Adverts you hate #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The erectile dysfunction one where the guy puts a blob of cream on his hand & is promised an erection in two minutes. This was on before 6 pm today! No constipation for him!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Haha. There'll come a time when they will show that. No it was on his hand. Amazing the amount of research that goes into sustaining the mighty sword. Did I imagine this advert? 🤣

Reactions: 1
That carpet cleaner advert in which vacuuming up spaghetti is the most logical solution when its dropped on the floor 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That dreadful fuckwit singing "I've travelled every road in this here land" in Country and western style.
Absolute rancid fuckery.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have a special hate for the tena lady ads. Why is that woman so happy to be peeing herself? I feel sorry for the bloke who's shoulders she sat on at that concert.
Is that the same advert where she is wearing black tena pants under white trousers ? WTAF! 🙄 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The guide dog ads.
Infantile and patronising at the same time.
When a lady reads out a letter she's apparently written to a dog I always envisage a dog sat in an easy chair in a smoking jacket reading it. That would actually make a better ad IMO
"Pleeese sponsor a puppeee". Baby talk.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hendricks Gin. Cute black guy looking cool in retro image. Then he starts weird dancing and the coolness vanishes.

Reactions: 2
The one for Age Care bathrooms with Brian Blessed telling some chap he is too old to get into a bath, and the name of the company.
I am not geriatric but with two knee replacements I find it difficult to get in and out of the bath and I was looking for something to help.
But not from this bloody condescending and patronising company.

Reactions: 6
Yes! Super annoying!

There's another with an annoying song 'I sing it from my chest and I don't care', duck knows the song or ad, it's so loud and intrusive.
if its the one i think its the Google pixel one where they're unblurring old pics of one of the England women's football team.
i hate it too ..
all that shouting your not listening gets on my nerves its so aggressive

Reactions: 4
The life insurance one with the granny, and the kid playing hide and seek. When the kid Simpers and goes ssshhh at the end, I want the bleeping bed to drop on it!

• Haha
"Found Yew, Mai ternn"

Has got to be the ultimate piss boiler ad wise IMHO.

I'm becoming increasingly certain that every month or so they increase the base volume on the broadcast so you can hear the whelping horror even if you're in a nuclear bunker with the vault door sealed and no telly.

Total absolute bastards.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.