it up to get the name )
---
I hate the new Maltesers ad with the granny saying "you call him my companion cuz you don't want to think about us getting it on." It's not to do with age; it's because you are their grandmother. Most people do not like to think about their own family's sex lives
I have to admit because of that advert I introduce my partner as my companion these days because he feels the way you do about it.

Reactions: 5
I am positive it has been mentioned (not gone through the whole thread yet. ) but the one for holiday with the kid being all smug when his sister drops her Ice cream ( I physically hate it so much that I can’t look it up to get the name )
---

I have to admit because of that advert I introduce my partner as my companion these days because he feels the way you do about it.
Yes,talked about that ice cream ad,vile kid ‘On the Beach’ that’s the ad.Greedy fat boy.

Reactions: 8
Yes,talked about that ice cream ad,vile kid ‘On the Beach’ that’s the ad.Greedy fat boy.
I always wonder about the mother who allowed her son to act in that advert. Did she not think he might get laughed at by his schoolmates when it gets shown?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Walkers Crisp ad,I do not want to hear or see people eating crisp sandwiches etc.revolting hearing seeing people scoffing.What is it with these soddin ads lately seeing and hearing eating.🤮

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.