Adcro

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he’s a good guy. Only think that grates for me is that stupid X factor voice he puts on and when he’s teaching you how to suck eggs/ stating the obvious like he’s telling you something interesting you don’t know but we all do but that grates on me with everyone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He was such a dick to his mod on love last night, his mod was like ‘im really upset because my dads parkinsons is getting worse, he fell over again today’, and adcro just went ‘oh wow rafe 😐’ and just carried on answering stupid questions about what his fave takeaway is etc.
Bare in mind this mod has autism and learning difficulties, and spends a lot of time modding for adcro, I felt so bad for him.

Reactions: 4
He was such a dick to his mod on love last night, his mod was like ‘im really upset because my dads parkinsons is getting worse, he fell over again today’, and adcro just went ‘oh wow rafe 😐’ and just carried on answering stupid questions about what his fave takeaway is etc.
Bare in mind this mod has autism and learning difficulties, and spends a lot of time modding for adcro, I felt so bad for him.
I've watched a few of his lives and I think lives and comment sections are when he comes across the worst.

I remember on one of his trips to Iceland HO, he did a live stream in the hotel afterwards with a lad he works with, and people made some tongue in cheek jokes about it and he said 'If you continue, I will just end the live and go to bed. Your choice.' Like, have a sense of humour, man.

I remember also someone asked if his husband was going too and he snapped 'why would my husband be here when you know he doesn't work at Iceland?'
He seems on the defensive constantly and doesn't take jokes or questions very well.

That's a bit off with his mod, though. You'd think he'd show more time and sympathy wouldn't you.

Reactions: 5
I like Adcro, purely as I bloody love Iceland and I like his Iceland videos. A while ago someone posted a video about him being an extra in TV shows, and he said that he wanted to be an actor at some point.

It got me thinking… with his change in attitude and sassiness, he reminds me a bit of Nanabea. Nanabea clearly has been on the fame game with all her quiz shows, and now that she has a bit of tiktok fame she’s just being rude in the comments.

omg! I’m glad you said that, Nannabea seems so quick tempered lately? I’ve seen her in videos and in comments being borderline cheeky at the moment? Thought it was just me

My only issue with adcro is that he can come across quote rude and blunt in the comments which annoys me

I've noticed he's posted a video about this site 'my failings' #improveadcro

Adcro you read here, I don't have anything against you, your content isn't my cup of tea. I don't think I've said anything majorly bad about you but I do hope my comments haven't made you feel bad. I admit I've found your rude in some comments but you've addressed that. I do wonder though why you think it's okay to chat away on Adam Hatton page but don't like that it's done to you?

I have to be honest, I feel sorry for him.
The massive backlash he's getting for the Nick thing is incredibly childish and unnecessary. As I said before, I don't think he needed to publicly comment and say he was unfollowing but people giving him grief for it is bizarre and immature.

As for the video he posted, personally it made me think, actually. I have said before that I think he's a cool guy and mostly enjoy his content, I just think he can be sassy and a bit rude in comments which is where he lets himself down.

That being said, his video made me think about how different he is to the other creators I moan about on here. He's actually acknowledged that he's not perfect, just like the rest of us, and I think that's pretty decent of him. I can't imagine Lawrence or the iffy family saying something similar.

As I said before, he has good and bad sides like we all do. I hope he doesn't take this forum too personally. I just see it as a way to think out loud without posting comments on his videos that would probably come across hurtful or rude and I'd hate to think of someone being hurt by it.

I have to be honest, I feel sorry for him.
The massive backlash he's getting for the Nick thing is incredibly childish and unnecessary. As I said before, I don't think he needed to publicly comment and say he was unfollowing but people giving him grief for it is bizarre and immature.

As for the video he posted, personally it made me think, actually. I have said before that I think he's a cool guy and mostly enjoy his content, I just think he can be sassy and a bit rude in comments which is where he lets himself down.

That being said, his video made me think about how different he is to the other creators I moan about on here. He's actually acknowledged that he's not perfect, just like the rest of us, and I think that's pretty decent of him. I can't imagine Lawrence or the iffy family saying something similar.

As I said before, he has good and bad sides like we all do. I hope he doesn't take this forum too personally. I just see it as a way to think out loud without posting comments on his videos that would probably come across hurtful or rude and I'd hate to think of someone being hurt by it.
You've said it better than I could. I think he just needs to realise not everyone will like him or his content but that's life

To me he comes across as a bit of a know it all. I find that he’s not open to others opinions and his opinion is the right one 🙄
I agree with the comments on his snipey remarks too, it comes across rude.

Reactions: 9
I really like him, considering the likes of The Smithy Family, Lawrence etc on TikTok, Adam is pretty harmless.
I must be going soft in my old age but I felt sorry for him on his videos today.

P.S the videos of him & his Dad are so cute....Fucks sakes I'm away to toughen up 😂😂😂

• Heart
I really like him, considering the likes of The Smithy Family, Lawrence etc on TikTok, Adam is pretty harmless.
I must be going soft in my old age but I felt sorry for him on his videos today.

P.S the videos of him & his Dad are so cute....Fucks sakes I'm away to toughen up 😂😂😂
I don’t tbh. He’s crying about having a tattle thread about him, yet he literally has been on here slagging off influencers himself for months?

Sorry, who’s Nick?
Nicke2__ best tiktoker on the planet

• Sick
  • Haha
Sorry I know this isn’t his thread but Nick makes me laugh so much.

Coffee coffee coffee
I honestly have such a soft spot for Nick. He has his flaws and could treat Jackie better but I think he's a lovely bloke really and he's funny without trying most of the time.

I love that he's just a bloke having fun on TT and not trying to flog merch etc. It's what the app should be.

Reactions: 1
I honestly have such a soft spot for Nick. He has his flaws and could treat Jackie better but I think he's a lovely bloke really and he's funny without trying most of the time.

I love that he's just a bloke having fun on TT and not trying to flog merch etc. It's what the app should be.
Aw he’s always saying how beautiful she is. I agree he’s on there for fun and for something to do. It’s clear his life is pretty limited because of his mobility and health etc and I think it probably gives him a little something to do each day. He’s spoken many times about his mental health being bad and how he misses his mum who passed. I genuinely feel sorry for him sometimes. I think at the heart of it he’s a good bloke but a very easy target for trolls

Reactions: 2
Aw he’s always saying how beautiful she is. I agree he’s on there for fun and for something to do. It’s clear his life is pretty limited because of his mobility and health etc and I think it probably gives him a little something to do each day. He’s spoken many times about his mental health being bad and how he misses his mum who passed. I genuinely feel sorry for him sometimes. I think at the heart of it he’s a good bloke but a very easy target for trolls
Oh, he clearly loves her to death, I just think he could do a bit more for her etc. But as I say, truly lovely bloke and unintentionally hilarious.
I'm not an emotional person but I genuinely almost cried when he talked about the abuse from his teachers at school. I also nearly cried when he said 'all my life I've been told I'm fat and ugly and if you hear it enough, you believe it.'