Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jessburch

Chatty Member
I can't hate watch Brinkey anymore his voice is that irritating to me but should I skim through and mute of course?

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Tiki0730

Chatty Member
Yeah pretty weird and creepy to film someone and include several clear shots of their face in your fan film if you're not going to get permission and tell them what you're doing.
He hasn't even responded to her comment.

Something has always seemed off with this dude and this is bad.

Not to mention imagine paying the $6k for a room and your travel and your cosplay all to end up being followed and in someone's creepy film about drugs.

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
How about the cringe moment he stood up in the dining room and started yelling. What the actual fuck?! :oops::oops: I could feel the cringe from all of the other hotel guests at that moment.

cringe.JPG

• Haha
  • Wow

minimax

Chatty Member
Brinkey is still bitter over not going viral on the fan film. 10 days to edit is not other creator’s problems.

The bottomfeeding ARTIST is angry that his public access ART isn't seen as a Picasso... Maybe realize that you are not a master of the craft, you are not an authority on the product and you aren't giving people what they want even though you consider it to be some sort of masterpiece. The Disney niche is oversaturated anyway and people can smell insincere, especially when a person attempts to cash-in on a niche they have no real understanding of just because their last three niche cash-ins failed miserably as well. Why is it so important to you to want to be an influencer, bruh??

• Heart

jessburch

Chatty Member
Is every new thumbnail going to be his big old mouth open with that papa smurf beard? He thinks he looks cute but all I see is a Proud Boy.

• Haha

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
@Yojimbo36 did you understand the story he was trying to tell? It went right over my head.
The story was trash. A drug addict looking to erase himself but it doesn’t happen and maybe the whole things a dream. Pipin’ hot garbage.

This guy’s all over the place with his “theme”. The character name of Drape is clearly meant to be funny & ironic and the Drape logo leads you to believe it’s got action/adventure too. Then he just proceeds to drown you in a boring thing about drugs, self important dialogue and extremely awkward interactions with other hotel guests.

This guy is the definition of a poser. He’s no artist, he is just trying to talk people into that idea.

He doesn't like an actor who voiced a character so he BLURRED the character's robot in a freaking ride??? What the hell?
I’m legit taken aback by this one….HOLY SHIT….this guy has a SERIOUS personality disorder. He belongs in Hollyweird.

I see a few negative comments but Brinkey may be ignoring them. According to him, Walt did not shy away from heavy topics.

I have not studied Walt or Disney in depth but I find his statement as usual bullshit.

Blasphemy to associate himself and his garbage Star Wars video with Walt Disney. He clearly has not studied Walt Disney in depth if he thinks the heavy subject matter Walt explored was on par with degeneracy like drug addiction/suicide. Walt did not shy away from showing death in movies, scary situations, etc. and he did think children should be exposed to tough things but to associate that with the degeneracy in Brickey’s garbage video is Insane.

Last edited:
  • Heart

minimax

Chatty Member
What's up with Brickey and Josh Gad? 🤔

Brickey blurred out Olaf on the frozen ride on one of his recent videos. There are several comments like this.
He doesn't like an actor who voiced a character so he BLURRED the character's robot in a freaking ride??? What the hell?

• Haha
  • Heart

BaBeemo

This legit brings it back full circle to when he did all of the disney YouTube interviews on his podcast. It's like he took all of their "knowledge" and tried to put together a "cutting edge video". Like it was so cringe and everyone could clearly see what he was doing. The whole drug abuse thing in a highly immersive multi level activity like the star cruiser is just so out of line. Also looove how he says judge the experience for yourself with my fan film and kne of a kind experience....like how? It's his face the whole time and hardly any of the actual cruiser. You could tell some of the CMs were not amused and trying their best to stay in character and please everyone. He is such a joke
Exactly! And it WAS just his stupid face the entire time. He's such a gigantic narcissist. I remember he was live streaming on the Autopia and he actually asked the chat if they would rather have the camera on his face or the front view. Everyone said the front view. Yeah, Brinkey, that's why we're all here, to look at your dumb as f@$# face on the Autopia. 🤪

• Haha

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
Looks like edge-lord Brickey isn't changing the world with his wannabe Trainspotting Star Wars space opera trash like he thought he would. Maybe it's karma for comparing himself to the great Walter E. Disney.

trash.JPG

• Haha

vitesse10

He says "you can't bullshit a bullshitter", in this vlog. He's actually admitting what a total fraud he is.
I love how he totally admits in the ATW video that he went to WDW in the 90's, yet had all those "First Time at Walt DIsney World" vlogs last year. What a click bait faker. This guy is a total fraud.

• Heart
  • Wow

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
Like I said in the BLOB thread, I respect Brickey’s video style and editing, it’s not earth shattering nor very technical it’s just a little different from everyone else doing Disney and that deserves credit. That being said…Brickey’s personality totally ruins most of his videos for me.

Seems very chill and normal but underneath it lies a very suppressed but extremely opinionated individual. I could do without the “outrage” histrionics when he sees something he doesn’t like (fish tanks at Living With The Land or riding Expedition Everest).

As far as his content goes, it’s very limited in scope and gets tired fast. How many times do we have to hear him regurgitate the Imagineer’s visual tricks that were implemented for scale, etc.? The shit isn’t rocket science. Sells himself as some kind of Disneyland expert but I have yet to learn anything in his videos that I didn’t already know and I’ve never stepped foot inside of Disneyland.

His WDW videos really exposed him for what he is. I was a fan initially but not anymore, don’t talk down to your audience.

• Heart

poundparadox

Doesn't matter who he was referring to! That's gross and creepy AF 😳 he zoomed in on her and showed her as if she had agreed to be in this fan film
Yeah pretty weird and creepy to film someone and include several clear shots of their face in your fan film if you're not going to get permission and tell them what you're doing.

Jackprot!

Chatty Member
I found this on his Adventures in Design site where he's selling the art he had at WonderGround. YIKES.

I'm not saying I'm capable of better, but this is definitely not what I'd expect for WonderGround caliber art. It looks like a high school art project. The longer I look at it the worse it gets. 👀

View attachment 1051733
I think I saw this in the September 1988 edition of Highlights magazine.
highlights3.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

BaBeemo

It is clickbait I fast forward ahead cause somebody had mentioned about a droid he bought for a kid and sure enough it was all for the camera that’s the only reason why he did it.

Was this person being sarcastic? Because he took it 100% serious. Lol! 😅🤣😅🤣

• Haha

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
I started to watch his latest video and he starts right off with thanking people for commenting and engaging on his last podcast, and proceeds to call people that disagree with him "Lunatics". What a fucking douchebag thing to say to people who took the time to watch his video and leave comments. This guy is a total bitch.

I didn't realize he had a subscription site as well, I was wondering what Club 1313 was. Apparently it's a high priced club, holy shit. Who is paying $55 a month for this content? Unreal.

Capture99.JPG

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10