Adam the Woo #14 Tim Tracker, but with a penis! šŸ¤£

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he need liability insurance for that LSV? I think you do and and I bet he doesnā€™t have it.
You do, he needs liability.

I'm thinking he probably does because purchasing company would tell him.

Reactions: 4
He misread the ordinance or didn't read it all. This says the 5 foot rule is for municipalities (which I interpret as municipal employees) operating golf carts or utility vehicles:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
I think he is hoping to get a ticket so he can film it for more clickbait & complain about how unfair it is.

I was thinking it's super hot & very punk rock to buy a golf cart for a mid-life crisis, versus say a motorcycle. I wish when I met him a couple years ago, I would've slipped him my number. Who knew he had such sugar daddy qualities.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes, to hear him tell it, he's lusted for a home and a golf cart his entire life and magically never mentioned it in the 3,500+ vlogs he's done until the past 6 months for the house and a month or two for the golf cart.
Also, I think the significance of a bucket item list is lost when you have a golf cart on it but thatā€™s just my opinion.
---
Actual comment to todayā€™s video:

ā€œAdam, there is going to be an influx of ppl moving to Kissimmee and celebration because of these cart videos. LoL This is awesome and I wanna live there now!ā€

Is this sarcasm? I want to believe!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think it's inevitable that he'll be having a run in with the Osceola county sheriff's department before the end of the year. Can't wait to see the hissy fit that'll follow over not being able to drive his clown car where he wants.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He went from driving a fairly generic CUV and living in a secret location to living in an easily findable location and driving a fairly unique NEV. It is like he wants attention.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I think it's inevitable that he'll be having a run in with the Osceola county sheriff's department before the end of the year. Can't wait to see the hissy fit that'll follow over not being able to drive his clown car where he wants.
Hopefully they release the officer body cam on YT šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Those videos are the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He went from driving a fairly generic CUV and living in a secret location to living in an easily findable location and driving a fairly unique NEV. It is like he wants attention.
Yet he won't show is CUV on video, and hasn't showed the exterior of the house. The golf cart, he'll broadcast to the moon every day, it seems.

In fact, it's been a week since he gave the tour of the new place, and he hasn't show the interior again AT ALL (except close-ups of parts of the golf cart in the garage).

Reactions: 3
I canā€™t wait until he goes to Japan, since Japanese culture is the opposite of his behavior. Also Tokyo Disney is more strict with vlogging, so I wonder if heā€™ll be ā€œpunk enoughā€ to ignore the rules šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
You can do a video in Tokyo just canst do anything live and show anyone. If he did go probably meeting up with Chris from TDR Explorer.

Reactions: 3
I cannot imagine him going to Japan, even if it's just staying in their Disney bubble. I don't think he has the balls to do foreign travel, nor does he have the curiousity to take him to experience another culture. He feels most comfortable in 'Merica with its deadmalls and crappy chain resturant food, and even here he's got that nasty recurring bout of "social anxiety."

Reactions: 6
I can see him doing Disney cruises. I canā€™t see him going to Tokyo.

I wonder what happened with Chelsea.

Reactions: 10
Yet he won't show is CUV on video, and hasn't showed the exterior of the house. The golf cart, he'll broadcast to the moon every day, it seems.

In fact, it's been a week since he gave the tour of the new place, and he hasn't show the interior again AT ALL (except close-ups of parts of the golf cart in the garage).
I wonder if heā€™s managed to install his shelves yet? Yā€™know, the ones that go like that, not the ones that go up from the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I canā€™t wait until he goes to Japan, since Japanese culture is the opposite of his behavior. Also Tokyo Disney is more strict with vlogging, so I wonder if heā€™ll be ā€œpunk enoughā€ to ignore the rules šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Did he get around to getting his passport?

Reactions: 2
All I can say with any confidence about his potential international travel is that if he goes to Paris he will refer to the park as "EuroDisney"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.