Adverts you hate #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just seems like it's not for 'people like me' (those with not much money). I can control those things very easily by not giving them any money (I jest) or, and this is novel I know, asking them what they want/are going to spend their money on. I don't need to pay extra for an app to do this stuff for me.
Quite. It's always for those who have too much time on their hands and would prefer to use control rather than reason with their child about spending.

Reactions: 5
Daisy Daisy Daisy Daisy
F**k Off F**k Off F**k Off F**K Off!
Oh no is it back? Guess it’s just a matter of time before we start hearing “I’m Lylarrrr and I’m Perfict. Perfect. Perfect. Peeeerfect…”

The annoying thing is I really like Daisy and Perfect but there’s no way I could buy them because the ads are so bad.

Reactions: 3
One on tv tonight…the hardest thing I have had to do was tell my children their father had gone….
What if they lost me too.
Big sad eyes, voice breaking..
I thought it was a cancer charity or similar.
Nope..life insurance for women…
Polly.

pathetic!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The ad for Mac Stack mascara is annoying me at the mo. Why oh why oh why didn't they time the woman saying "stack!" better in sync with the music. She's saying it at random intervals. No rhythm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 2
I think the Pinterest “judgement” advert must be the most irritating ad ever made! It’s like a boomer just picked a random selection of phrases they think young people use and shoved all of them in an advert. So cringe.

The one that starts at 1:07ish for those fortunate enough to have missed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The rimmel adverts.

duck me the wokeness 🙄 yeh thanks, i will definitely buy a foundation recommended by tom daley rimmel 👍🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think the Pinterest “judgement” advert must be the most irritating ad ever made! It’s like a boomer just picked a random selection of phrases they think young people use and shoved all of them in an advert. So cringe.

The one that starts at 1:07ish for those fortunate enough to have missed it.

Cringe cringe cringe 😬

Reactions: 1
Every advert must now feature a bloke in eyeshadow because it’s so cool and edgy.

Except it hardly feels edgy and exciting if every advertiser does it.

Reactions: 10
Sorry if it has been said new on here..Super Noodles with the woman with the donkey on her back and the bloke his voice gets me.... MUTE... Also the smarmy lorry driver getting a Makky Dee for his misses ...MUTE

Reactions: 5
Sorry if it has been said new on here..Super Noodles with the woman with the donkey on her back and the bloke his voice gets me.... MUTE... Also the smarmy lorry driver getting a Makky Dee for his misses ...MUTE
He doesn’t even pay for the McDonald’s he got for his wife as he got it for free after accumulating points on the app

If I was the wife I would be offended he never even put his hand in his pocket for the McChicken Sandwich or whatever it was

Reactions: 6
I’m enjoying City on a Hill but when I see him I just hear “on the side, you’re too slow!” 😩 he must’ve been paid very well for them.
I only know him from Footloose - although one time in (I think it was) Take a break magazine (or one of those types of magazines) on the horrorscopes page it said 'Kevin Bacon is a Cancer' and it made me laugh harder than it should! (I am also a cancer :p)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find it a mystery why he remains the face of EE? He's neither good looking or funny. A woman who had naturally aged, as he has, would never be able to sustain an ad campaign as long as he. It feels like forever.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.