Adventures by Knapp #6 Knappily Academy worldschooling to Disney and Beyond!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sure I’ve heard one of them say that, or he’s laughed at the suggestion. That was definitely one of the reasons for getting the dog.

The baby was planned, she’s confirmed that. I think she got broody with all her huns having babies and dullum was probably swayed by the idea with the jumper people having a boy.

i thought they were appreciating the freedoms that come with the girls gaining their independence.
If there’s one thing we know about the Knapps, it’s that they change their minds more often than their underwear! Very impulsive, but still, a planned baby is only ever a good thing & I wish them the best!

Reactions: 2
Of COURSE the first purchase was a jellycat, couldn't buy something vaguely original 🙄

Reactions: 2
Callum has that smug look on his face that says...."Oh yeah....I've been getting some....and my sperm still work"......cringe

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Callum has that smug look on his face that says...."Oh yeah....I've been getting some....and my sperm still work"......cringe
I was think that but didn't quite know how to word it.

If there’s one thing we know about the Knapps, it’s that they change their minds more often than their underwear! Very impulsive, but still, a planned baby is only ever a good thing & I wish them the best!
I don't think baby was planned even by what she's said, it more it's always something they have wanted. If they were trying for a baby when they were to find out on valentines day she wouldn't have been restricting herself so much with hard 75 and wouldn't have even started it knowing it wouldn't work with being pregnant. As that was her big plan for content for the year. This is definitely a wanted baby and something she's always wanted but I doubt it was a planned let's try for a baby baby. If that makes sense.

Reactions: 3
If the baby was planned why try when you have a once in a lifetime cruise booked wouldn’t you try afterwards. I know age and clocks ticking etc but if a baby was on the cards you either wouldn’t have booked or waited (well that’s why I’d have done)
I think this was a happy accident

Reactions: 4
Predicting a new Instagram account being set up to follow the pregnancy or offering advice to parents. Also predicting over the next couple of years the travel vlogs/adventures will stop being posted for good. Something will have to give. Probably will also sell DVC.

Reactions: 7
Predicting a new Instagram account being set up to follow the pregnancy or offering advice to parents. Also predicting over the next couple of years the travel vlogs/adventures will stop being posted for good. Something will have to give. Probably will also sell DVC.
Co-signed

Honestly who gives a tit about how they told whichever of their besties are flavour of the month at this present time 😂

• Haha
Honestly who gives a tit about how they told whichever of their besties are flavour of the month at this present time 😂
Love her thinking Adam "Mr jumper people" is in shock is the funniest he looked like he couldn't care in the slightest. That reaction tells me this definitely wasn't planned if it was she would have been talking to "Mrs jumper people" about it all the time while they were trying.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"Let me set this camera up and start recording whilst I give you this box". How very spontaneous.

Also. For someone who wasn't sure whether to post about the pregnancy she sure has the pre recorded content packaged and ready to roll out!!!

Reactions: 7
"Let me set this camera up and start recording whilst I give you this box". How very spontaneous.

Also. For someone who wasn't sure whether to post about the pregnancy she sure has the pre recorded content packaged and ready to roll out!!!
Shhhhh we can't question our Sian, she didn't film their pregnancy announcement about 6+ times either. The pregnancy announcement that wasn't for her family as she said telling them was very low key. So it was all for the gram.

Surprised we haven't had a reel of her telling the postman, the binmen, random old man on the street.......

This is why I wouldn’t go on a Disney cruise if I was pregnant

She shared the cryptic "scary times" photos already. So not sure why she would risk a long haul flight personally. Then again cruises are my worst nightmare so Im completely biased thinking going pregnant or with a newborn is a bad idea either way.