Adverts you hate #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it a mystery why he remains the face of EE? He's neither good looking or funny. A woman who had naturally aged, as he has, would never be able to sustain an ad campaign as long as he. It feels like forever.
It’s just a nostalgia thing. They’re targeting the market who remember him in Footloose. Also, the internet seems to love him.

The Asda ads with Elf are awful. They’ve obviously spent a lot on the CGI but it still looks off. I’m biased though as I don’t like the movie.

Reactions: 6
I don't watch mainstream TV so thankfully don't see all the awful ads. However, I watch You Tube so have to suffer them albeit shortened on there. The one that I don't like is the Virgin ad which is to the tune "I am what I am". The guy shaking his arm to move his bracelet grates on me and the girl pulling her face at the wee girl annoys me too. It seems to be on so much on You Tube.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I note that Johnny Depp is back strutting masterfully through the desert to play his guitar to the wolves..........................

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The Always Ad for paper dribble knickers for women of a certain age. It makes out that all menopausal women wear them! Also shes wearing black paper big knickers with white jeans whilst on a man’s shoulders!! 🫣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This youtube advert for Pinterest. The woman speaks in a patronising tone that "everyone can pull this off' regarding wearing fashion items. Paired with the patronising look she gives when ringing herself as "self doubt", it's all in all an annoying ad.

Screenshot_2022-11-20-12-26-51-88_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

Screenshot_2022-11-20-12-26-54-15_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh bloody hell! I had the misfortune to see Step One's latest last night with some loud Aussie striding about in his pants 😬
No doubt this is just the beginning of the Christmas Campaign ,? (GROAN)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Turn nothing into something - the mayonnaise ad. Made the mistake of telling my husband the jingle annoys me so now he has it in his head and is singing it.

Reactions: 9
I just watched a Christmas advert for Heathrow since when do they do ads
They're showing off the facilities for when you are stuck there waiting for a cancelled flight ;)

I knew it was just the start.............................. :oops:

Another Step One ad featuring all the old faces (and lardy arses) plus a woman wearing the hideous things too.
Jesus Christ on a bIke:eek:

I wouldn't EVER wear these things personally - do other women feel the need to wearing matching pants to the old man's?

Reactions: 3
Awwww not a nasty ad,best one Methinks.

that gorgeous Boxer in the JL Christmas ad trampoline bouncing,has died.Beautiful boy.🙁

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.