Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Don’t hate me but I cannot ding this vlog. It was very interesting to watch and made me want to take the tour. Natalie was very polite, I think she’s probably a really nice person IRL

Reactions: 15

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
Agreed. She’s become much more endearing. Without the baby talk, I find her to be a cutesy addition. You’d think with her work she’d be more comfortable in front of the camera, but it does seem like she’s nervous.
I would probably be nervous too if I knew people were going to say horrible things about me in the comments. But she’s definitely way less annoying than when she first showed up on his videos. I couldn’t make through any of the first videos she was in, but I’m fine with her now.

Nat, I know you read here. Remind Adam he needs to get his second shot today.

Reactions: 13

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
This room is like a cabal. Only a few of the anointed ones chat with each other. They view everyone else as a risk to their dominance and iggy them. Sort of sad if you ask me
I stand by my previous statement. Robot Ryan is my favorite of all the Ryans

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Taking bets on tomorrow's Adam vlog...

My guess...
Adam goes to a gas station on Harbor Blvd to smell fumes that remind him of Tomorrowland Speedway, get a caffeinated beverage, and point out how you can see the top of the Matterhorn if you stand on the curb on your tiptoes? A cone or stanchion joke will be made. He will make a "schtomp your feet" reference.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

RubyRu

VIP Member
You can cheer her up for $3.50 a month. She seems like the type to play victim to get attention. Most all women do to some degree.
I'm still pissed off about this post. "Most all women do to some degree" Really? Does that include your mother?

If you are going to be so abusive to women and make an assumption that 'most' women will do things for $3.50 - it's time to get into your time machine and travel back to 1940.

Reactions: 11

2020planner

VIP Member
Ive been reading for months, I just decided to get an account and chime in. I never heard of these boards until a few months ago. I'm not a bot, I'm not anyone who has posted before, but if it helps you all feel better go ahead and presume I'm Natalie or Adam or whatever.
Oh, newbie. We don't suspect you're Natalie or Adam. But good try. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Friends I am prototyping the TTT post generator here. Take a screen shot and that is your post. And Adam The Woo we still love ya. Feedback and ideas welcome:

• Haha
  • Heart

Adam The Who?

Needs the Mickey power pole to be perfect. Lol
It was missing something...
Next Good Video 3.png

Needs the Mickey power pole to be perfect. Lol
If I'd have added the Mickey power pole, it would've implied he was too close to a filming location.
His tank is on E, and he's in the middle of nowhere, looking for the next viral Woo video, which ain't coming anytime soon...

Last edited:
  • Haha

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
Adam’s friends having fun inside Disneyland on 4th of July while he is out on the street corner eating a $1 hotdog from 7-11.

F3A7A4DB-EA07-42EB-8E3F-8A04A3A7C7CA.jpeg

F725CDDB-D6F5-470A-A22E-56A1C1ABACBD.jpeg

• Haha