Adam the Woo #9 Bringing you baseball, whether you like it or not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This proves that if the source material is boring any attempt at parody is equally or even more boring. Who still watches Adam? Is it only gay men pining after him? People wanting to pounce on any mistake he makes? Watch what you want of course. I will still pop in and read here but Adam has gotten so boring it is difficult to even hate on him these days.

Reactions: 2
Wow this thread went from genuine criticism to homophobia and weird stalker vibes. Good job guys you've turned me from a critic to feeling sorry for him.

So he should be fine with someone calling him a paedophile? Again this thread was so much better than others by sticking to genuine criticism but now you all sound like nut jobs. You come across like those people who attack actors because of the character they play.

You also posted one where people insulted his friends and were somehow surprised when he had a go back. If you would stay silent when people insult your friends you aren't a good friend.

Oh look the person who constantly makes sexual comments is back and comes across as a fucked up sexual pervert.

2020planner you used to be better than this.

This used to be the best thread on this site because it stuck to genuine criticism now you've all become stalker weirdos. I'm out.
I couldn’t agree with you more. Some of these of the comments are downright disgusting. Gossiping could be fun if lighthearted, but most of the remarks on here are pretty juvenile.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I probably would if his or her handle wasn’t Sick Dabs and maybe did not say “white folk” and all their other comments were intelligent.
Well, that's the person's choice. I didn't delve into their other comments, nor am I concerned about their handle.

I just brought it over here because you had referenced some of the comments on here being juvenile.

This, on the other hand, is not necessarily a juvenile topic to comment on.

Thus, I figured you'd be more apt to discuss it but it appears you're not.

Reactions: 3
The only Black person I can ever recall seeing Adam interacting with was PC Dev. Other than that, I can't remember any other Black person hanging with Adam in a vlog.

Reactions: 5
Well, that's the person's choice. I didn't delve into their other comments, nor am I concerned about their handle.

I just brought it over here because you had referenced some of the comments on here being juvenile.

This, on the other hand, is not necessarily a juvenile topic to comment on.

Thus, I figured you'd be more apt to discuss it but it appears you're not.
What would you like to discuss? Maybe Adam doesn’t know any black people, maybe he does and they don’t want to vlog with him. I don’t have any black friends , but I haven’t lived here that long.

Well, it's an interesting observation, wouldn't you say, considering Adam's upbringing with his religious father's world and / or political viewpoints?

As a side note, I don't recall you ever engaging with any of us on here save for back when our favorite pal Ryan was on here a few years' back so I guess you only lurk and pop in with a few pointed remarks when you feel it's warranted.

I'm guilty of kinda calling a person out on the Tracker thread here or there recently when they made rash generalizations about Orlando, or major declarative statements about vloggers as if they have insider knowledge (when they don't live here), or, in the past, when another person just went over the top with child-bashing comments...which, in hindsight, I need to absolutely stop doing.

But really, on this particular Woo thread... it's just all in good fun and simply an outlet for people to rant over someone they once enjoyed watching, since Woo is increasingly becoming a veritable snarky, in-love-with-himself smart ass himself. :)

TL;DR - I'm realizing the more and more I'm on this site, that I've got bigger fish to fry in life than telling other people to rein it in. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well, it's an interesting observation, wouldn't you say, considering Adam's upbringing with his religious father's world and / or political viewpoints?

As a side note, I don't recall you ever engaging with any of us on here save for back when our favorite pal Ryan was on here a few years' back so I guess you only lurk and pop in with a few pointed remarks when you feel it's warranted.

I'm guilty of kinda calling a person out on the Tracker thread here or there recently when they made rash generalizations about Orlando, or major declarative statements about vloggers as if they have insider knowledge (when they don't live here), or, in the past, when another person just went over the top with child-bashing comments...which, in hindsight, I need to absolutely stop doing.

But really, on this particular Woo thread... it's just all in good fun and simply an outlet for people to rant over someone they once enjoyed watching, since Woo is increasingly becoming a veritable snarky, in-love-with-himself smart ass himself. :)

TL;DR - I'm realizing the more and more I'm on this site, that I've got bigger fish to fry in life than telling other people to rein it in. ;)
Just another peeper who decided to pop in and try to make a stink. They'll go back to just lurking soon enough.

Reactions: 6
...and to change the subject...

Here's a lovely lunchtime image of Woo eating a Mickey ice cream.

Juvenile to post this?

Yes.

Interesting that a near-50-year-old thinks we need to see him eat yet another one of these while concurrently hearing about his self-imposed #thinbydragoncon #letsdothis saga?

Worthy of discussion... :sneaky:

1685119882214.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Adam's 1080p video quality is getting worse and worse, maybe there's something wrong with his camera. For a guy that loves Casey Neistat (a noted stickler for video quality), Adam continues to show his overall lack of effort in his videos not just with the poor and predictable content, but with the quality of his equipment and camera work.

1685120130946.png

I can't remember what version of the Canon G7 X he's using, but the Mark II version came out in 2016 - seven years ago! And as for the Mark III that came out in 2019 (still 4 years ago, a lifetime in the rapidly moving world of technology), Wikipedia says:

1685120377085.png

Sony has put out several cameras made for vlogging in the last 3 years that will do 4K, give better low light performance, and don't have autofocus issues. But that would require Adam to put in the effort to research, buy and learn to use a new camera. He spends money like a drunken sailor on flights, hotels and DVC, but won't invest in the visual quality of his channel.

Just another peeper who decided to pop in and try to make a stink. They'll go back to just lurking soon enough.
Who are you both referring to? Me, if so that is fine I just wasn’t sure. I am not making a stink. I agreed with someone . 2020 asked me a question and I answered it.

Breaking news, I have encountered someone at work with the "(space)." issue! Censored for privacy:

1685122577051.png

1685122618569.png

Now it's driving me nuts in two places, Adam and work.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
...and to change the subject...

Here's a lovely lunchtime image of Woo eating a Mickey ice cream.

Juvenile to post this?

Yes.

Interesting that a near-50-year-old thinks we need to see him eat yet another one of these while concurrently hearing about his self-imposed #thinbydragoncon #letsdothis saga?

Worthy of discussion... :sneaky:

View attachment 2197668
Peter Pan is living his best life in his own personal Neverland!

Needing to feed his ego again, huh?

...with 500 comments with variations of YoU LoOk sO gReAt, AdaM! THe DiET iS ReALLY WoRKiNG! 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.