Adam the Woo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lest not forget, he just purchased a Disney Vacation Club time share for $50,000
I honestly think he has a trust fund.
The things he's doing, can't be bankrolled by only YouTube revenue. He's also marked his Patreon for cancellation on Apr 27th.
The last time I checked, he hasn't lost one Patreon member, so I'd say he has no intention of closing that account.
He also has the attitude, that he can do whatever he wants, and the fans can either follow along, or get lost...
Yep I ran into him at Epcot this past weekend he was a total douche bag arrogant and just rude. I should’ve known from his videos but just seen it in person seal the deal he’s a total douche canoe

I find it interesting the amount of people willing to be a white knight for Adam, they are defending him left and right in the comments. I know the trackers have their stans but it seems to be only the typical few who respond to negative comments....maybe it’s just the fact that they are deleting comments and Adam hasnt
Adam Has deleted comments he admitted to being rude when somebody called him out for meeting him also this past weekend. He basically said yeah I was and that’s how I am sometimes and then he deleted it

• Wow
Reactions: 7
My passport doesn't have my address on it.

Yeah. I am just like okay. Y'all are obviously too deranged and too big of stans to have a smart conversation with. One said my mask was too tight. Jokes on them. I rarely wear a mask. Only if I absolutely have too...LOL!!
You know, a thought just occurred to me. I would laugh so hard if he showed up with his passport and the CM said "congratulations, you've proven to be an American citizen but unfortunately you can't get in the park." I bet you a dime to a dollar he is going to get back to California with enough time to get a California ID card with his rental agreement/bills in tow. Too many stans have told him he could get a state ID and still have a driver's license in another state.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone know of anyone who has tried to purchase tickets? Do you have to have proof of residency to buy? Because I saw his GF screenshot her purchase confirmation so maybe she bought them and just included him in her group? I want more details lol
You don’t need to show proof of residency to buy them - but you do have to show VALID CURRENT ID upon arrival.

Reactions: 3
Yep I ran into him at Epcot this past weekend he was a total douche bag arrogant and just rude. I should’ve known from his videos but just seen it in person seal the deal he’s a total douche canoe

Adam Has deleted comments he admitted to being rude when somebody called him out for meeting him also this past weekend. He basically said yeah I was and that’s how I am sometimes and then he deleted it
I've always felt like he wouldnt be that nice in person. He just strikes me that way. I look at vloggers like people on tv just playing a role. I miss the days when vlogging wasnt a thing honestly.

Reactions: 7

That arrogance irks me to no end. Before I retired (civil service after 37 years) I worked at our local Air Force base which trains Air Force pilots (they get their wings here). Student pilots, especially those who came from the Air Force Academy, are like college frat kids and think they are hot stuff. I used to tell them they "ain't nobody to anybody except to their mama and she's not here."

Reactions: 5
You don’t need to show proof of residency to buy them - but you do have to show VALID CURRENT ID upon arrival.
And she probably did buy the tickets for the whole group. I think FreshBaked bought tickets for his entire group (7). There was a limit. 8 I think was the most you could buy.

Reactions: 1
And she probably did buy the tickets for the whole group. I think FreshBaked bought tickets for his entire group (7). There was a limit. 8 I think was the most you could buy.
No - there was no limit how many you could buy. Just a limit of 10 on how many people you could make a reservation for

Reactions: 1
You know, a thought just occurred to me. I would laugh so hard if he showed up with his passport and the CM said "congratulations, you've proven to be an American citizen but unfortunately you can't get in the park." I bet you a dime to a dollar he is going to get back to California with enough time to get a California ID card with his rental agreement/bills in tow. Too many stans have told him he could get a state ID and still have a driver's license in another state.
Opening day for DL is April 30th so if like an adult he had properly planned this out in advance to arrive tomorrow he could get an I.D. and then self quarantine for the 10 days and have no questions about getting in. What else does he have to do with his mundane Disney hopping life except continue to be selfish?

Opening day for DL is April 30th so if like an adult he had properly planned this out in advance to arrive tomorrow he could get an I.D. and then self quarantine for the 10 days and have no questions about getting in. What else does he have to do with his mundane Disney hopping life except continue to be selfish?
I’ve said this before about the trackers....he could have filmed several things in advance for multiple videos, could have changed shirts a couple times to make it less obvious, he’s having a sermon video every couple days lately so he could have sat on a bench in Cali and made one...he could have had 10 days of content ready to go and quarantined and been fine 🤷🏼‍♂️

Reactions: 6
Exactly.

I find it interesting the amount of people willing to be a white knight for Adam, they are defending him left and right in the comments. I know the trackers have their stans but it seems to be only the typical few who respond to negative comments....maybe it’s just the fact that they are deleting comments and Adam hasnt
People’s arguments for him don’t even make sense, and I wish they could see it. I saw a lot of, “He needs to be able to live his life.” What about the other people who haven’t been able to live their lives? A lot of people have taken the stay at home orders seriously. People have been out of work, haven’t seen their families, and haven’t been able to travel anywhere. All for the sake of stopping the spread of the virus. Also, adam’s comment about how it being laughable that so many people are ‘chapped’ about his decision to go back. People have died and made sacrifices because of the pandemic. How can anyone condone this, especially when he’s upfront in saying he won’t quarantine? He’s such an asshole.

Reactions: 11
People’s arguments for him don’t even make sense, and I wish they could see it. I saw a lot of, “He needs to be able to live his life.” What about the other people who haven’t been able to live their lives? A lot of people have taken the stay at home orders seriously. People have been out of work, haven’t seen their families, and haven’t been able to travel anywhere. All for the sake of stopping the spread of the virus. Also, adam’s comment about how it being laughable that so many people are ‘chapped’ about his decision to go back. People have died and made sacrifices because of the pandemic. How can anyone condone this, especially when he’s upfront in saying he won’t quarantine? He’s such an asshole.
The "chapped" comment really grinded (ground? :unsure: ) my gears.

Such a dick thing to say.

Reactions: 9
The "chapped" comment really grinded (ground? :unsure: ) my gears.

Such a dick thing to say.
Absolutely. And he had to add that he found it "hilarious". I don't find the reasons why people are concerned about others breaking covid rules one bit hilarious. Total a-hole.

Reactions: 8
Time to unsubscribe. Have been thinking about it since he got a place in Celebration. I am over the entitlement.

Reactions: 11
I do not think he has a trust fund, his dad is a preacher and he grew up in Arkansas or Oklahoma or whatever.
I think he is just loaded from YT revenue over the past years. on both channels. Probably makes 50k-150k a year, probably even more. On this original channel multiple videso have millions of views and most are in 50k-500k view range, and then he hits consistent views on the daily woo as well. He is loaded from YT

Last edited:
I do not think he has a trust fund, his dad is a preacher and he grew up in Arkansas or Oklahoma or whatever.
I think he is just loaded from YT revenue over the past years. on both channels. Probably makes 50k-150k a year, probably even more. On this original channel multiple videso have millions of views and most are in 50k-500k view range, and then he hits consistent views on the daily woo as well. He is loaded from YT
He apparently has most of his life savings tied up in Disney stock at the moment. He has rent on two different apartments and is likely paying $500+ a month for DVC. And a girlfriend nearly 20 years younger than him probably expects some help from him as well.

I used to subscribe but unsubscribed the first time he said he was closing his Patreon but didn't nearly 4 years ago. No hatred towards him just don't like his lack of follow through and his videos seem more boring these days.

Reactions: 4
I know he was born in Tupelo, MS.

His parents have lived in St. Cloud for awhile.

He had a job at the Walmart in St. Cloud.

In a vlog he put up in 2012, he said he worked there 20 years ago.

That would put him working there in 1992, which would put him in high school in St. Cloud, or around graduation at 18.

I'm guessing then that he, indeed, went to high school here in Central Fla.
But middle school? Elementary? Anyone know? Or were they traveling around as preachers until he got to high school?

Reactions: 2
I know he was born in Tupelo, MS.

His parents have lived in St. Cloud for awhile.

He had a job at the Walmart in St. Cloud.

In a vlog he put up in 2012, he said he worked there 20 years ago.

That would put him working there in 1992, which would put him in high school in St. Cloud, or around graduation at 18.

I'm guessing then that he, indeed, went to high school here in Central Fla.
But middle school? Elementary? Anyone know? Or were they traveling around as preachers until he got to high school?
I heard he did home school 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.