Adventures by Knapp #6 Knappily Academy worldschooling to Disney and Beyond!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But didn’t one of her daughters to a voice over on one of the vlogs before 🤔
Yup she's a hypocrite. Does she not realise having them in the content IS using them for content. She can't say she doesn't know how to do it without them in it when her best friends do it in their videos. Then again she shares the kids pictures when their own parents hardly ever share them.

Reactions: 3
Yup she's a hypocrite. Does she not realise having them in the content IS using them for content. She can't say she doesn't know how to do it without them in it when her best friends do it in their videos. Then again she shares the kids pictures when their own parents hardly ever share them.
100%, it may not be a 3rd party company using them, but she is, and making money by using them!

Reactions: 2
I might be making this up. But I'm sure she did a vlog or a reel where the girls were pouring wax melts or packaging up stuff for the shop in order to advertise the shop. Again Saint Sian talking bollocks as usual.

Reactions: 1
I might be making this up. But I'm sure she did a vlog or a reel where the girls were pouring wax melts or packaging up stuff for the shop in order to advertise the shop. Again Saint Sian talking bollocks as usual.
Yeah I think I remember that too 🙄🙄🙄

I remember her saying about Lyla loves helping her do things like the labels.

How have I never looked at threads!? Shes not very self aware. She is poking fun of MLMs as if she wasnt in beachbody for years. Saying popular influencers are mean.

Pot...kettle...black...

Reactions: 2
Trying for a new bestie!! Both pretty dull so they'd work well together.
Screenshot_20240425_100130_Samsung Internet.jpg

All but £500 on Amazon aswell. That's alot of free coffees....
More money than sense that woman, not like she's even vlogging now. Surely she needs to be getting everything for this new baby not £500 on a camera.

More money than sense that woman, not like she's even vlogging now. Surely she needs to be getting everything for this new baby not £500 on a camera.
Ah bank of Mum 'n' Dad will surely take care of all of that. Otherwise she wont be able to keep her very essentail monthly expenditures seen to like hair done, her fabaletics leggings or her paleton walking subscription.

She'll declare she got it on special offer with tintins discount soon enough.

Oh no is she going to be a year behind the times and become a beige tiktok mum. I know that neutrals make sense when you don't know babies sex bit I can imagine her following the trend.
Screenshot_20240426_182738_Samsung Internet.jpg