Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UncleLester

VIP Member
If any of you have worked for a Corporate Company in the 90's/00's, they played these over-the-top cheesy sexual harassment training videos where there was no gray areas just blatant bad vignettes of cringing obvious sexual harassment in the work place situations.

Watching Brickey, it is almost that same vibe of over-the-top blatant bad vignettes that you would expect from a Community College Psychology 101 course demonstrating obvious Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Tiki0730

Chatty Member
One of the heavily featured "characters" in his fan film is pretty uncomfortable with it.
View attachment 1182519

Looking back at the film I think Brickey was referring to Captain Keevan as the blue lady. But he kept using footage of this guest wearing all blue with a blue wig which made her think he was referring to her. He even used shots of her over narration of him talking about the "blue lady" so I see why she thinks he's talking about her.
Doesn't matter who he was referring to! That's gross and creepy AF 😳 he zoomed in on her and showed her as if she had agreed to be in this fan film

Reactions: 10

poundparadox

Brinkey is still bitter over not going viral on the fan film. 10 days to edit is not other creator’s problems.

10 days is nothing for a >30 minute video.. Especially if you want to call it a fan film. It's just minimal vlog style editing, royalty free music, and narration to fill in story gaps. The story is kinda hard to follow which is partially due to bad audio quality (microphone and mixing voice and music) and he was just making it up as he went along. The camera quality and cinematography isn't great either. No reason for this to go more viral than it is. Keep trying, Brickey, but see it for what it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

OutofScope

VIP Member
All this guy does is whine and complain. In the Star Wars celebration video with the Adam the Woo, I could not watch past the few minutes because he was whining about the hassle of parking at the convention center. He was complaining about the food trucks, he just went on and on. Like he was expecting to be driven in a limo up to the front doors or something. Adam was clearly getting annoyed with Brick's bitchin - at one point he just said "It's all part of the experience". Brickey probably blew it with future collabs with Adam.

So not surprised with the latest drama queen theatrics from this guy. I could never finish one of his videos. So damn annoying!

• Haha

STEVIEDOODLES

Yeah I just read this assholes response to a fresh baked video, holy personality disorder. He’s making claims that David doesn’t own certain styles because he’s been doing it for nine years. Welllll Brickey (dumb name) you don’t own the style either to be honest!!!! And David didn’t claim he started the trend, he’s simply stating he’s been doing it the longest. Facts are facts.

Diskit

Thread for Disney vlogger and podcaster Mark Brickey “Adventures in Design.”

• Heart

primordia

Chatty Member
I never subscribed to him he just screams know it all douche but what do I know? I have kids, am a certified Ride Ripper and hate free parking 🤷😂

• Haha
  • Heart

jessburch

Chatty Member
haven’t checked this idiot‘s thread in ages. I see he changed his channel name so now if I see him at the park I can say “hey Brickey… you suck”

It took him 11 minutes to explain why he changed the channel!

I see Brickey privated the video where he was crying. 👀 Hello, Brickey!
what video is this darn I missed it.

Holy shit...... 11 and a 1/2 minutes of gobbedly goop to explain a simple name change. This guy is a classic narcissist. If he's such a great fuckin' designer why did he copy the "Hey Disney" logo, surely a self-proclaimed artist of great magnitude can come up with a logo for the new channel name on his own. To top it off he says he has proof that he came up with the name "Hey Brickey" before Disney came up with "Hey Disney" as if this is such an uncommon combination of words.

View attachment 1543818
Who did he copy the logo and style from I don’t watch that many Disney people to tell?

anyone notice in the new video how he’s holding the camera so far in front of his face as he’s walking and talking and then you can see everybody in the back looking at him strange. so he is actually getting away with walking down Main Street talking to a camera not embarrassed. I have second hand embarrassment just watching.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh my god his newest video 🙄🙄🙄

This asshat is legit the most insufferable douche.

“this channel has to be a business to survive”

Maybe it doesn’t need to survive.

• Haha

sfirish82

I was really turned off to this guy after seeing him making absurd accusations on a Fresh Baked video a few months ago. It is the Fresh Baked video uploaded on Aug 13th
I wanted to like brickey, he seemed like a cool guy. I think he made up the “pandemmys” just to gain more followers! Seeing him accuse David from Freshbaked of copying his style was so disgusting! especially because David has been doing this so much longer. I noticed Blob and Freshbaked don’t hangout anymore. I wonder if it’s because of their friendship with brickey?

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
I found this on his Adventures in Design site where he's selling the art he had at WonderGround. YIKES.

I'm not saying I'm capable of better, but this is definitely not what I'd expect for WonderGround caliber art. It looks like a high school art project. The longer I look at it the worse it gets. 👀

View attachment 1051733
Brickey and Spencer from BLOB should open a gallery together. The art is so bad that hipsters would probably think it was cutting edge greatness.

• Haha

BaBeemo

when you look at his number of views it's hilarious that he or his viewers would think more established channels are copying him
Exactly! This guys ego is through the roof. He's the exact opposite of humble. I don't know how anyone can stand watching this jackass.

Tiki0730

Chatty Member
I honestly think he took so long because he felt he was perfecting a one of a kind masterpiece. He's a legend in his own mind. Inventor of all the things.
This legit brings it back full circle to when he did all of the disney YouTube interviews on his podcast. It's like he took all of their "knowledge" and tried to put together a "cutting edge video". Like it was so cringe and everyone could clearly see what he was doing. The whole drug abuse thing in a highly immersive multi level activity like the star cruiser is just so out of line. Also looove how he says judge the experience for yourself with my fan film and kne of a kind experience....like how? It's his face the whole time and hardly any of the actual cruiser. You could tell some of the CMs were not amused and trying their best to stay in character and please everyone. He is such a joke

minimax

Chatty Member
I watched the entire video I stopped at 6:36 mark the Drape image made me laugh I guess I was surprised he made a logo of himself.

Here is my constructive criticism - I get the make a fan film of your experience on the Starcruiser. He kept mentioning this is the first ever fan film and first of its kind which loops back to his strange disorder of needing to be the first at any and everything.

I got bothered when he said that he is drug and alcohol free his entire life yet Drape his star wars experience story is a drug addict clearly sniffing, eating, and trying to sell spice aka cocaine aka sweetie.

What is Drape's reasoning for even being on the cruiser then? To erase yourself? He did a terrible job of even explaining what story he was trying to tell! Isn't that directing 101

Were the employees in character with him? The stormtroopers, blue lady, and the food employees spoke strange at the alluding to drug trading.

Why on earth would Brinkey choose such a controversial topic to glamorize. He even had a slide with a warning with substance abuse hotline as if that helps. He is glamorizing drugs and feeling high the entire time this is a Disney audience. Not one comment even mentions anything negative.

I do not want Brinkey to be allowed to go any Disney property. He does not belong around kids or sane people in general. I watched the video and thought of Brinkey as a closeted Dexter and or living out his fantasy of trying drugs.

He is a strange man.
How DARE you.
Francis Ford Brickolla is an ARTIST!

• Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
He’s really mad at the people that made comments about his “Sword and Stone” joke that completely missed.

Brickey is soft. So soft.

• Haha