Adverts you hate #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Possibly controversial, but the o2 advert with Lizzo's "Where the hell my phone" song is so annoying!

Yes! Super annoying!

There's another with an annoying song 'I sing it from my chest and I don't care', duck knows the song or ad, it's so loud and intrusive.

Reactions: 3
Not even sure what they're advertising but I've just seen an advert for "tonies". I usually have tv as background noise but that one got a dirty look from me!

The 3 ad .

I've always hated that stupid Kelly Rowland song but that advert has made it worse.

The Lotto advert where they ring the woman and ask if she’s somewhere she can talk. The way she says ‘Yes. We’re at home’ winds me up so bleeping much that I have to mute the radio when it comes on now.

Reactions: 9
P&O have one with a slowed down version of Haddaway's What is Love.

I think my pet peeve is hearing these slowed down versions of popular songs with an advert that bears no relevance to the lyrics.

Reactions: 16
Apparently Tony Hadley is fuming about those awful Bold ads with the ripoff of Gold on them.

I would be.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Have you seen the new McCain one for their "Regenerative" chips with the spud farmer carrying on like she has revolutionised agriculture singlehandedly?
Sorry luv but you have not done any such thing with your crop rotation system by planting kale between spud crops - its not a Noo Idea at all - it dates back to the mid 1700s and probably beforehand. Crop rotation has been around long before McCain every thought of the Oven Chip!

Reactions: 12
The “the receipts podcast” advert on Spotify! It could be the best podcast in the world, it makes me want to hurl my phone against a wall everytime it comes on 😖

Reactions: 1
Podcast adverts…

Fever Tree tonic. duck OFFFFFF.

Can’t quite place who the voice is, but wouldn’t mind if they drowned in it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think it’s an ad for a tv show. A couple knocking on a door and ‘Based on True Events’ appearing on screen. It’s been going on for about two months, it’s driving me mad. At first I was intrigued, now I’m just irritated, so I won’t be watching whatever show it is when it’s on.

Reactions: 5
The one where the guy dunks the Oreo cookie into the glass of orange juice. Its f***ing disgusting.

While I'm at it, I HATE any and all laxative ads featuring smiling relieved WOMEN. Why never men?? Constipation is not gender-biased!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I have a special hate for the tena lady ads. Why is that woman so happy to be peeing herself? I feel sorry for the bloke who's shoulders she sat on at that concert.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Verisure are at it again. A couple showing off their new "guard dog", a little lapdog - friend says they can use their alarm to watch the pup when they're out.
Oh jeez......

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.