Adam the Woo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s very true. Depends on which CM he hits. And you’re right, either way, it’s views.
Disneyland's higher ups radar's might be high for this one. There's been quite a few tweets going out to Disney about his attempt to get in and more people are saying they reported him via email. It could be similar to the incident when he got banned at Hollywood Studios where they were waiting as soon as he entered the gates. Not saying he will be banned again because I can see him talking his way out of it as a misunderstanding.

Reactions: 6
With Adam, the grass is always greener on the other side, until he gets there and gets bored with that color grass.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah. I think that's going to be the thing.

If he can present a Cali. DL or ID card. I doubt that CMs are going to be reviewing leases and utilities bills at the turnstiles.

Of course, that's presuming they're going to check anything at all on incoming guests w/ reservations - or if this is just theater to scare people away.

I guess we'll see.
Does anyone know of anyone who has tried to purchase tickets? Do you have to have proof of residency to buy? Because I saw his GF screenshot her purchase confirmation so maybe she bought them and just included him in her group? I want more details lol

Reactions: 2
Unfortunately, he will most likely gain entry. There's an article regarding how theme parks will enforce resident-only admission. One director stated “It is our hope that people will respect the guidelines and it is our expectation that the parks will work to really encourage people from California to come and others not to come until we get into a tier where that’s allowed,”

Obviously, they are hoping too much and this will be abused by Adam and pretty much anyone else who wants to lie to gain entry. I live near a CA National Park in a very small community and while the park was closed down at the start of the pandemic people were still coming here in droves from out of state and "camping" on people's private property (without the owner's permission) since they couldn't get into the park. There was absolutely no enforcement whatsoever. So, CA likes to make rules but isn't the greatest at enforcing said rules.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know of anyone who has tried to purchase tickets? Do you have to have proof of residency to buy? Because I saw his GF screenshot her purchase confirmation so maybe she bought them and just included him in her group? I want more details lol
There's nothing that I see which says you need proof of residency to make the purchase or get a reservation but it does say the park is open to California residences only and that proof of residency may be required. He's acting like he doesn't know any better and it ticks me off. On a recent vlog he declared that he is officially a Florida resident with a Florida driver's license and now he wants to backtrack. He may be on a lease in California but he certainly is not RESIDING there now. That ship sailed when he got sick of California restrictions, packed up and left for wide open Florida.

Reactions: 6
Disneyland has checked proof of residency before, for things like the SoCal passes, but I'm not sure how much of that is done at the gate and how much is done at the sale point. But I won't be surprised if they just ask for a CA DL or ID, which Adam probably has still. But I am kind of hoping he gets turned away. The CA only thing isn't a Disneyland rule, it's a state rule that is allowing the theme parks to reopen, Disney is going to do their best to enforce it to not get in trouble themselves.

I really did enjoy Adam for a long time. His RV series and the weird things he would explore were always super interesting. But his behavior and attitude the past year has been crappy. The move to Florida just to get access to Disney. Going coast to coast without quarantining, and even doing things like bypassing LAX so he can bypass regulations really show how selfish he really is. There was plenty he could cover in California while still following pandemic precautions, but he had to chase the Disney whale.

Reactions: 11
I find it interesting the amount of people willing to be a white knight for Adam, they are defending him left and right in the comments. I know the trackers have their stans but it seems to be only the typical few who respond to negative comments....maybe it’s just the fact that they are deleting comments and Adam hasnt

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Disneyland has checked proof of residency before, for things like the SoCal passes, but I'm not sure how much of that is done at the gate and how much is done at the sale point. But I won't be surprised if they just ask for a CA DL or ID, which Adam probably has still. But I am kind of hoping he gets turned away. The CA only thing isn't a Disneyland rule, it's a state rule that is allowing the theme parks to reopen, Disney is going to do their best to enforce it to not get in trouble themselves.
He's so confusing. Didn't he make a big stink recently about becoming a full Fla resident? And something about getting his DL? Wouldn't he have had to show the Fla ID to renew the WDW AP recently? Don't they destroy the old DL when you get a DL in a new state?

Ugh. Cannot stand these damn vloggers.

Reactions: 5
Passport doesnt mean anything, they last like ten years. I find it funny he thinks this is suitable
Yes but he wants to use his passport because he probably has his California address on it. I can't verify they print the address on the passport. Mine is in our safe so I can't easily check. The passport card does not have an address on it but includes the state where you were born. I use the passport card when flying domestically since I don't have a Real ID from my state.

He's so confusing. Didn't he make a big stink recently about becoming a full Fla resident? And something about getting his DL? Wouldn't he have had to show the Fla ID to renew the WDW AP recently? Don't they destroy the old DL when you get a DL in a new state?

Ugh. Cannot stand these damn vloggers.
Whenever I've changed driver's licenses to a new state, they always retrieved my old license and destroyed it. I assume that is still the case.

Don't they destroy the old DL when you get a DL in a new state?
I moved to CA 3 years ago, the DMV woman I worked with to get my CA license asked for my previous state driver's license but gave it back fully intact. Mine was close to expiring, so I am not sure if that had anything to do with it.

As far as I am concerned he is a FL resident, while one can have dual-residency, you really do not want this as you will pay dual state taxes - in his case, FL does not have state taxes, it would be wise for him to ditch the CA rental and his claim he is a resident as taxes here are insane. Honestly, though, I think the term resident is a poor one in his case. He has been out of state for many months which is already against state recommendations, so resident or not he is exactly who CA is trying to keep out to keep our numbers down. His playing dumb on the "rules" is very unnerving to me.

Yes but he wants to use his passport because he probably has his California address on it. I can't verify they print the address on the passport. Mine is in our safe so I can't easily check. The passport card does not have an address on it but includes the state where you were born. I use the passport card when flying domestically since I don't have a Real ID from my state.

Whenever I've changed driver's licenses to a new state, they always retrieved my old license and destroyed it. I assume that is still the case.
Same here. That's why he doesn't want to show his DL from Florida and only his passport. Because then it would prove he isn't a CA resident.

I used to like Adam, but I cannot watch him now. I dont like how he constantly gets side tracked when hes saying something. There is a squirrel, there is a duck.....just get to the point! I'm just over the Disney vlogging. It's so repetitive and boring. I hope it fizzles out one day.

This is still Adam's best video IMO 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I find it interesting the amount of people willing to be a white knight for Adam, they are defending him left and right in the comments. I know the trackers have their stans but it seems to be only the typical few who respond to negative comments....maybe it’s just the fact that they are deleting comments and Adam hasnt
Oh they are blasting me on that thread. LOL!! They think I'm thin skinned and I'm just laughing my behind off. LOL!! One of them was like why do I post my comments from the thread on here. Cause it's fun watching y'all blow up over this. LOL!!

I hope PMM drops ATW soon. PMM seems a pretty genuine kind of guy, not at all slimy and dis honest, like ATW. Seems like they would not be a good fit for a friendship.

Reactions: 8
Exactly. He obviously hasn't looked at it because he claimed his address was on it. No US passport has a address. He also said it expires this year.
I honestly wasn't sure if my passport had my address on it or not. It is locked in my safe. My passport card does not have an address on it, only place of birth.

Oh they are blasting me on that thread. LOL!! They think I'm thin skinned and I'm just laughing my behind off. LOL!! One of them was like why do I post my comments from the thread on here. Cause it's fun watching y'all blow up over this. LOL!!
Little do they know you probably eat people like that for lunch daily.

I honestly wasn't sure if my passport had my address on it or not. It is locked in my safe. My passport card does not have an address on it, only place of birth.

Little do they know you probably eat people like that for lunch daily.
My passport doesn't have my address on it.

Yeah. I am just like okay. Y'all are obviously too deranged and too big of stans to have a smart conversation with. One said my mask was too tight. Jokes on them. I rarely wear a mask. Only if I absolutely have too...LOL!!

Last edited:
I used to like Adam, but I cannot watch him now. I dont like how he constantly gets side tracked when hes saying something. There is a squirrel, there is a duck.....just get to the point! I'm just over the Disney vlogging. It's so repetitive and boring. I hope it fizzles out one day.

This is still Adam's best video IMO 😂😂😂
I don’t know if it’s something new he is trying but he has posted videos of him riding the same ride over and over again, Everest said it was 15 times and then another video had slinky dog but I don’t know how many times. That’s not good content at all and after the second time riding would get boring for me.

I don’t know if it’s something new he is trying but he has posted videos of him riding the same ride over and over again, Everest said it was 15 times and then another video had slinky dog but I don’t know how many times. That’s not good content at all and after the second time riding would get boring for me.
Exactly. His video popped up yesterday and I clicked on it without reading the title. After the 2nd ride I looked at title and I said who is going to sit through 15 rides of this??

• Haha
He rode Everest 15 times for the 15th anniversary. The slinky dog one was just like 4 times and the video was only 10 minutes and with Micah. He is just going for the clicks on that one.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.