Adventures by Knapp #7 Surprise baby on the way, but not to worry cause Mum and Dad will pay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in the vlog they bought a gift bag for ever room on board? Is this the done thing on Disney cruise? Seems an expensive thing to do for the frugal knapps!
From what I know anyone who wants to do it on the Facebook group then get split on to a smaller group of about 10 or less and then you give a present to each in your small group.

Reactions: 1
Casually spending £656 on a 4 and a half hour activity!! B roll a go on this vlog at least its pretty i guess.
Screenshot_20240626_191840_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Sian with her cold feet and saying they were drying their shoes! Did they seriously go to Alaska without one pair of waterproof walking boots between them? And have the girls got any other shoes apart from those black patent ones ? There's no common sense is there.

Reactions: 1
Sian with her cold feet and saying they were drying their shoes! Did they seriously go to Alaska without one pair of waterproof walking boots between them? And have the girls got any other shoes apart from those black patent ones ? There's no common sense is there.
From their pictures the girls just have those boots and Sian has her new balance trainers as that's all that is on her Instagram. I don't think common sense is something in her vocabulary.

Reactions: 3
From their pictures the girls just have those boots and Sian has her new balance trainers as that's all that is on her Instagram. I don't think common sense is something in her vocabulary.
She’s not the brightest bulb in the box that’s for sure!

Reactions: 2
I don’t think Disney make walking boots, so they wouldn’t fit her Instagram aesthetic and cannot possibly be worn! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4