Adam the Woo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the story with blab couple? Thought he had an established career? Did he quit to vlog full time? Thought I read she was going through a divorce. Just wondering, I don’t really follow them.

Reactions: 2
I would love to know what prompted him to post this.
I was wondering the same thing. Wonder if he will talk about it in a video bc no way I’m deep diving into Stan world

The PayPal someone sent Kyle to buy a Disney world baseball jersey infuriated me. I would have loved to buy one but decided I didn’t need to spend that much right now. And someone is willing to send it to Kyle. Then you look at Adams patreon.....which is still active and still has 300 people on it.....they are getting nothing extra, he’s not making exclusive videos or doing a live chat or shouting them out or anything. I don’t get it.
Yeah I’ve been checking too and it should have been down by now if he was telling the truth. Yet it stands.

What’s the story with blab couple? Thought he had an established career? Did he quit to vlog full time? Thought I read she was going through a divorce. Just wondering, I don’t really follow them.
He did have a job but it doesn’t seem like he goes to it anymore. He was a stage manager for tv shows like Ellen. Katie is divorced/divorcing not sure which.

Reactions: 1
Watch it. They were really funny. My husband had no clue about PCD, and he was like “This guy is good, who is he?”
He's not good. This is the same person that click baited that he took a covid test back when it first happened. Used the title to get clicks and views. Not a good person at all and I find him very annoying.

Reactions: 6
He's not good. This is the same person that click baited that he took a covid test back when it first happened. Used the title to get clicks and views. Not a good person at all and I find him very annoying.
I was one and done with PCD. I’m not even interested in watching him to mock him.

Gotta pay those DVC fees.
Buying into DVC was so dumb. Best way to spend that money would have been to buy a rental duplex, rent each side out and get a steady stream of rental income coming in from two renters. Pay a property manager some of that income and he would be set.

Reactions: 5
Buying into DVC was so dumb. Best way to spend that money would have been to buy a rental duplex, rent each side out and get a steady stream of rental income coming in from two renters. Pay a property manager some of that income and he would be set.
100% agree that Adam is not the type who will make out well with DVC.
There are many it works for though.

2020 was a bad year for landlords. 2021 is no better.
The courts are going to be busy for years on this.

That BLAB screen grab was an AirBNB in Orlando.
I feel like they really need their own thread. I get so sick of her talking about her weight loss and healthy meals and this and that. I’m overweight myself, but dang girl. You don’t look like you’re losing anything.
She’s probably the type who eats “healthy” Mon-Thurs but doesn’t actually count the calories and then binges tit food on the weekend.

I have a feeling most of those 300 are middle age women who have the hots for him.
Bingo

I can’t wait until the Disney vlogger teet runs dry. So tired of these lazy assholes who don’t want to work quit their jobs to walk around Disney all day.

Reactions: 3
She’s probably the type who eats “healthy” Mon-Thurs but doesn’t actually count the calories and then binges tit food on the weekend.

Bingo

I can’t wait until the Disney vlogger teet runs dry. So tired of these lazy assholes who don’t want to work quit their jobs to walk around Disney all day.
Yes! Eventually the vlogger ship will sink and it will be glorious. They all look unhealthy and nothing special. No personality. Michael K needs help. Something is really wrong with that man.

100% agree that Adam is not the type who will make out well with DVC.
There are many it works for though.

2020 was a bad year for landlords. 2021 is no better.
The courts are going to be busy for years on this.
Agreed. A judge ruled that the CDC can't put a moratorium on evictions. So, it's about to get interesting.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Agreed. A judge ruled that the CDC can't put a moratorium on evictions. So, it's about to get interesting.
I feel so bad for both the tenants who could not pay due to covid shut downs or being at high risk, as well as the landlords who had mortgages, taxes, insurance, etc to pay without the incoming rent do so.

Then there are the people who've been riding this situation... SO mad at them.

I'm curious if Adam took advantage of any of it. He seems to be a "nice guy" but I've known "nice guys" who've been total manipulators.

Reactions: 3
Doubtful. Some other bail out or moratorium will be passed. Nobody is allowed to fail any more. Just throw another trillion on the national debt.

• Sad
I find myself between a rock and a hard place.
For instance I thoroughly enjoyed Adam’s Cinco de Mayo vlog, but I don’t want to join the stans. The chatter is better here.

I think a good old lurk on this thread is the way forward, with the odd “but you guuuiuuyzzzz, that
vlog was good!” thrown in when the coast is clear 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For instance I thoroughly enjoyed Adam’s Cinco de Mayo vlog, but I don’t want to join the stans. The chatter is better here.

I think a good old lurk on this thread is the way forward, with the odd “but you guuuiuuyzzzz, that
I still enjoy some parts of his videos but that doesn’t mean I don’t think he’s a lying man baby who possibly doesn’t bathe. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I think as long as you aren't super stanning it up or trying to spread misinformation all opinions are welcome here including liking Adam The Woo. I will watch his occasional vlog still but unsubscribed quite awhile ago.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.