Adam Hattan - Disney Expert & Classic Snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's very noticeable they never mention the Asian parks. I dont think either of them have the guts to do something in such a different culture

Reactions: 5
I think it's very noticeable they never mention the Asian parks. I dont think either of them have the guts to do something in such a different culture
Adam has said in one of his vlogs that he wants to go - or wanted to - Shanghi Disney, I think it was in the Disneyland Paris vlog? Gary didn't say anything about it though, but I think given how Gary is with food he would hate it.

Reactions: 1
I always say you can't compare WDW and Paris as they are so different and obviously DLP will be disappoining if you go in ready to compare. I found all the Paris info on The Imagineering Story on Disney+ so interesting!

I get that the studios isn't a good park and I can't wait to see what it is like once all the expansion work is done. Most of my favourite rides in DLP are in studios though; Crush's Coaster, ToT, Ratatouille, RC racer and Rock n Roller Coaster (which I can't wait to see themed as Iron Man).

I'm surprised Adam was talking about it so negatively when it does have good points, I would say mainly Crush as it is a Paris exclusive and is such a good ride. Also not the best promotion for his trip...
I prefer DLP to WDW, I was so disappointed to find our Space Mountian at WDW was different to DLP. It ruined my day at the park hahahaha!

Reactions: 3
I prefer DLP to WDW, I was so disappointed to find our Space Mountian at WDW was different to DLP. It ruined my day at the park hahahaha!
I found WDW so big that it was overwhelming and exhausting. Also having to plan every little detail so far in advance and still not being able to do everything we wanted to.

DLP was much more chilled, we were able to do everything multiple times so we didn't go home feeling like we'd missed out. We went in December and everything except Crush and Ratatouille was a walk on.
We went on ToT multiple times back to back and at WDW we only did it once when we had a fast pass as the queue was always about 2 hours.

After 2 weeks at WDW I was glad to get home, when people were asking me if it was amazing I said yes but really I was thinking I don't know, I didn't really feel anything. It was a good few weeks after we got home after I had time to process everything we had seen and done that I was able to appreciate how good it really was.

My husband and I are also really not good in hot weather.

I think DLP is more magical now. WDW is just so big, crowded and commercial. It doesnt feel like Disney used to. WDW is now it's own beast

I get the feeling that Adam is more of a WDW fan rather than a Disney fan.
Sometimes it feels like he fell into Disney vlogging when doing the CRP and realised it's fairly easy popular content.

He moans about DLP a lot when they go, I think he only goes to DLP to fill the gaps in his content when he's not at WDW because it's close to home and convenient. He takes Gary with him because he likes DLP and the viewers like Gary.

He's only going now because he can't go to WDW and needs something to keep his content going like all the other Disney vloggers.

Reactions: 4
I think you're spot on. Even in California he was moany. I also think what you say applies to a lot of vloggers. they arent Disney fans but like wdw and the money it brings

Reactions: 2
I think you're spot on. Even in California he was moany. I also think what you say applies to a lot of vloggers. they arent Disney fans but like wdw and the money it brings
I just remembered his California vlogs, especially the ones when he went to D23. Most Disney fans would kill to go to D23 and he did nothing but moan about it being busy...

The solo cruise series he did was awful too!

I agreee, I seem to remember in the live last night, he was also going on about how he's not at all interested in any of the Disney+ documentaries..... Think he mentioned the making of Frozen 2 one specifically and said he was bored watching it lol.

He's deff only a WDW fan.

I agreee, I seem to remember in the live last night, he was also going on about how he's not at all interested in any of the Disney+ documentaries..... Think he mentioned the making of Frozen 2 one specifically and said he was bored watching it lol.

He's deff only a WDW fan.
What a f*****g dick!! I dont know any disney fan that didnt love The Imagineering Story. That completely proves he isnt a disney fan and also explains why he knows so little except the bits he picked up as a cast member. Also process how superficial he is

The documentaries are probably the best things on there

What a f*****g dick!! I dont know any disney fan that didnt love The Imagineering Story. That completely proves he isnt a disney fan and also explains why he knows so little except the bits he picked up as a cast member. Also process how superficial he is

The documentaries are probably the best things on there
Exactly, he knows practical things about the parks and gives tips about which stairs to use to avoid crowds but a lot of the time doesn't know some characters or films until Gary says it and he acts like he forgot.

Tim Tracker is similar, he goes to the parks so much because he's local so he knows them but he often makes mistakes on actual Disney trivia about characters and films.

• Heart
Yes I remember now noticing that..Tim Tracker and other vloggers are the same. I'm annoyed I didnt get into vlogging years ago. I'd have run rings around them in terms of knowledge lol

Reactions: 2
Yes I remember now noticing that..Tim Tracker and other vloggers are the same. I'm annoyed I didnt get into vlogging years ago. I'd have run rings around them in terms of knowledge lol
And then you have Charlotte Ruff who is the opposite and constantly spews out random obscure Disney facts like she's trying to prove she's the biggest and best Disney fan :LOL:

(I actually don't mind Charlotte in her daily life vlogs but she can come across quite smug in her Disney vlogs)

Went to WDW loads and we went to DLP once and hated it. I don’t think it’s just Adam it’s a different vibe. The french were awful, weather awful, smoking in parks, just nowhere near amazing as wdw. Not an Adam fan just putting my 2 pence in.

Went to WDW loads and we went to DLP once and hated it. I don’t think it’s just Adam it’s a different vibe. The french were awful, weather awful, smoking in parks, just nowhere near amazing as wdw. Not an Adam fan just putting my 2 pence in.
I've only ever been to DLP so can't compare.... but the problem isn't Adam not liking DLP. It's him saying DLP is awful then getting his fans to book DLP so he can get some money and stay in a fancy hotel in DLP for free! Hypocritical and fake imo

Reactions: 7
I don't know if I'm remembering this completely wrong but when Adam was on the CRP did he go on a disney cruise with two guy friends who I'm sure we're called JP and maybe Craig? One was Irish.

I can't find the videos and I am now thinking I might have imagined the whole thing?

Reactions: 1
You didn’t imagine it. Looks like they have been set to private or deleted. Most of those blogs are hidden now
I don't know if I'm remembering this completely wrong but when Adam was on the CRP did he go on a disney cruise with two guy friends who I'm sure we're called JP and maybe Craig? One was Irish.

I can't find the videos and I am now thinking I might have imagined the whole thing?

Doesn't matter though, people have already booked for his trip anyway, so he's got their money already.
You can't compare any of the parks really, I imagine the first park is the one that you instantly think of when you think of Disney Parks, although didn't Gary C say that Paris was his first Disney park? And it held a special place for him? I think he said it in the DLP vlog from an age ago.
I just don't understand why they are so bitter about everything, like everything. I imagine even if they - or just Adam on his on since I don't imagine Gary being able to afford going - when to Shanghi Disney or Tokyo Disney they would still complain about it.
I really don't want to them to go to the Asian parks, all they would do is complain about the people and crowds, he thinks he's better than everyone else. He'd be majorly out of his depth, lots of queuing and especially in Shanghai not very orderly

One Youtuber Sam4God is constant in her preference of DLP to WDW, it's refreshing to watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.