Adam the Woo #14 Tim Tracker, but with a penis! šŸ¤£

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he get around to getting his passport?
Not that we know of, but suddenly he says he's open to "overseas" travel
---
It seems to be sports night in Woo mansion. Now suddenly he's a basketball/Magic fan? Or it just because he watched Kazaam the other night and knows who Shaq is?

1704596409432.png
1704596494648.png
1704596539560.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I canā€™t believe what Iā€™m seeing with this golf cart purchase. Anyone would think he was coming up for 70 not 50.
The Trackers have been hinting about buying one for a while now - I'm actually glad Adam beat them to it :LOL: Wonder if our other Celebration resident (Kyle Pallo) will be buying one now too. All the bloggers can cruise the streets of Celebration in their golf carts - the parade of asshats!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Because this thing only has a 25 mile range, the next thing will be that he'll research where he can juice it to expand his range and spend more time driving around 192's sidewalks and parking lots.
Battery upgrades are pretty pricey.

Gem.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The Trackers said one of their "goals" for 2024 was to get passports for their kids. So, that leads me to believe if they do, they will be planning an overseas trip. I think they will do Disney Paris, just because they have been to Europe before & other Disney Vloggers just went to Toyko Disney. Adam may wait for the Trackers to get back & give him some advice or just convince them to go in 2025 so he can tag along.

Reactions: 6
That smug face...that I want to punch.

1704640539499.png

Also, literally no one - in their right mind - has this "obsession."

1704640511150.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Who ever called him not using the Stanley for water but coffee was spot on. šŸ˜‚ And he brought up the Target special ones.

Reactions: 5
And right after I complained we hadn't seen any more of the new Woomansion, here it is!

1704639927667.png

mouth open, but not pointing due to other hand being full of his Stanley with coffee in it :rolleyes:

He's so concerned about ever showing the outside of his new home that he names this one "Inside tour of nerd room". Can there be an outside tour of the nerd room? What other type of tour could there ever be of a room, other than one inside it?

Adam's really leaning heavily on preparing the homestead for guests and family to come over. Currently, he's decided he will get a regular coffee maker to go with his Keurig so he can make a full pot when people are over.

Adam has a favorable review of his new furniture and says he "cozies up in the sack" to watch movies (by himself)

Homeschool environmentalist Woo says "maybe" it would be better to have them fill up the Stanley at Starbucks instead of wasting a cup and lid. Maybe. I guess we'll never know for sure if wasting the cup and lid will ever be good or bad for the environment.

Now into the nerd room which looks so tiny, and seems to be completely unchanged from the last time we saw it a week ago.

He has 20 (!!!) Rays caps. He then shows us all the same stuff we saw in his 1 bedroom - the BttF poster, Dawn of the Dead poster, NES, the pins, etc.

This room looks pretty crammed full of stuff, and Adam mentions he has other stuff he wants to wedge into it (like the Ewok village šŸ„“ ). He sayz he might put another set of shelves in this room - take a look and tell me where you can put more shelves in this tiny room. Almost every inch of bare wall is covered and he says he'll be hanging more stuff up soon.

Adam is so proud of this bizarre collection of crap on "DISS-play". I think he goes in this room frequently just to stare at things. He also can't pronounce "Cheshire".

Of course, these are only the "corked" pins, there has to be a giant bag of other pins in the closet. How he decides what to put out and what not to, I have no idea.

Adam talks briefly about why he doesn't travel "overseas". Of course he is a slave to doing daily videos, both due to his OCD and the fact that they make him a ton of money. If it was just his OCD, he could stop any time he wanted to. But having spent all this money recently, he needs to replenish his coffers with another full year of daily vlogs before he can quit daily for good (or so he thinks).

So he thinks "overseas" travel would make it hard/impossible to do a daily video, what with spotty access to the internet and all that. Uh, ok Adam.
I don't think I've ever seen anything sadder than this manchild sitting on the floor of the tiny nerd room in his half million dollar mansion, talking about how "neat" his Dick Tracy sticker book is...

Adam has a big Walmart bag full of lanyards and credentials for every con and gathering he has ever attended. He doesn't know how he will DISS-play them, though.

Good news everyone, Adam will be doing more NES gameplay videos (what stopped him from doing that when in the 1-bedroom??). But first he needs to dedicate time to getting good at the games again before he can show them off.

Now onto the "physical media" collection we've seen a million times. Adam announces that he "probably" won't be buying any more regular blu-rays now that he can play 4K blu-rays. And he's already started to acquire 4k blu rays like BttF trilogy, of course. It just goes on and on..."So I can throw any of these in the player and watch them when I want to" - YES ADAM, THAT'S THE CONCEPT OF OWNING MOVIES, THANKS!

He actually gave thought to, in 2024, buying a VHS player and "going down the VHS rabbit hole", but decided against it.

And now it's time to take his new Stanley and go to Home Depot to buy more shelves.

This was a really tough one to get through...38 minutes of him droning on about this stuff is hard to take. He doesn't even realize - at the end he says this vlog is "short and sweet", but it's 38 friggin minutes!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
ā€œI have a SERIOUS obsession with the whole PTL messā€ tells you ALL you need to know about this guy. If you havenā€™t ever watched the movie on Tammy Faye, please do. It is a fascinating psychological history of what went on in this cult like radical evangelical religion that David grew up in. It seems that not much has changed with it even today. As a young child with his cult like preacher father in this heart of it, no wonder this stunted, insecure, uneducated, selfish narcissist has developed. Without the much needed therapy required to break free and mature, instead he has taken it on as an ā€œobsessionā€ to be fixated on. I knew that the shrine to the Tammy Faye book ends denoted a deep rooted psychological issue with this guy. He even willingly admits to it as if itā€™s a nonissue. As if itā€™s just a quirky thing. Scary yet very revealing.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Ugh. "Nerd" Room.

David, you're not a nerd.

Nerdiness is defined as obsession over niche interests, often intellectual or otherwise cerebral interests.

Liking Disney stuff isn't "nerdy". Disney is the world's largest media company who makes their content with the aim of having the widest possible appeal. It is far from niche.
Liking superheroes might have been "nerdy" 25 years ago before the Marvel movies became the mainstream phenomenon that they are today attracting millions of viewers and making billions of dollars.
Liking video games isn't "nerdy". They're designed to require zero thought whatsoever so you can just switch your brain off and watch the pretty flashing lights.
Punk rock certainly isn't "nerdy".

No, David, you're not a nerd; you're just a pop culture drone who gloms on to whatever everybody else is doing.

Reactions: 8
Who ever called him not using the Stanley for water but coffee was spot on. šŸ˜‚ And he brought up the Target special ones.
6A13C90C-5AF0-4F06-83DC-07E3355EC6E7.jpeg

A $55 cup to hold his coffee. šŸ™„ I bet the only time he drinks water is when he is filming. I doubt he drinks much at home.

Adam talks briefly about why he doesn't travel "overseas". Of course he is a slave to doing daily videos, both due to his OCD and the fact that they make him a ton of money. If it was just his OCD, he could stop any time he wanted to. But having spent all this money recently, he needs to replenish his coffers with another full year of daily vlogs before he can quit daily for good (or so he thinks).

So he thinks "overseas" travel would make it hard/impossible to do a daily video, what with spotty access to the internet and all that. Uh, ok Adam.
What a bizarre argument he poses against "overseas" travel.

Certainly traveling to a brand new place would present him with many fresh opportunities for things to film.. It would actually be easier for him to come up with compelling content than if he were to stay at home looking at the same stuff over and over again.

And even if a long travel day limits his available time, he hasn't had any qualms about making boring vlogs in the airport and on board a flight in the past.

Maybe his dumbass stans believe that everywhere outside of the US is a third-world shithole where they're just rubbing two sticks together to start a fire, but anyone with a brain knows that he would have no trouble accessing the internet anywhere he'd want to go "overseas".

Internet-Speeds-v5.jpg

• Heart
Hey @2020planner, got a new word for you: ā€œencompassā€ as in ā€œsocial media encompassed May the 4th celebrationsā€šŸ˜‚

Looks like Adam wants to get into Gaming YouTube arena. Not a good idea, dude. You really donā€™t have the charisma that the top YouTube gamers have, and while retro gaming videos are lucrative, those gamers diversify into newer consoles and games. Some of the most popular games on the market have no shortage of cursing, gore, sexual references or acts and of course drinking.

I skimmed the golf-cart-192 video last night. So now he wants to transport this golf cart to other places to film? How do you transport a golf cart anyway.

Just admit it Adam, walking is hard for you.

What a bizarre argument he poses against "overseas" travel.

Certainly traveling to a brand new place would present him with many fresh opportunities for things to film.. It would actually be easier for him to come up with compelling content than if he were to stay at home looking at the same stuff over and over again.

And even if a long travel day limits his available time, he hasn't had any qualms about making boring vlogs in the airport and on board a flight in the past.

Maybe his dumbass stans believe that everywhere outside of the US is a third-world shithole where they're just rubbing two sticks together to start a fire, but anyone with a brain knows that he would have no trouble accessing the internet anywhere he'd want to go "overseas".

View attachment 2673867
I should've mentioned he did specifically use a cruise as an example of having limited internet. I don't cruise, so I don't know what the options are like on board a Disney cruise, for example.

However, the answer is as simple as "stop daily vlogging for 2 weeks, go on a cruise, then come home and resume daily vlogging while editing your cruise footage, and publish when ready". But he can't do that because he's OCD about daily vlogging (and has had to set up a 2+ year countdown in his brain to the exact day he stops). It's also why he can't taper off. Either he does it or he doesn't, there is no in between for his brain. The idea of going overseas and NOT daily vlogging for a small while makes him sweat and freak out, I bet.

Last edited:
Gotta love the Jersey flex there as "the first jurisdiction in the world to upgrade its entire telecoms infrastructure to pure fibre". All 46 square miles of it (slightly larger than Disney World) and both towns (St. Peter and St. Helier) where 95% of the population lives.

Well played, Jersey.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Captain Dumbshit could do like many others do. How about putting a week or two of the low effort effluvium you call a vlog "in the bank" so to speak. A decent length cruise is only 7 days.

This tactic is used by your old pal Carpetbegger for use when he's burnt out or gets sick. Heck, Nomadic Dramatic (this makes me gag to type) posts his vlogs 2 weeks AFTER he makes them. Paranoia for the win I suppose.

Speaking of Eric, grifter that he is, at least puts effort into his vlogs with decent camera equipment, FOCUS, and editing. The fact that Woo makes DF appear talented boggles my mind.

TL/DR for Woo -- Hey genius. Save up a few of your crap efforts to use when you need to take a break or , God forbid, do something interesting that takes a few days to put together.

So he's basically giving people a tour of his spare bedroom. Don't bother going overseas, Woo. There's nothing in the world that's going to beat that excitement.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I skimmed the golf-cart-192 video last night. So now he wants to transport this golf cart to other places to film? How do you transport a golf cart anyway.

Just admit it Adam, walking is hard for you.
The same way the dealer likely delivered it to Celebration: using a trailer. I'm not sure Adam's vehicle has the towing capacity to pull a trailer with a golf cart on it.

Reactions: 2
He wouldnā€™t be able to cope with Europe if he canā€™t cope with Epcot on NYE.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.