Adam the Woo #4 Step away from the hotdogs, shall you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is he getting away with showing a lot of game footage? That is what floors me.

What is he going to do once baseball season is over? Football games? Back to boring theme park vlogs?

Reactions: 3
Well we have 3 more weeks of potential halloween content same old same haunted houses/mazes/etc. At least he's banned from Universal Orlando so that eliminates HHN. But don't count out on him changing his mind and heading back to CA early (on a "first class" flight of course) especially if the Rays are eliminated, and try and mooch off Dodgers games if they are still around. Everything in the last year or so has been a $$ flex: The baseball games and spending for ridiculous amounts of food, now playoff games, DVC, The "I bought a full day disney ticket to ride 1 ride right before closing", ; first class seats on domestic flights I'm sure what's next could very well also include Tampa Bay Bucs games (probably the most expensive in the NFL these days), or Rams/Chargers once back in CA. NFL tickets are generally going to start at a much more signficant level than what he was usually paying for Angels games. As far as what else is next, just look back to what he did last year after halloween: roadtrips to Indiana then Pigeon Forge and Gatlinberg, then back in time for holiday decorations/festivals at Knotts/DCA/Dland then back to Orlando for XMAS/new years.

Reactions: 4
Natalie is heading back to FL, if she's isn't there already. So I'm sure Mr. Woo will be pretty busy here soon if you catch my drift

Well we have 3 more weeks of potential halloween content same old same haunted houses/mazes/etc. At least he's banned from Universal Orlando so that eliminates HHN. But don't count out on him changing his mind and heading back to CA early (on a "first class" flight of course) especially if the Rays are eliminated, and try and mooch off Dodgers games if they are still around. Everything in the last year or so has been a $$ flex: The baseball games and spending for ridiculous amounts of food, now playoff games, DVC, The "I bought a full day disney ticket to ride 1 ride right before closing", ; first class seats on domestic flights I'm sure what's next could very well also include Tampa Bay Bucs games (probably the most expensive in the NFL these days), or Rams/Chargers once back in CA. NFL tickets are generally going to start at a much more signficant level than what he was usually paying for Angels games. As far as what else is next, just look back to what he did last year after halloween: roadtrips to Indiana then Pigeon Forge and Gatlinberg, then back in time for holiday decorations/festivals at Knotts/DCA/Dland then back to Orlando for XMAS/new years.
Reading this it sounds like a tv show where someone finds out they are going to die and just start blowing money on bullshit.
Let’s hope that isn’t the case and he is just in a mid life crisis

Reactions: 1
Reading this it sounds like a tv show where someone finds out they are going to die and just start blowing money on bullshit.
Let’s hope that isn’t the case and he is just in a mid life crisis
I mean he was consuming hot dogs at such an alarming rate it seemed like he was trying to kill himself.

• Sad
Welp, no more coverage of the Rays postseason for our intrepid sports reporter.

Reactions: 4
Welp, no more coverage of the Rays postseason for our intrepid sports reporter.
Looks like he squeezed out one more postseason video. Can't wait to hear his metaphors for losing and coming back stronger next year. He'll lose interest again and move onto something else to obsess and make videos about.

Man, Adam. Maybe it's for the best that the Rays season is over.
View attachment 806613
Can't help but think this is a result of years of doing the starvation diets followed by going hog wild with fast food. The body expects periods of starvation now so it just holds on to every little bit it can and stores it as fat in anticipation of the lean times. So then the next starvation period lasts longer and then the next fat buildup is more extreme.

Packing a Red Sox hat for my next Disney World trip so I can hand it to Adam if I ever run into him! :ROFLMAO: I love that dirty water! ⚾

They handled the disappointment alright though, I'm clearly a poor sport but Adam cheering for the Rays made that series win even sweeter! Onto Houston!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can't help but think this is a result of years of doing the starvation diets followed by going hog wild with fast food. The body expects periods of starvation now so it just holds on to every little bit it can and stores it as fat in anticipation of the lean times. So then the next starvation period lasts longer and then the next fat buildup is more extreme.
You are so right. He looked good when he lost weight, but the way he did it was so unhealthy and not sustainable. I don't know why anyone would want to diet like that. I am a very petite woman, but I'd be starving if I ate as little as he did when he was dieting. It's no wonder he can't stick with it and regained all the weight.

Reactions: 2
You can tell Adam has no video ideas since the Rays were eliminated... A 40 minute vlog of a small abandoned motel he used to work at.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You can tell Adam has no video ideas since the Rays were eliminated... A 40 minute vlog of a small abandoned motel he used to work at.
"Abandoned" motels around 192, literally put Adam the Woo on the YouTube Map. Coincidentally, I stayed at this hotel, as a VERY young child. Might have been the late '80s, or early '90s for a single night. I believe it was an EconoLodge then.

This is OG Woo. I like the trips down memory land.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.