Adam the Woo #3 Mid-Life Crisis: Join Me, Shall You?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The story about the macaroni was that you get the mac and cheese and it comes with two sides. Adam chose the pasta salad for both his sides. He got two orders of m&c, so four total sides. That was a huge amount of food, even with two guys eating it.

Reactions: 3
He said he would be on the west coast by the end of the month. Didn’t say whether he was driving or flying.
Flying I thought he said? He lives so close to Disney land he doesn’t need car

Geeze I hope so. Doing WDW while in Florida and DL while in Cali is BORING!

Remember when he used to speak to the Topiary pig in Hollywood. 🤣
I prefer his Cali vlogs over Florida. He’s been stretching it a bit lately to even make a video.

He gets to go to universal and knotts.
No Universal in Fla. he also doesn’t go to sea world or Busch gardens. Is he banned from them too?

I was just wondering why he never goes to Sea World. They have some decent coasters and the food at their festivals is supposed to be really good.

I’m not excited at all about him going back to Cali. The perpetual sunshine gets old making every vlog feel the same. I’m not into movie locations or his friends. I hate it when he’s “on” around them and it seems like he’s more
obnoxiously on in Cali.

Reactions: 4
No Universal in Fla. he also doesn’t go to sea world or Busch gardens. Is he banned from them too?
I don’t think he is. I’ve never heard anyone mention it.

I was just wondering why he never goes to Sea World. They have some decent coasters and the food at their festivals is supposed to be really good.

I’m not excited at all about him going back to Cali. The perpetual sunshine gets old making every vlog feel the same. I’m not into movie locations or his friends. I hate it when he’s “on” around them and it seems like he’s more
obnoxiously on in Cali.
He said he would be back in Florida in time for Disney’s 50th so in CA for three months. Unless his ADD kicks in and he changes his mind.

The dude sounds almost manic. Guess he can't wait to get back to CA for some daddy BJ love

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The main reason he’s going to California besides what’s her face is the fact that he is banned from Universal in Florida but not in California and he wants the views for the Halloween horror nights 30 which starts in September so he can do that in California and then get back here for Walt Disney World‘s 50th

Reactions: 4
The main reason he’s going to California besides what’s her face is the fact that he is banned from Universal in Florida but not in California and he wants the views for the Halloween horror nights 30 which starts in September so he can do that in California and then get back here for Walt Disney World‘s 50th
He'll get views for both Hollywood Horror Nights and Hollywood bleep Nights! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It may be a curve ball for creating a bunch of Disneyland content because of the no Annual Pass option (for economic reasons) or I could be completely off base and the ticket expense is not an issue at all.

I could see it being a little bit "Feast or Famine" approach to the actual West Coast Disney content he puts out. If I was Adam, I'd do go the 5 Day Pass route to start for efficiency which would give him 5 out of 14 days of producing content of all the new features at the Anaheim Parks. His core audience (not us outliers that post here) devours his Disney Parks content with pretty high views.

If I was Adam's Manager, I'd make him sell a new Patreon package for $1,500+ where he accompanies you or your family all day at a Theme Park. He'd sell out without question (as much negativity as he gets here; it is undeniable he does have a ton of fanatics that want to be part of his crew).

My theories for guest appearances while he's back in Cali

Jay
Adult film friend
Count Stankus
Justin Scarred
BLAB - PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE NO
Scary news cap man from Fresh Baked

• Haha
He'll go to In-N-out, once again explaining the secret menu, for the 4th time. I've been watching him since his abandoned six flags, got annoyed with his Knott's eating in a parking lot with rats during a pandemic and pretty much lost interest.

He'll do some lazy film locations of Halloween, Roger Rabbit or the Batman cave from the 60's series again. It's what he does, he's gotten intellectually lazy. And agree he's going through some life crisis.

He's just going through the routines, it's not even about having fun anymore, he is trapped in created as much content as he can for views and engagement. Which is why he purposely says things incorrectly, so people correct him in the comments.

I thought it was interesting that the guy with him seemed to be as baffled by his behavior in many points as we are.

• Haha
I thought it was interesting that the guy with him seemed to be as baffled by his behavior in many points as we are.
I noticed that too. At one point Adam had the camera on him and dude says “cut” - like get the damn camera out of my face.

• Haha
I think predictability is the issue I have with Adam and it’s the reason that I stopped being a subscriber. Like the above poster says they know what he’s going to do in California and he does the same crap all the time. When he when he drives across country it’s even worse than when he flies because he basically takes the same routes back-and-forth between California and Florida. Oh here’s the same side of the road thing that I’ve shown you four or five other times oh let’s stop in Indiana and see my sister oh here’s the mantis statue in Kokomo… same old same old.
I think what’s irritating about it is he has the money and the ability to travel all over America and do the coolest things and show us the coolest places and he does the same tit over and over and over again. When he had large Marge he had such an incredible opportunity and he didn’t use it and it’s just aggravating as tit for somebody to have the financial means to do something so cool and to not take advantage of it

Reactions: 5
I get why he tired of RV life. It had to be better than van life. I do wish he would have stuck it out for his original one year on the road plan. I think in part his model was a bit underpowered. Every time he hit a hill he was sweating it out if Marge could crest the top.

I get why he tired of RV life. It had to be better than van life. I do wish he would have stuck it out for his original one year on the road plan. I think in part his model was a bit underpowered. Every time he hit a hill he was sweating it out if Marge could crest the top.
I think he also wasn't as financially secure then, as he never seemed to stay anywhere that required him to pay to park/camp, i.e. no national/state/regional parks, or campgrounds or rv parks. Despite wanting to show us many things, he always seemed to be in a hurry to get from A to B to C and just happened to show what was along the way, instead of staying in 1 place for a while.

I think he's stuck in a content for content's sake loop too. Despite ending his daily videos, he is still putting out boring worthless tit just because he thinks he needs to have a video out all the time. I'm sure many of his subs would be perfectly happy to not have a video for awhile if it meant he was working on something larger. What was his last larger project? The Forrest Gump one? That would be a lot better than yet another Disney video that starts off at the power pole.

Youtube has moved away from daily content being king, once a week or even once every few weeks can hold an audience just as well now.

Another boring video. I'm seriously fighting to stay awake during this one....
I did the 10 second fast forward through most of that one. I guess it might be interesting if you had seen the movie but I’ve never even heard of it.

And no video up yet this morning. Maybe he’s on his way to CA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.