Adam the Woo #3 Mid-Life Crisis: Join Me, Shall You?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Attention! On some You Tube vids there is now a “Thanks$” button on the screen! So far, only Ordinary Adventures is using it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Late night food spots could make for some decent content, but he makes it so boring when it's only him.

Over there's an ATM.
Over there's a broken soda fountain.
Let's read this poster that's on the wall.

Fun video, I feel so inspired after that. At least there's some decent quotes for thread titles. "I got a hankering for a hot dog or two..." (hundred) 🙄

Reactions: 1
He could always sit in the parking lots of concerts like I saw Tom Does Disney do. Better yet he could sit in the parking lot at a concert and eat hot dogs!!! ( FYI I didn't watch the whole Tom stream just a few minutes near the end when he said he made an executive decision to not livestream the concert like he planned so I'm not sure what he did the hours leading up to that executive decision)
Screenshot_20210728-170038.png

Wow another hot dog video? He has to be reading our posts and trolling. Right? Hi Adam👋
If not, where as before we were scraping the bottom of the barrel, now we have scraped right through it into the mud beneath the barrel.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You know who else likes juicy wieners, and lots of them? Dildo Daphne. Wonder if she can stuff as many in her mouth as he can.

Anyone in here able to start a new thread? I don't have the authority lol

this was the most liked suggestion... "Adam the Woo #4 Step Away From the Hotdogs, Shall You?"

Reactions: 2
new video, guess what? MORE eating! I think that's all he does in CA. Remember last year when he went on that string of fast food restaurants and called it a "series" 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.