Adam the Woo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the tweets to Disney, and the supposed pissed off cast members in the comments spooked him. He’s so financially invested in Disney at this point, it was too big a risk to take. Can’t say I blame him.

Reactions: 7
I know it happens with the titles, i wouldn’t be surprised if they can scan for words. Lots of stuff we don’t know and never will.
They are scanning all audio and video they host. I was watching a live stream where the person decided to pull out a weapon and boom the stream went offline.
Saying Covid in a video probably doesn't get your channel flagged unless you do it multiple videos and likely would involve a human reviewing that decision.

Reactions: 3
His being called for jury duty proves he’s an official FL resident. Nice try Adam....

Reactions: 6
For the record, you get notified of jury duty in advance, not last minute. I call BS.
I moved to South Florida in 2008. Did not receive a request for Jury Duty for almost 5 years. This is total BS from the man baby.

Reactions: 9
I moved to South Florida in 2008. Did not receive a request for Jury Duty for almost 5 years. This is total BS from the man baby.
I lived here for 15 years before I first got called. I call BS on this too.

(I moved to Orlando in 1998)

Reactions: 5
He’s so disgusting. He’s afraid to say the word quarantine. I can tell that he’s lying by how many times he says he doing nothing wrong. Me think he doth protest too much.

he’s scared that hes gonna get banned and then his golden goose will truly be cooked.

I grew up in south Florida and got called for jury duty once and I was almost 30. Although my husband got called twice in 5 years, but still we had plenty of notice. Not less than 2 weeks.

Reactions: 5
Also - this is interesting. Good thing you checked your mail in time, huh, Adam?

Gordon Elliott
Gordon Elliott
4 minutes ago
BS, you didn't change your plans. You got spooked by people rightfully calling you out on your BS. You don't get a jury notice that quick, there's at least 2 weeks notice in the area you're in now. Show the card. The official one.

Hide reply
TheDailyWoo
TheDailyWoo

2 minutes ago
It showed up a couple weeks ago , I rarely check my mail . What card do you mean..The paper they sent with the info ?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Good observation about him not even acknowledging the word "covid". There are youtubers I watch who are a husband and wife couple focusing on the Smoky Mountains area. They rarely say the word "covid". They refer to it as the "Mr. McNasty". Wth is wrong with people?
I believe YT told vloggers they would demonitize their vlogs if they tried to benefit from covid...please correct me if I am mistaken on this one.

Just found the Fla state statute. SO it IS possible (contrary to my statement I just made) that you COULD be summoned in less than 14 days' notice.
BUT I still find this awfully fishy on his part to miraculously get called for duty. 🙄 Sorry, not buying it until I see him show the summons on video.

Upon order of the court, jurors may be summoned with less than 14 days' notice. (2) The jury service of any person who has been summoned may be postponed for a period not to exceed 6 months upon written or oral request.
That is much more likely in a rural FL county with less population but OC....no way

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I believe YT told vloggers they would demonitize their vlogs if they tried to benefit from covid...please correct me if I am mistaken on this one.
Not sure about demonitizing but I think PCDev did some click bait videos about thinking he had covid early on

Reactions: 1
That is much more likely in a rural FL county with less population but OC....no way
I agree.

Also, Adam lives in Osceola, not Orange.

But either way (and regardless of his excuse about not checking his mail for weeks while the summons sat there), I don't believe him.

We all know he's a well-known bullshitter so - similar to Jenn Tracker - hard to believe someone who has told tales in the past.

Reactions: 8
I agree.

Also, Adam lives in Osceola, not Orange.

But either way (and regardless of his excuse about not checking his mail for weeks while the summons sat there), I don't believe him.

We all know he's a well-known bullshitter so - similar to Jenn Tracker - hard to believe someone who has told tales in the past.
He has recent bills that he was gonna bring along but he hasn't checked his mailbox in weeks. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Looks like 375K population (2019)...may be possible but I still call BS from the man baby

Reactions: 2
Looks like 375K population (2019)...may be possible but I still call BS from the man baby
And by 2021, it was already at 390K. It's a fast growing county - exploded in the last 10-20 years. New housing everywhere. Getting incredibly congested now.

ALSO - check this out. So NOW suddenly the attitude is that there's "no rush" to get there? WTF? 🙄

The Sweep Spot podcast
The Sweep Spot podcast
23 minutes ago
I totally get what you’re saying. It is almost like a sign from above that you shouldn’t do what you have planned. I too Adam won’t be going to opening day, I wish I was, I’m out of state. Hope to see you again sometime.

TheDailyWoo
TheDailyWoo

18 minutes ago
Well get in there . Happy it’s opening and not going anywhere , no rush

Reactions: 2
Yes lol...my gut says
1) A real cast member told some higher ups who contacted him
2) Micha or someone else talked some sense into him
3) He was scared after all the negative reaction

Reactions: 11
What this all boils down to is the Adam refuses to do anything unless there is a rule or law (whether he likes it or not). There is no conscience or empathy or selflessness with this guy. Captain Obvious statement now. Quarantine? Not if it's just recommended because he doesn't believe it does anything and would only do it if required so he doesn't get in trouble (and even then would skirt the rules). He seems perpetually like a teenager and maybe that is a result of how he grew up. It's frustrating he has a platform for his antics, to be honest. I was a huge fan when he just did his awesome filming videos and even Disney videos, then he started these long-winded babbling blogs refusing to admit covid exists and trying to constantly figure out how to get around rules. He just isn't very bright and it's all coming out now with the ridiculous comments and dumb statements. He is so afraid to offend his covid-denying fans that he is losing some of his longtime fans instead for the opposite reason. If I was a healthcare or essential worker and saw this clown say he refuses to say quarantine or follow rules, I would be sick.

Reactions: 11
He has recent bills that he was gonna bring along but he hasn't checked his mailbox in weeks. 😂😂😂
The sad thing is that all these vloggers think the viewers are stupid. People remember what they say and will call them out when they are being hypocritical. They hope that most won't take the time to call bs, report them etc. 🙄

Reactions: 4
One of the stans commented that he posted the card on Instagram. I don't have an account. Can someone pull it and post it here?

Prediction: He will magically find out his jury duty was cancelled and make it to re-opening day of Disneyland not letting anybody know until after he is done in the park and has the video posted. He's just using the fake jury duty to take the pressure off his plans haven't changed at all.

Reactions: 4
His being called for jury duty proves he’s an official FL resident. Nice try Adam....
Which means he knew that all along. I think the discussion with his parents finally convinced him to grow up and let it go for now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.