Adventures by Knapp #7 Surprise baby on the way, but not to worry cause Mum and Dad will pay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title from @Wellwellwouldntyouknowit

Recap:
The girls went back to regular school in January. RIP world schooling September 2023 - January 2024.

Sian is pregnant with baby number three. The family are currently in Vancouver about to embark on a Disney Alaska cruise, rescheduled due to the pregnancy.

Reactions: 3
That post made me laugh about her living in Canada etc etc. is she ever satisfied with where she is not just living but in life?

Reactions: 5
So she’s in love with Canada and thinks of it like home but hasn’t been there since she lived there very briefly and is only really there as it’s where you pick up the Disney cruise they’re going on

Reactions: 5
What freebies / discounts is she gonna get this time no kids meals ,not on the list for meals ,no deserts left ,plus a chaotic meal service due to turbulence,# Sian I will complain about everything to get a discount /freebies

Reactions: 1
What freebies / discounts is she gonna get this time no kids meals ,not on the list for meals ,no deserts left ,plus a chaotic meal service due to turbulence,# Sian I will complain about everything to get a discount /freebies
I don’t think it’s Sian, it Callum who’s the complainer!
find it so cringe in older videos where she’s like ‘Callum has gone to complain’ 🙄

Reactions: 2
Sian who wants to live in the moment is recording her husband recording the family’s embarkation on to the ship. Of course you’re loving your time in Canada Sian and nothing to do with the fact it’s totally instagrammable content!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
He is actually such a fanny. A wee creep.
I can totally imagine him being a complaining pain in the arse thinking that making others feel
tit makes him bigger. She probably laps it up too

Reactions: 2
Watched the 1st vlog, she was pissed off with Dullam talking about parking of whatever it was, her face was too funny. Daisy obviously doesn't want to be on camera.

Reactions: 1