Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NotGrift-licia

VIP Member
Turned it on a couple min back and he was chatting w fans and asked them if they wouldn’t mind being on camera. Small interaction and then done. Welt to plaza inn and was sitting down and said “hey guys! Want to be on camera for second?” And it was magic journeys and they chatted for maybe 30secs and he took off. This is the most respectful live I’ve seen from a vlogger in a LONG time. Lol

I watched some and it was very sweet. His interactions were kind and respectful. A fan said hi and he asked him to come read off the total number of pumpkins. I know I hate on him a lot but it seemed natural for him to include others and that is NOT the vibe from other vloggers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Dennis Reynolds

I ran into Mondo from 5 fires today leaving Universal Studios and he maintained a steady convo with me for a while. Talking about Nintendo land and the Jurassic world ride. Was definitely expecting more of the hey what ups good bye format. I’m team Mondo now…

• Heart

jessburch

Chatty Member
Going through his back catalogue of older vlogs, I never realized how often this idiot has his finger pointing to things in the background behind him. This most recent thumbnail is a perfect example.
View attachment 1634309
I thought he did that because of Adam but then I noticed he was pointing at people when he would take group photos. Annoying!

jessburch

Chatty Member
So in his most recent video he says he spent all morning till around noon editing, then wanted to go to EPCOT but didn't because he's not willing to ride a bus? Seriously?
Oooooh boy. Did anyone listen to the pod on ATWs thread? About vloggers during the hurricane at Disney? It must’ve CUT when they kept saying “I have no idea who the guy was w Adam” and “I’ve never heard his name in my life”.
No I want to hear it I can't find ATW thread on her I searched said not found.

jessburch

Chatty Member
I am surprised he even went. He will do anything especially in a larger youtuber’s video to act extra to draw new subs to his channel. Do you know the timestamp of OA’s video?

I’m not agreeing w his actions but at the end of his video, he donated to the American Red Cross and encouraged others to do the same AND but the link in the description. That’s a SMALL thing to do but idk when I’ve ever seen any other Disney blogger (I only watch a few), actively raise money for a cause. It’s always taketaketake. I’m giving him a couple points for this one.
I'm still waiting on adam the woo to do the same. so far a bunch of comments asking him to link or send all the money the video makes to disaster relief and he has yet to respond to any of them. Yet he can respond to this comment???
56168CDC-DD0B-41EE-BE90-CCF3ECEF4DD2.jpeg

NotGrift-licia

VIP Member
Disneyland is offering Guided Tours again, so Mr Shit-a-Brick had to sign up for the one that goes inside Walt's apartment above the Firehouse. And he's continuing to premiere all his vlogs so he can rake in all those $uperchats :rolleyes:
What does premier mean with superchats?? Is it live?

Human garbage who is only in it for the clout. I have been saying from the beginning. And then trying to cash-in on the tragedy of the hurricane was beyond disgusting. But that's HEY BRICKEY!
I feel like all these vloggers that know each other are just hopping on each others bandwagon. Like he knows Best Life and Beyond. He is/was friends with them and started on the Disneyland bandwagon around the same time. I think he did freelance design or something but not sure what for exactly, not sure who would hire this guy.

jessburch

Chatty Member
Disneyland is offering Guided Tours again, so Mr Shit-a-Brick had to sign up for the one that goes inside Walt's apartment above the Firehouse. And he's continuing to premiere all his vlogs so he can rake in all those $uperchats :rolleyes:
600 views but 40 min ago uploaded, no one cares to see it.