Adults colouring

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1011481

Ive been pretty busy even with having covid the start of the year im back to work for that first time this year tomorrow as having covid then 2 week hoilday so ive had a month of work which is insane now im spending the last day gluing all these in my book!
You have been busy,hope itโ€™s not too tiring going back to work

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think i counted i did like 42 pages in like 4 days ๐Ÿ˜‚ im very tired but i still like to keep doing them haha!
๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ That's impressive, I wish I had the patience to do that, am like a kid, after 5 mins I need to go wander away somewhere and then go back for another 5 mins where I need to go do somthing else ๐Ÿ˜‚ probably why one picture can take days

They look good, I hope the glueing them back isn't too bad, I need to think about doing that as well, the taking them out an putting them back, so many times the book has sent the pencils flying cause of me moving it around

• Heart
It's taken forever lol but I finally finished one, bought myself a little table so I can sit in the living room an watch the TV while I can colour, see if it will make me colour more, used my arteza's on this an also I've a cheap pack of kores pastel pencils, starting to get used to wax pencils so hopefully it will eventually be easy to switch back an forth with oil an wax

Attachments

• Heart
My Castle pencils came so quickly with free postage - so impressed. (except they had reduced them by another ยฃ5 today for the last time but was happy with what I paid for them) The colours are the best and I love all the red ones.
My Son brought me a book over the week-end - Be Calm Don't Stress by Bethany Lord - it is brilliant but he can't remember where he bought it from but he said it is not the ยฃ9.99 price on the back cover as he peeled the cheaper sticker off the front.
Anyway I think I have colouring in shoulder pain :LOL: seriously it hurts as I have not stopped since the pencils came.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My Castle pencils came so quickly with free postage - so impressed. (except they had reduced them by another ยฃ5 today for the last time but was happy with what I paid for them) The colours are the best and I love all the red ones.
My Son brought me a book over the week-end - Be Calm Don't Stress by Bethany Lord - it is brilliant but he can't remember where he bought it from but he said it is not the ยฃ9.99 price on the back cover as he peeled the cheaper sticker off the front.
Anyway I think I have colouring in shoulder pain :LOL: seriously it hurts as I have not stopped since the pencils came.
Oh nice that's awesome, looking forward to seeing all the lovely pictures with your new pencils ๐Ÿ˜Š the book sounds interesting as well

• Heart
๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ That's impressive, I wish I had the patience to do that, am like a kid, after 5 mins I need to go wander away somewhere and then go back for another 5 mins where I need to go do somthing else ๐Ÿ˜‚ probably why one picture can take days

They look good, I hope the glueing them back isn't too bad, I need to think about doing that as well, the taking them out an putting them back, so many times the book has sent the pencils flying cause of me moving it around
Iโ€™m the same as you, I can only sit for about half an hour then I get bored.
It's taken forever lol but I finally finished one, bought myself a little table so I can sit in the living room an watch the TV while I can colour, see if it will make me colour more, used my arteza's on this an also I've a cheap pack of kores pastel pencils, starting to get used to wax pencils so hopefully it will eventually be easy to switch back an forth with oil an wax
thatโ€™s really lovely.

Glad your pencils have arrived.

I need to do the sky with chalk pastels or something but Iโ€™m too lazy to dig them out. I finished this though with my Castle Art pencils.
8F604046-E6C7-45FC-82D8-306AA22484AC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Those are so nice, I love them ๐Ÿ˜ do you find the colours stand out more on the black paper than the white? I've always been tempted to get some of the black paper ones to see if there's a stronger difference in colours

Am missing my nights of colouring lol am streaming for charity through February so my nights are now being taken up with that but when I can I try get a little done during the day

Managed to get a little more done with my tent pic but am kindi struggling with the colour pallet, it wasn't till I done the flags that I realised I made it look like those big puffball tracksuits from the 80s an now I can't unsee it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Can I join you please fellow colouring enthusiasts?
I had no idea this thread existed! I donโ€™t have that many adult colouring books. Only about 8?

Can I join you please fellow colouring enthusiasts?
I had no idea this thread existed! I donโ€™t have that many adult colouring books. Only about 8?
Of course ๐Ÿ˜Š always thrilled to see others out there that enjoy this an seeing their work, I love being inspired by others

Managed to get a little more done with my tent pic but am kindi struggling with the colour pallet, it wasn't till I done the flags that I realised I made it look like those big puffball tracksuits from the 80s an now I can't unsee it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
BIB :ROFLMAO: Bless you that is funny! I had one of those tracksuits! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Honestly it doesn't look like that though, it's looking good (y)

I've been naughty and started another pic but not got very far with it, I'll end up with all the pages part done, but none finished at this rate :LOL:

Those are so nice, I love them ๐Ÿ˜ do you find the colours stand out more on the black paper than the white? I've always been tempted to get some of the black paper ones to see if there's a stronger difference in colours

Am missing my nights of colouring lol am streaming for charity through February so my nights are now being taken up with that but when I can I try get a little done during the day
Those black papers ones are glitter ones its from the range have noticed the pen leaks so bad on that paper! Definitely going to spend tomorrow and the weekend colouring

BIB :ROFLMAO:Bless you that is funny! I had one of those tracksuits! ๐Ÿ˜‚

I've been naughty and started another pic but not got very far with it, I'll end up with all the pages part done, but none finished at this rate :LOL:
Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

Haha I had tracksuits as well but my era was the kappa, Nike, Addis ones, especially the ones that had the buttons on the side of the legs you could detach ๐Ÿ˜‚

Welcome to my world ๐Ÿ˜‚ I think I've maybe a books worth of pictures half done all over the place, I start an then am like nope need another one now, one day they will get finished hopefully lol

Those black papers ones are glitter ones its from the range have noticed the pen leaks so bad on that paper! Definitely going to spend tomorrow and the weekend colouring
Oh nice, I'll need to get to the range an check them out, I had no idea they had glitter ones in, that's a pity about the pen though

I love that though

BIB :ROFLMAO:Bless you that is funny! I had one of those tracksuits! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™m the same ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Wilko have got some good adult colouring books in at the minute for ยฃ3

has anyone tried those french Disney colouring books? They look fun