Adam the Woo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210419-170107_Twitter.jpg

Adam only calls her a "friend" because he's one of those guys who doesn't like labels. Any girl he dates he just calls a friend because his income is so dependent on his cat ladies who drop him $50 monthly on Patreon.

Screenshot_20210418-145833_YouTube.jpg

Adam Has deleted comments he admitted to being rude when somebody called him out for meeting him also this past weekend. He basically said yeah I was and that’s how I am sometimes and then he deleted it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I know he was born in Tupelo, MS.

His parents have lived in St. Cloud for awhile.

He had a job at the Walmart in St. Cloud.

In a vlog he put up in 2012, he said he worked there 20 years ago.

That would put him working there in 1992, which would put him in high school in St. Cloud, or around graduation at 18.

I'm guessing then that he, indeed, went to high school here in Central Fla.
But middle school? Elementary? Anyone know? Or were they traveling around as preachers until he got to high school?
He said in one comment before he did one semester of Christian college in FL. and I think he has been homeschooled all his life I feel like. So really, no formal education.

Reactions: 3
I’ve said this before about the trackers....he could have filmed several things in advance for multiple videos, could have changed shirts a couple times to make it less obvious, he’s having a sermon video every couple days lately so he could have sat on a bench in Cali and made one...he could have had 10 days of content ready to go and quarantined and been fine 🤷🏼‍♂️
Adam would never do this. He is so set in his ways and so narrow-minded about how he does these things. He only films one video a day. He edits it the same night according to things he has said. T&J are similar, but they are just too lazy to do anything different. Adam just has no concern what people think, and he doesn't believe in COVID, quarantining, testing, and probably vaccinations. The dude can't even say any of those words in a video.

Reactions: 4
Adam would never do this. He is so set in his ways and so narrow-minded about how he does these things. He only films one video a day. He edits it the same night according to things he has said. T&J are similar, but they are just too lazy to do anything different. Adam just has no concern what people think, and he doesn't believe in COVID, quarantining, testing, and probably vaccinations. The dude can't even say any of those words in a video.
Good observation about him not even acknowledging the word "covid". There are youtubers I watch who are a husband and wife couple focusing on the Smoky Mountains area. They rarely say the word "covid". They refer to it as the "Mr. McNasty". Wth is wrong with people?

Reactions: 5
View attachment 537477

Adam only calls her a "friend" because he's one of those guys who doesn't like labels. Any girl he dates he just calls a friend because his income is so dependent on his cat ladies who drop him $50 monthly on Patreon.
I know we all have a typo here or there but man, Adam cannot spell worth a damn. There's always typos in his responses to people or his pinned comments or statements. Not usually just one or two keystroke errors, but several. Doesn't help his argument(s) when he comes off as illiterate.

Reactions: 5
Good observation about him not even acknowledging the word "covid". There are youtubers I watch who are a husband and wife couple focusing on the Smoky Mountains area. They rarely say the word "covid". They refer to it as the "Mr. McNasty". Wth is wrong with people?
The video where he "documents" the vaccination site at Disneyland, he does everything possible to not say COVID, pandemic, testing, vaccines... he says things like "the current situation" and other dumb things like that. It was sort of jarring because you could tell he tried very hard to say only specific words. He even rarely mentions things like masks or distancing, and when he does he refers to it in a general sense.

I know we all have a typo here or there but man, Adam cannot spell worth a damn. There's always typos in his responses to people or his pinned comments or statements. Not usually just one or two keystroke errors, but several. Doesn't help his argument(s) when he comes off as illiterate.
His writing is terrible. He puts a space before every period and has awful grammar and sentence structure.

Reactions: 6
Are you talking about Yankees in the south?

Reactions: 1
Yep! Is there a thread for them? 🤣
Haha I have only watched a few of their videos. Is there something wrong with her or did something happen?? I'm not trying to sound mean, I just really have wondered. Curious how they got together 🤔

Reactions: 2
Disneyland's higher ups radar's might be high for this one. There's been quite a few tweets going out to Disney about his attempt to get in and more people are saying they reported him via email. It could be similar to the incident when he got banned at Hollywood Studios where they were waiting as soon as he entered the gates. Not saying he will be banned again because I can see him talking his way out of it as a misunderstanding.
I'm sure he has his attorney on standby. I understand he got an attorney to get him off the banned list. Was that 2016? I think it was because he was banned in 2013. He got banned from Universal in 2017 but I don't know if that was overturned as well or not.

I'm sure he has his attorney on standby. I understand he got an attorney to get him off the banned list. Was that 2016? I think it was because he was banned in 2013. He got banned from Universal in 2017 but I don't know if that was overturned as well or not.
I dont think Universal has been overturned.

Haha I have only watched a few of their videos. Is there something wrong with her or did something happen?? I'm not trying to sound mean, I just really have wondered. Curious how they got together 🤔
I honestly don't know much of their back story. I think they both have some disabilities. Not being mean either. He's a really good photographer. They drive me nuts at times but good for them being able to find a niche and make some money.

Yes he said he got in contact with an attorney who said he knew is story and would help him appeal his banning at Disney. No mention as to why he hasn't been able to overturn his Universal Studios ban.

I honestly don't know much of their back story. I think they both have some disabilities. Not being mean either. He's a really good photographer. They drive me nuts at times but good for them being able to find a niche and make some money.
Gotcha. Yeah they seem to have a following and people seem to really like them, having meetups and all..good for them.

I watch them too and hate the Mr. Mcnasty thing. I believe they blamed it on YT giving them strikes if they said Covid. I would think YT has bigger issues than the use of the word Covid.

The video where he "documents" the vaccination site at Disneyland, he does everything possible to not say COVID, pandemic, testing, vaccines... he says things like "the current situation" and other dumb things like that. It was sort of jarring because you could tell he tried very hard to say only specific words. He even rarely mentions things like masks or distancing, and when he does he refers to it in a general sense.
Michael Kay was doing stuff like that too, I don’t know if YouTube was behind something or if in Michael’s case he thought Disney would get mad at him but I thought it was weird

I met them when they did their FL trip. She is really quiet and I think is socially awkward. He will talk your face off and she seems like she is along for the ride.

I met them when they did their FL trip. She is really quiet and I think is socially awkward. He will talk your face off and she seems like she is along for the ride.
Yeah she seems uncomfortable on camera. I watched one of their first videos where they are driving and she looked like she wanted to cry. Very strange expressions. He does talk alot!

I watch them too and hate the Mr. Mcnasty thing. I believe they blamed it on YT giving them strikes if they said Covid. I would think YT has bigger issues than the use of the word Covid.
I think YT was more concerned with misinformation being spread about the virus. They allow medical doctors to discuss the virus and vaccines in-depth but they don't want any conspiracists posting false information so those aren't allowed. I've seen plenty of other vlogs where they've mentioned they came down with Covid, talking about when the pandemic is over, or mentioned they got their vaccine. YouTube has had no issues with those.

I think that was in an effort to keep "politics" out of his videos, probably in fear of those in his fanbase who think the pandemic is a hoax getting pissy at him. But maybe he also thinks that way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.