Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nosey Rosie 69

VIP Member
She said she's been banned from commenting for the video on painting her son's room, it was classed as harassment & bullying. That's strange!

Also the wishlist is back up. Asking for accessories for the son's room yet, that was the whole point of the go fund me to pay for stuff like that.

Thecatsmother

That
she did a video this morning about one of her videos being used on a website and demanding they paid her.
I think she’s deleted it now.

she’s also live streaming the joint drive with her neighbours looking for that other women. Complete breach of privacy.
that is unreal!!

I work in a school and am thinking this women must be a nightmare. Does he have a EHCP?

It appears she has over egged it to the school about his condition so they have put stuff in place but she doesn’t like that.

Also high needs funding does not cover a full time one to one.
I thought exactly the same, I worked in a school and the way she’s carrying on would definitely give cause for concern-he does not have an ehcp yet she expects the school to jump to her demands and provide a full time 1:1 straight away !

Tessie82

I thought a LADO was when a child makes a accusation against a adult either verbally or physically abusive.

Never heard of it being used for not letting a child sit in the lunch hall.
Lado are the local authority designated officer... They are who we go to if we feel a member of staff or volunteer who work with child has abused one. She would need a hell of alot of proof to bring an investigation through, and the police would generally be involved

Mum2boys

My child is autistic with a few other comorbid issues...and doesn't behave the way he does. She knows right from wrong, and how to share... It's a £1 bucket propely let it go and let your benefits pay for another
My son also has learning difficulty he's a very polite boy he knows right wrong he doesn't behave in that way either