Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
Omg the rage I felt just now when her beggy mitchell card factory ponce-a-thon came up.

the morons replying to it?! Wtf! Simpletons.

so this jaw swinging gurner is actually trying to convince people that the kid she’s kept out of school, (never mind the 2 year pandemic) hasn’t had anyone show up to a party? Maybe because you’ve trained him To be an absolute shitstick when he is around other people (rarity!) and no one wants to be his pal because HeS JusT lIKE HiS CUnT MoThEr.
don’t now beg adult strangers to send cards for the love of Christ that just weird…. Like the kid is getting fan mail 🤢

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

ReiRei01

Chatty Member
Anyone seen her latest video about tattle being “taken down” and the police coming for us all?

I know you read this Nina babe so just to be clear, thinking you’re a scrounging git isn’t actually a criminal offence. Especially when you are, in fact, a scrounging git. 🙃

• Haha

IsaHen

So she wants people to 'send a card' (gift him) for his 'birthday' but doesn't want to tell people when it is? Why mention his birthday at all then unless you want people to send stuff?

Here's a idea- How about buying the stuff your kid wants yourself as you know it's his birthday for a whole year rather than expecting strangers to financially support your family? (Which is a red flag in itself)

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
But for real though….
Anyone else got an 8 year old turning 9 asking for size 5/6 womens fluffy slippers for their birthday??
Nah

me either 🤣

• Haha

cerbear

Can someone explain to me why this beggar has no money to spend on herself, her child or her home. It’s coming across that she’s penniless 🤔

just tried to get the gist of exactly why she needed help and what I can gather is that she’s not receiving any UC or anything else. There has to be a reason for that and there is 2 reasons why, 1 is that she has savings over £16,000 or 2 she owns a property which she doesn’t live in. I also checked her go fund me and it states she’s living in temporary accommodation but is wanting money to help with the renovation of an empty property that belongs to a friend. Something seriously doesn’t sit right with all this and I e a feeling she’s scamming everyone of her followers.

Last edited:

ReiRei01

Chatty Member
I’m honestly dying at the

“I am not a beg”

*Makes 2 go fund me’s in 2 days*

😆😆😆

Nina, you are a tramp babe.

• Haha

Spilttea

VIP Member
Worlds unluckiest single parent raising worlds unluckiest child. Don’t believe a word out of her mouth. The common denominator in all these anecdotes are either herself or her child, but it’s never a misunderstanding on her or his part, everyone else is the villain.

• Heart

Luckyslife89

I’m 32, was diagnosed with ADHD a year ago. I am successful at work and have a very happy private life too.
She is nothing but a lazy beg.

• Heart

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
She really thinks she's something special. Also thinks we classed her as an influencer. Sorry to burst your bubble love but your not under influencers forum. Your under TikTok forum. I'm telling you she's someone to be watched very closely as In my opinion she's dangerous. 😔😔

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
Hairdressers run, run for your lives
God help whoever takes on that haircut - if anything is not to her liking she’ll be slamming you all over TikTok or taking legal action like the vets/ school etc and the absolute irony of the most recent TikTok of her moaning about ‘haters’. Apparently mentally healthy people just get on with their lives and don’t bring other people down - she may have a good point, but if 85% of your TikTok account is slagging off your neighbour, family, multiple schools, landlord, vets then maybe you need to practice what you preach 🤷🏻‍♀️ Barely a day goes by without a complaint!

ReiRei01

Chatty Member
Caption on her latest vid: “They’re birthday cards, he’s hoping to get gift cards though ❤

I swear you couldn’t give this walking embarrassment a brass neck with a blowtorch 🤢

And thinking she can become a full time content creator with enough “tips” from her followers?

Your “content” is you begging for stuff for yourself and kid and blaming multiple schools for your sons terrible behaviour. Behaviour I’d put money on being a result of YOUR parenting and not his disability.

She fully gives me the ick 🤢

• Heart
  • Wow

snowydays

I cannot believe that she is trying to justify her child assaulting a teacher on her recent video. I doubt that the school would call the governors in for no reason. Even if the teacher was not seriously hurt, it doesn’t make it right and they shouldn’t have to put up with that in the workplace

• Angry

Twirliegirlies

She’s sailing very close to the wind with her allegations towards the neighbours and the school again, perhaps the reason why it’s so difficult to get what she wants for her son is that he doesn’t actually need it and it’s her poisonous mind that thinks otherwise. He may have problems, but having her as a mother isn’t helping. She’s not a social injustice warrior, she’s a muggy twonk.

yorkie

It’s about time tik tok stopped all these begging videos it’s disgusting she’s taking advantage of kind and in some cases not very bright people . I wonder how many of the single mums who donated to her could afford to be drinking last night also who is looking after her disabled (her words ) son while she is bed which she seems to be a lot of the time . She has all the time in the world to be doing little things to the house to make it liveable things that don’t cost a lot of money . Maybe she is waiting for someone to pay for a builder.

unbelievable_jeff

Bloody hell beg of the day is back, but remember she doesn't beg 😉
If you can't even afford to buy your own sons birthday cards and presents then you should definitely not have pets.

I see she's also claimed police action. Well thats now the third tiktoker to have done that, yet here I still am, voicing my opinion. 😘

Spilttea

VIP Member
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it until I’m blue in the face, if you are still giving this scam artist any of your money then you deserve to be called a dumb dumb. Her followers are so fcuking drippy, “you wanted £50? Well here have £200, do you also have a wish list hun?”

It absolutely boggles my brain how she is able to con people with her act.

• Heart

ReiRei01

Chatty Member
Did you see her moaning about the school and them not inviting her to a meeting 🙄 It doesn’t take a genius to see that she’s a pain in the ass, imagine having to deal with her ! I can’t believe everyone is telling her to take it further, from what I can see they are being very good and are putting things in place, does she not realise her son isn’t the only child in the school
Her video about the school saying they had to think about the other children in an email about her son hitting a teacher and her responding with “at what point do we put my child first” was such a great example of what an entitled arsehole she is.

At times I think she’s completely putting on her autism and ADHD to get money and sympathy off people but you MUST have something seriously wrong with you to genuinely think your son should be the main priority in a school of god knows how many children.

Ginge89

Chatty Member
She’s posted a video of her running a rabbit over and taking the piss she’s a cretin and deserve a hard punch in the face

• Angry