Adam the Woo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prediction: He will magically find out his jury duty was cancelled and make it to re-opening day of Disneyland not letting anybody know until after he is done in the park and has the video posted. He's just using the fake jury duty to take the pressure off his plans haven't changed at all.
That is an excellent point. The Jury Duty excuse means he has an 'out from uploading content for multiple days...all the dumb stans will think he is in court while he was really at Disneyland.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Adam confirmed in comments he hasn't the vaccine and is basically anti vax. For some reason my screen shot won't upload.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Shows very little. I don't see a date on there. He says "end of month." Posted it 56 min. ago as of this writing. So we know he only did that because of the vlog he just put up and people questioning him.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Prediction: He will magically find out his jury duty was cancelled and make it to re-opening day of Disneyland not letting anybody know until after he is done in the park and has the video posted. He's just using the fake jury duty to take the pressure off his plans haven't changed at all.
I also had that feeling, he already talked about a red eye the night before, so he’s thinking about it.

Reactions: 2
Also with some (or most?) jury duties, you call the morning of and the automated line will tell you if you still need to appear.

I know that when I did it in Seminole, I called and still had to go. DH called when he got summons, and the automated voice told him he was no longer needed.

That is an excellent point. The Jury Duty excuse means he has an 'out from uploading content for multiple days...all the dumb stans will think he is in court while he was really at Disneyland.
But that's saying he gets chosen and how long whatever trial (civil or criminal) he's on lasts.

If he even ends up voir dire at all to begin with.

Sometimes you get chosen for voir dire to get further questioning and STILL don't get chosen to sit on the jury (that was me once). Sometimes you don't get chosen to participate in voir dire and still just have to sit there while everyone else gets questioned and then you leave - all on the same day.

I lived here for 15 years before I first got called. I call BS on this too.

(I moved to Orlando in 1998)
My cousin moved down here to the 9th District where Adam lives and got a notice in 4 months of living here. I think it's really just the luck of the draw. I've been here my entire life in Orlando and have never been given a notice.

Not defending Adam as he's most likely lying. I wonder how many hours he's spent talking to his parents like a teen about evil trolls and Disney stuff while his sisters are talking to them about raising kids and married life.

Reactions: 1
I doubt they would ever select him for a jury in any significant case, due to his following on YouTube. And also the dumb tit he says. 😂

• Heart
My cousin moved down here to the 9th District where Adam lives and got a notice in 4 months of living here. I think it's really just the luck of the draw. I've been here my entire life in Orlando and have never been given a notice.

Not defending Adam as he's most likely lying. I wonder how many hours he's spent talking to his parents like a teen about evil trolls and Disney stuff while his sisters are talking to them about raising kids and married life.
Watch... you will now! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yessss Yankee in the South. They are so strange. Sometimes you can see the husband's lips move as the wife is speaking, as if they rehearsed the lines. It cracks me and my husband up so much. They also didn't care/don't care about Covid, walking around Gatlinburg with no masks on the past few months. They are a strange duo, unsure why they are so popular.
There's a channel named Kitschy Travels doing the same Gatlinburg stuff over and over. She basically puts on a mask for the camera. When you see her reflection there's no mask. She used to chase after Jacob The Carpetbagger and is a huge stan for Adam. All these vloggers are the same. They don't want to declare anti mask or pro mask because they'll loose audience but it's so weird to watch them pretend. Just pick a side.

Shows very little. I don't see a date on there. He says "end of month." Posted it 56 min. ago as of this writing. So we know he only did that because of the vlog he just put up and people questioning him.
That looks like a screenshot

Yes lol...my gut says
1) A real cast member told some higher ups who contacted him
2) Micha or someone else talked some sense into him
3) He was scared after all the negative reaction
I truly hope Disney themselves contacted him and told him up front not to try it. He has to know not only are viewers watching, but so is Disney. Don't put crap on the internet about bending their rules for yourself alone and not expect the Mouse to take note.

That looks like a screenshot
You mean what Adam posted looks like a screenshot?

In the original IG stories, you can see a crease in the fold of the paper / card.

I still don't know why - like @fulltilt72 said - he couldn't show the time / date, etc.

I still call BS on SOME aspect of this story. There's SOMETHING still that seems fishy to me.

I don't know why Adam thinks he would be able to vlog at all about any court case if he was in the jury. This isn't television. He said he would vlog outside the courthouse. Shoot I watch those silly sovereign citizen videos and you'll be talking to police within seconds of filling outside. He doesn't realize they wouldn't allow him to vlog at all during the case and he wouldn't be able to go to Disney. I actually hope he gets on a 5 month long boring case about water rights and has his entire summer ruined. If I was on trial, looked out, and saw a 46 yr old jury member in a Disney shirt with a 5 tattoo I'd be asking my lawyer how he slipped in and if he was on our side.

• Haha
He chose not to pursue Disneyland’s reopening because he knows he’s not gonna get in and he doesn’t have the stones to make the attempt.

Ryan, while I agree you most of what you said what does having tattoos have to do with anything? My husband and son have them and are quite upstanding citizens who have done jury duty.

You mean what Adam posted looks like a screenshot?

In the original IG stories, you can see a crease in the fold of the paper / card.

I still don't know why - like @fulltilt72 said - he couldn't show the time / date, etc.

I still call BS on SOME aspect of this story. There's SOMETHING still that seems fishy to me.
Yes there is no personal info on the photo I posted from Google so why does he not show it all...because there is no jury duty! Now the dummy will have to make fake vlogs in front of the court house SMH

• Haha
Yes there is no personal info on the photo I posted from Google so why does he not show it all...because there is no jury duty! Now the dummy will have to make fake vlogs in front of the court house SMH
Keep in mind you posted a SS of an Orange County jury summons and he's in Osceola BUT on the far-right of the pic HE posted on IG stories, we can well see that there is a place where it appears to be the date and time that he's not showing.

But I'm in 100% agreement with you that something is fishy about this... whether it be the date of summons, or the actual summons itself being his to begin with. I guess we shall see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.