Adcro

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he states several times that he does not get paid for it but I feel he does get preferential treatment as he gets to go to head office to try new meals.
They probably see him as the new Kerry Katona

"Baked sawdust...£1!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He does get told to promote new items, and he likes the attention it gets him I think. Wish he was just honest, I think he’s hoping he’ll get a better job offer

• Wow
Reactions: 6
His husband seems like a lovely fella I don’t think he’s all that comfortable with Adam documenting everything for his Tiktok especially when Adam in constantly shoving the camera in his face whilst he’s eating.

Reactions: 5
I suspect he isn't currently paid but sees it as an opportunity, and why not? At least he's had his boots on the ground and certainly knows more about the products than some overpaid celebrity.

His husband seems like a lovely fella I don’t think he’s all that comfortable with Adam documenting everything for his Tiktok especially when Adam in constantly shoving the camera in his face whilst he’s eating.
I agree. He reacts exactly like I would!

Reactions: 4
I suspect he isn't currently paid but sees it as an opportunity, and why not? At least he's had his boots on the ground and certainly knows more about the products than some overpaid celebrity.

I agree. He reacts exactly like I would!
I agree I just think it’s a bit muggy considering how long he’s been promoting them now and they don’t seem to have paid him a penny yet :/

Reactions: 2
Phil seems so sweet! I guess he’s just the more introverted and quieter of the two (at least that’s how it seems). I think they make a nice couple

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I really like Adcro! He’s one of the few creators that come across genuine and down to earth. I wouldn’t call him arrogant at all, I think he just wants to acknowledge everyone, and if he’s got multiple people commenting at once, he can’t dedicate a lot of time to their comment/question, so has to almost rush it. He’s a normal guy, I don’t think there’s anything untoward about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I still find him quite rude in his comments sometimes, not arrogant just comes across rude sometimes. He's definitely not the worst person on tiktok by far just not my cup of tea but not everyone can be

• Sad
He’s on here sad reacting to comments. Adcro the point of tattle is to give an outlet for criticism so people don’t hate on your page. It’s not for you to come defend urself on

Reactions: 6
He’s on here sad reacting to comments. Adcro the point of tattle is to give an outlet for criticism so people don’t hate on your page. It’s not for you to come defend urself on
If he DARES screenshots these for his tiktok… i won’t be happy adcro! Always liked you!

Not sure if anyone else saw this yesterday - he responded to a few posts defending himself but the post has since been deleted

Hopefully he can see the majority like him! And we like Phil too, although we don't see him much (which we sympathise with as many if us would feel the same).

• Heart
Everyone’s up in arms because he unfollowed Nick after he posted a video on the toilet with the song “I took a tit🤣🤣

totally fair if you don’t like someone’s content I just found it funny that was clearly the last straw 😭 nicks a funny one. I don’t follow him either but I think he’s a nice guy

Reactions: 5
Funny how he unfollowed nick because he doesn’t like his content, yet continues to follow adam hattan who he regularly slates on tattle 🤔

I don't know why people on tiktok are getting at Adcro for unfollowing someone on tiktok it's entirely up to him who he does or doesn't follow. I don't see the need in announcing the fact that he unfollowed him on the post apparently it was to be nice and so Nick didn't think he was upset with him suppose thought he was being nice about it but it comes across as a bit full of himself feeling the need to tell someone he's unfollowed. Just unfollow and move on.

Doing that has just brought a load of trolls and Nicks followers over to get at him in his comments, not my favourite tik tok person but doesn't need the crappy comments but then again clever ploy to get more comments and interaction

I enjoy some of his videos and I think like all of us he has good and bad sides. That being said, it does irk me a bit when he acts like a food expert when he's eating an Iceland ready meal 😂

He is pretty rude in his replies too. Someone asked who he was on Nick's video and I said 'he does Iceland reviews alot' and adcro replied and said 'I wouldn't say alot at all.' It wasn't even an insult, I was just explaining who you were. 😂

I enjoy some of his videos and I think like all of us he has good and bad sides. That being said, it does irk me a bit when he acts like a food expert when he's eating an Iceland ready meal 😂

He is pretty rude in his replies too. Someone asked who he was on Nick's video and I said 'he does Iceland reviews alot' and adcro replied and said 'I wouldn't say alot at all.' It wasn't even an insult, I was just explaining who you were. 😂
🤣 I saw that comment. That’s kinda funny. Tbh I do think it was a bit unnecessary to announce on Nicks page that he was unfollowing could have defo done it in private and avoided all those troll comments he got afterwards

🤣 I saw that comment. That’s kinda funny. Tbh I do think it was a bit unnecessary to announce on Nicks page that he was unfollowing could have defo done it in private and avoided all those troll comments he got afterwards
My moment of fame: getting a sassy comment from Adcro 😂

Yeah, there's no need to announce his departure. And if it was for Nick's benefit, why didn't he just private message him?

As I say, he's mostly a cool guy and I like his videos but his sass let's him down. He's kinda arrogant for no reason.

I've seen him comment on random videos, almost like he's trying to start arguments with his comments. And he's terrible at admitting he might be wrong or not hearing what he wants to hear.