Adventures by Knapp #7 Surprise baby on the way, but not to worry cause Mum and Dad will pay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Money bags Knapp strikes again. Don't tell me...she also got a great deal during term time and saved loads of money.....just the kids education that suffers....but core memories and all that....

Money bags Knapp strikes again. Don't tell me...she also got a great deal during term time and saved loads of money.....just the kids education that suffers....but core memories and all that....
Despite paying for a place holder they aren't using it as its cheaper to book without it she says. How she can afford house renovations, another cruise with 2 rooms all while buying everything they need for a new baby (which she seems to be buying all new) I'll never know.

Are they still on their cruise? Do you not get a discount if you book your next one on board, or do Disney cruises work the same way as WDW if you book within a certain time you get a discount?

Are they still on their cruise? Do you not get a discount if you book your next one on board, or do Disney cruises work the same way as WDW if you book within a certain time you get a discount?
They booked the place holder on the cruise which is the same as booking the cruise on the ship I believe but they said its cheaper booking in £ without it rather than booking in $ with the place holder

New vlog- Lyla needs jeans that actually fit; I've lost count of how many times she's had to pull them up, it was the same in the last vlog. Maybe instead of buying a ton of other stuff, buy the right size kids clothes (or at least a belt!).
I have a tall, slim daughter so know it's tricky to find the right stuff, but not impossible!

Reactions: 1
New vlog- Lyla needs jeans that actually fit; I've lost count of how many times she's had to pull them up, it was the same in the last vlog. Maybe instead of buying a ton of other stuff, buy the right size kids clothes (or at least a belt!).
I have a tall, slim daughter so know it's tricky to find the right stuff, but not impossible!
I hate that she makes them wear matching clothes when she's said before they both have very different styles in clothes. My daughter is all legs have to take in at least inch in on each side if I buy her leggings so I agree that it's hard but with jeans it definitely can be done. On the flip side neither her or callum seem to get able to find trousers that want to make friends with their ankles.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They booked the place holder on the cruise which is the same as booking the cruise on the ship I believe but they said its cheaper booking in £ without it rather than booking in $ with the place holder
She’s clearly not the expert in DCL she makes out she is then because she could’ve had her placeholder in £ to allow her to book next cruise in £.

She’s clearly not the expert in DCL she makes out she is then because she could’ve had her placeholder in £ to allow her to book next cruise in £.
She knows nothing really, but it seems they have booked to go somewhere next summer with paradise falls family.

Money really is no issue to this woman. Have to book 2 rooms now! She's said she'll never book the UK based cruises as she can book the American based cruises cheaper which seems crazy to me.
Whilst it’s true the cruises from Southampton are more expensive last time I looked BA and Virgin etc. weren’t giving away transatlantic flights for free so by the time you factor the price of flights for 4 of them into it…. I honestly can’t deal with the way this woman tries to justify her ridiculous spending 🙄

Her besties Paradise Falls have got the budget Sharn could only dream of. No amount of free coffees can compete with 6 holidays currently booked and the 4 of them seeing Taylor Swift over the weekend. That must have cost £££.

Whilst it’s true the cruises from Southampton are more expensive last time I looked BA and Virgin etc. weren’t giving away transatlantic flights for free so by the time you factor the price of flights for 4 of them into it…. I honestly can’t deal with the way this woman tries to justify her ridiculous spending 🙄
I know, I did think yes the cruises might be cheaper but you have to add flights and extra hotels like they did in Canada.

Her besties Paradise Falls have got the budget Sharn could only dream of. No amount of free coffees can compete with 6 holidays currently booked and the 4 of them seeing Taylor Swift over the weekend. That must have cost £££.
Yeah they definitely have a different level of money and lifestyle really and seem to get good deals on things too.

Watching the embarkation day slog listening to her harp on about the generous amount of space in that TINY inside cabin. You crack on love, you’re not even convincing yourself let alone the viewers! 🤣

Proper insight into the relationship and spending of money in the latest vlog. Sian wanting everything and saying she could spend £100s and Callum rolling his eyes about everything and pointing out they don't need it. She's talking about doing an Oz cruise she really has no worries on money does she.
---
Also formal night she says people dress up in whatever cut to the captains reception, people in front in them in beautiful dresses and suits. Sian and Callum can't even be bothered to dry the girls hair off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So in the vlog they bought a gift bag for ever room on board? Is this the done thing on Disney cruise? Seems an expensive thing to do for the frugal knapps!