Adam the Woo #9 Bringing you baseball, whether you like it or not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@2020planner another one for your list - queue line. Annoys me so much. It's either "queue" or "line", it's redundant to say both šŸ™„
Done!

Updated -

routing
scrimmage
traverse
commute
cornucopia
stanchions
posterity
plethora
accessories (but pronounced "assessories")
Chester Drawers
overload overload
cusp
hue
vibe
skyrise
tenure
"that's my pony"
precipitating (as in "it is raining...it is precipitating" šŸ„“)
queue line (pick one or the other, David)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was inspired by a post response pic I saw on Woo's reddit.

This was Adam ~ 4-5 days ago in World of Micah's vlog about Holy Land

1685191949659.png

Yet this is also Adam posting a selfie yesterday.

1685192001014.png

Will ya look at that?!?! No man boobs and non-alcoholic beer gut! Gone in 3-4 days!

The magic of him haphazardly shaving his beard to give the impression of a slimmed face, standing straighter on purpose, and helpful camera angles and distance strikes again! šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 16

View attachment 2199324

View attachment 2199326

Will ya look at that?!?! No man boobs and non-alcoholic beer gut! Gone in 3-4 days!

The magic of him haphazardly shaving his beard to give the impression of a slimmed face, standing straighter on purpose, and helpful camera angles and distance strikes again! šŸ¤Ŗ
Yup, and many hotels and clothing stores have "skinny" mirrors to make people feel better about themselves while staying there or to enoucrage buying of that outfit that makes you look so good.

Reactions: 8
Yup, and many hotels and clothing stores have "skinny" mirrors to make people feel better about themselves while staying there or to enoucrage buying of that outfit that makes you look so good.
Yup. This is 100% true.

When, in reality, we all look more like those god-awful images looking back at ourselves on the distorted cameras in the Walmart or Target self check-outs. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ok, enough with the Tiki crap, and Adam has taken a break from WDW to...go to a Rays game! :rolleyes:

Do you think when Adam hangs out with a friend/vlogger for days at a time that they conform to his one meal a day regimen? I'm assuming the friend (who is also often also on vacation) wants to eat things 3 times a day, and Adam just sits there and watches his friend eat?

Reactions: 2
Done!

Updated -

routing
scrimmage
traverse
commute
cornucopia
stanchions
posterity
plethora
Chester Drawers
overload overload
cusp
hue
vibe
skyrise
tenure
"that's my pony"
UMbrella (emphasis on the UM)

Reactions: 2
...again with the face. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

1685197224064.png

---
UMbrella (emphasis on the UM)
Updated -

routing
scrimmage
traverse
commute
cornucopia
stanchions
posterity
plethora
Chester Drawers
overload overload
cusp
hue
vibe
skyrise
tenure
"that's my pony"
umbrella (but pronounced "UMbrella" ā˜‚)

ALSO - My eyes! my eyes! It's still too early in the morning to see this image! šŸ˜¬

1685197376503.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

View attachment 2199324

View attachment 2199326

Next he will be doing the teenage MySpace selfie from above his head to make him look thinneršŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mr Woo is specializing these days in that, I'm constipated and trying to take a dump look. Or is he trying to think? The only images in his brain are probably Uncle Walt eating chili, hidden Mickey's that don't exist, Mr Toad, Goofy because he's so smart, baseball mascots because he thinks they know him, cheap Chinese made Star Wars crap, and of course staying at a DVC hotel ten minutes from his apartment. This wouldn't be so odd if he was actually ten and didn't just act like it.

Reactions: 8
Needing to feed his ego again, huh?

...with 500 comments with variations of YoU LoOk sO gReAt, AdaM! THe DiET iS ReALLY WoRKiNG! šŸ„“
Needing to feed his ego again, huh?

...with 500 comments with variations of YoU LoOk sO gReAt, AdaM! THe DiET iS ReALLY WoRKiNG! šŸ„“
Looks like he used a filter on this picture šŸ¤”
---

View attachment 2199324

View attachment 2199326

One word : filtered šŸ¤£

• Haha
The mascot DJ Kitty is a big Adam the Woo fan. Itā€™s in one of older videos.

Does his chest tattoo say ā€œcommitment conquers allā€? Iā€™ve never seen his chest before because I havenā€™t been watching videos. If it says that that is hilarious coming from someone who cannot commit to living on a certain coast, cannot commit to relationships, cannot commit to staying out of Disney when he says he will for a certain time, Cannot commit to a diet, cannot commit to one baseball team, cannot commit to branching out, cannot commit to vehicles (van, rv, cars), etc.
If I misread the tattoo let me know, still, this is rich

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does his chest tattoo say ā€œcommitment conquers allā€? Iā€™ve never seen his chest before because I havenā€™t been watching videos. If it says that that is hilarious coming from someone who cannot commit to living on a certain coast, cannot commit to relationships, cannot commit to staying out of Disney when he says he will for a certain time, Cannot commit to a diet, cannot commit to one baseball team, cannot commit to branching out, cannot commit to vehicles (van, rv, cars), etc.
I do believe youā€™re correct. Someone with better photoshopping skills than me needs to change it to #ThinByDragonCon

IMG_7203.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Yep. I noticed that awhile back. It truly is the most ironic thing, isn't it? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.