Adventures by Knapp #6 Knappily Academy worldschooling to Disney and Beyond!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing has changed 3hrs later than your post and 14hrs since hers. So not doing it quickly is she.

Got rid of 800 now so far.
Well she wont be able to keep the engagement shes got if she doesnt post soon, then bye bye sponserships/gifted mini trips. She hasnt even been able to get the latest of Wild sponsership.
I see a hard swing to mommy content soon. Which is a dead topic unless you are super knowledgeable or have niched down hard.

Well she wont be able to keep the engagement shes got if she doesnt post soon, then bye bye sponserships/gifted mini trips. She hasnt even been able to get the latest of Wild sponsership.
I see a hard swing to mommy content soon. Which is a dead topic unless you are super knowledgeable or have niched down hard.
She said she only got rid of 700 too. Ohhh she's going to go full on mummy soon enough. Seems they are going to blog at some point else she's just spanked a load of money for no reason with that camera.

She said she only got rid of 700 too. Ohhh she's going to go full on mummy soon enough. Seems they are going to blog at some point else she's just spanked a load of money for no reason with that camera.
Speaking of blog, their website has gone. Makes me think she cant log in to that super old one to delete it.

Looking at her recent follows (which includes loads of baby bits) I'd guess its a May cruise. Otherwise why do they need a £600 gimble camera..

Also who has £600 just laying around for a camera!? Spoilt brats, thats who.

Got rid of 800 now so far.
Won't be able to delete too many more without getting herself shadowbanned.

Otherwise why do they need a £600 gimble camera..

Also who has £600 just laying around for a camera!? Spoilt brats, thats who.
It'll improve her footage, but she's only using iMovie on an older Macbook to Edit said footage which will hate 4k clips as iMovie doesn't do Proxy editing (unless she's also bought a new macbook and upgraded to anything other than iMovie to edit with)

They're going on their cruise still but in three weeks time.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
They're going on their cruise still but in three weeks time.
Half-term week then. Kids missing school for more disney too as it's a 7 days cruise. Hope they have upgraded to a cabin with at least a window. Can't imagine being pregnant and staying in a room with no windows for 7 nights.

Reactions: 2
Half-term week then. Kids missing school for more disney too as it's a 7 days cruise. Hope they have upgraded to a cabin with at least a window. Can't imagine being pregnant and staying in a room with no windows for 7 nights.
Be really stuffy!

Still going on the cruise, a new baby, a new vlog camera, christ knows what other tat we dont know about, yet needed bank of mummy and daddy to buy their new car?? I wouldnt be helping them if they were my kids, clearly havent got their priorities straight imo

Reactions: 4
Still going on the cruise, a new baby, a new vlog camera, christ knows what other tat we dont know about, yet needed bank of mummy and daddy to buy their new car?? I wouldnt be helping them if they were my kids, clearly havent got their priorities straight imo
Still baffles me how they can afford it with their jobs. Me and my husband are on good wages and can't afford half as much as they do and buy and they have two kids and another on the way. We have none!

Still baffles me how they can afford it with their jobs. Me and my husband are on good wages and can't afford half as much as they do and buy and they have two kids and another on the way. We have none!

Shaarrrn would suggest you have too many coffees 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My thinking is that they are mortgage free, and use Mum and Dad as an overdraft for big purchases

I think it’s fair enough borrowing money from family for essentials if it’s really needed. But borrowing money for a car / DVC and then splashing loads of cash on a Disney cruise. Even with an inside cabin, it’ll be expensive. Theyre still reasonably young so plenty of time (hopefully) for life experiences. Surely they should be using money just now for family things - not family trips that’ll be over in 7 days.

Reactions: 3