Adventures by Knapp #7 Surprise baby on the way, but not to worry cause Mum and Dad will pay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So loads of snug Instagram posts. Kids dumped in the kids club. She is posting from the airport so aren't even back yet. So the girls have missed at least 5 days of school so far. Surely they will get a fine?!!!

So loads of snug Instagram posts. Kids dumped in the kids club. She is posting from the airport so aren't even back yet. So the girls have missed at least 5 days of school so far. Surely they will get a fine?!!!
They were given the worst table in animators palette right by the serving station.

They were given the worst table in animators palette right by the serving station.
I'll be interested to see if they stayed with the inside cabin....on possibly the most picturesque cruise you will ever go on!

Reactions: 1
I'll be interested to see if they stayed with the inside cabin....on possibly the most picturesque cruise you will ever go on!
I know I was thinking the same thing I'd hate to be without a window at least on that cruise especially with what you have to pay.

I am cruising Alaska end of July with Royal Caribbean from Vancouver I did look at the Wonder but it was £7500 for a balcony for a week! I actually really like DCL but there is no way I was paying that I've paid just under £3000 for a balcony room with Royal. I'm sure if the Knapps had a balcony we would have seen the pics, however if they were in a balcony room I'm sure it will be justified in some stupid way or bank of mum and dad have paid again.

I am cruising Alaska end of July with Royal Caribbean from Vancouver I did look at the Wonder but it was £7500 for a balcony for a week! I actually really like DCL but there is no way I was paying that I've paid just under £3000 for a balcony room with Royal. I'm sure if the Knapps had a balcony we would have seen the pics, however if they were in a balcony room I'm sure it will be justified in some stupid way or bank of mum and dad have paid again.
If they have a balcony this trip they'll say its because that's what was left on the cruise as they were booked in an inside cabin for August but their mates would have had a balcony I'm sure.

Is it just me or do the girls boots just don’t go with any of their outfits 🙈

Had she just let slip the gender? Last post I saw of hers was from the baby show where she said they couldn’t show the purchases due to them being gender specific?

or was it an intentional slip?

Attachments

Had she just let slip the gender? Last post I saw of hers was from the baby show where she said they couldn’t show the purchases due to them being gender specific?

or was it an intentional slip?
They did a reveal with Micky and Minnie on the cruise
---
Now I know there's a huge John Lewis discount going on but it seems that cost of living still isn't hitting Sian!!
Screenshot_20240605_125335_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240605_125451_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240605_125652_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Circa £500 for the whale watching....the Knapp bank account has taken a pasting this month! No coffees for Sian for the foreseeable!

And they seem to be thinking about planning one for next year. I know there’s the place market discount but when they’re needing 2 rooms, it’s not a cheap trip. Why book 2 internal joining rooms when you could have a nice trip away in the Canaries or France or anywhere and have a more baby friendly break. I bet she’s wanting the little one to do the Diaper Dash as that would be very vloggable.

And they seem to be thinking about planning one for next year. I know there’s the place market discount but when they’re needing 2 rooms, it’s not a cheap trip. Why book 2 internal joining rooms when you could have a nice trip away in the Canaries or France or anywhere and have a more baby friendly break. I bet she’s wanting the little one to do the Diaper Dash as that would be very vloggable.
Won't be able to drink like no tomorrow and chuck baby boy into the nursery like they do the girls.

I'm not defending her but won't they have got a hefty discount off this as calllum works at Waitrose/John Lewis?? X if they did I don't blame them xx
Literally said that in the post. Even with a 25% which is the discount you get at John Lewis. It's still hell of a lot of money.
Screenshot_20240607_102902_Chrome.jpg

So they were in a inside room and class Caribbean cruises not as a big cruise from whats she's put in her q&a.
Screenshot_20240607_170855_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240607_171021_Samsung Internet.jpg

Sian thinks she’s a filmmaker with the new camera. Every vlogger has this camera now but they’re all crap at using it.
Watched a young family who used it and they struggled to keep the other person in shot.

I used to really like their vlogs for Disney and some of their home vlogs she did some lovely Christmas ones.
Im just watching the travel blog and it’s dull and boring no one seems excited Daisy clearly doesn’t care at all.
she mentioned her kids were too big for the soft play my 15 year old would still squeeze round that and enjoy being a kid as they would be excited they were in an airport her kids are like bleugh