Adults colouring

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen some done like planet earth (but the wrong shaped continents)
I seen those too, original I was going try it then thought about doing jupiter but it would be too close to that other one so am thinking maybe neptune now just to separate it from all the purples, pinks an yellow, i like what you have done as well with yours

Reactions: 1
I got mine finished today. I watched Johanna’s live and hers was all pretty and coherent and then there’s my random colours everywhere 😂

EDE99EA3-4FD2-4578-AA63-893979BD5802.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Aww that's really nice, the colours go so well together an it's really pretty

Am still mostly staring at mine tbh 😅 hoping to get it done before the weekend
Thank you. I must admit I just picked a couple of pencils and coloured a few jars and things at a time. It felt less daunting doing a few at once. Good luck.

Reactions: 2
It's all the little things I have left, tried to do the big stuff so it didn't feel as bad but now am just looking at the 3000 little things that needs done now 😅

• Haha
It's all the little things I have left, tried to do the big stuff so it didn't feel as bad but now am just looking at the 3000 little things that needs done now 😅
Haha they get hard going. I did a mix of little bits then big stuff. I just started the really cluttered page near the start of the book. It’s going to take ages.
90F256B7-2CBD-46B2-A3A9-6634A1BC3E1A.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Finally finished it, hopefully uploaded it correctly for the competition, never done it before

I sorta lost heart in it after the border didn't turn out how I wanted lol, I also didn't want to go with my original ideas cause it was too close to someone else's who had posted online an I didn't want it to feel like a copy so in the end I was mostly just picking up random pencils just to finish it

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Finally finished it, hopefully uploaded it correctly for the competition, never done it before

I sorta lost heart in it after the border didn't turn out how I wanted lol, I also didn't want to go with my original ideas cause it was too close to someone else's who had posted online an I didn't want it to feel like a copy so in the end I was mostly just picking up random pencils just to finish it
That still looks pretty good tho!

• Heart
That still looks pretty good tho!
Thanks, if the competition ended at the end of the month then I'd have left it for a little while an went back but cause it finishes tomorrow I had to force myself to rush finish it, I'll take a break an then pick new picture an this time it will be one am in the mood for an at my own time rather than being one that's picked for me lol

Reactions: 3

Ahh brilliant, it looks great. Did you see she also posted giveaways on Facebook, Instagram and her newsletter too?

Ahh brilliant, it looks great. Did you see she also posted giveaways on Facebook, Instagram and her newsletter too?
Thanks, I did but I've only got Instagram so gave it a little like anyway, good luck if you have entered them both as well

Been ages since I done some colouring, had some soft pastels do decided to try them out for background blending, hoping I can maybe get used to colouring in with them, I ended up screwing up the floor on this though lol, was a bit too heavy

Attachments

• Heart
Been ages since I done some colouring, had some soft pastels do decided to try them out for background blending, hoping I can maybe get used to colouring in with them, I ended up screwing up the floor on this though lol, was a bit too heavy
That’s really pretty. I haven’t managed any colouring for a while as life is busy and any spare time I am playing Pokémon

Thanks, how is it? I heard from alot of people they didn't feel the game felt finished
We’re both enjoying it, the open world is fun. It’s getting a lot of bad press about frame rate and graphics but nobody plays Pokémon for the graphics

We’re both enjoying it, the open world is fun. It’s getting a lot of bad press about frame rate and graphics but nobody plays Pokémon for the graphics
I only have sheild, so good to know it's a good game despite the bad press

I know this thread is a little inactive but I've just bought myself quite an intricate book! It's called 'World of Colour' by Kerby Rosanes. Looking forward to starting it, I've been so stressed lately I'm hoping it'll prove useful before bed!

• Heart
I know this thread is a little inactive but I've just bought myself quite an intricate book! It's called 'World of Colour' by Kerby Rosanes. Looking forward to starting it, I've been so stressed lately I'm hoping it'll prove useful before bed!
Looks good, hope it works for you. I think we kind of dip in and out here. I’ve just picked up my pencils for the first time in months over the past week. It’s maybe the same for the rest of us.

It was nice seeing a notification for this thread pop up on my Watch list today ☺ Mr B and I have started watching Happy Valley from the beginning. It's great but the stress is getting to me a bit 🤪 Think I'll need to pick up my colouring in books again to keep calm!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4