Adam Hattan - Disney Expert & Classic Snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You didn’t imagine it. Looks like they have been set to private or deleted. Most of those blogs are hidden now
I remember really liking those vlogs as JP was hilarious.

I thought JP and Craig were quite friendly with Claire (aclarieytale) too but couldn't find JP in any of her videos or Instagram posts. Lots of Craig and Robert so I was starting to think I was mistaking Robert for Jp but I definitely remembered JP being Irish.

It says a lot that Adam keeps taking down videos with people, first Sam and now this series. Do we think he just falls out with people?

He's still got all of his videos with Oliver and Spencer up even though he doesn't seem to speak to them any more (well before they split up and dropped off the face of youtube anyway)

I really don't want to them to go to the Asian parks, all they would do is complain about the people and crowds, he thinks he's better than everyone else. He'd be majorly out of his depth, lots of queuing and especially in Shanghai not very orderly

One Youtuber Sam4God is constant in her preference of DLP to WDW, it's refreshing to watch
Speaking of Sam...

Screenshot_20200816-061405_Twitter.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just get annoyed with these Disney vloggers, they go to WDW, they go on 3 rides, and then that's it, days done, go shopping have a snack than leave. It costs an absolute fortune to go, I don't understand the mindset, it's a theme park full of rides, but a queue is 20 minutes, they say it's too long. Maybe because they go so often, I've been to WDW once and DL a few, I remember wanting to go on rides multiple times and not being bothered by queuing. It seems such a waste.
Found during lockdown trying to re-watch WDW vlogs, from Adam, Victoria, L&r Dreaming, they're just so boring, mundane, repetitive. Change it up!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sam hasn’t taken down his series, why does Adam have to take down a series when he falls out with somebody?

Does he think it’s such a big deal to be on his channel that taking it away from somebody ‘serves ‘em right’?

Can he not handle having people on his channel that he no longer in contact with?

Or can he not deal with those videos being popular (cough - Sam) because of his travel buddy?

I’m at a loss to be honest - it’s such a petty and vindictive thing to do

Reactions: 4
Anyone else a member of the dlp twitter community? Wondering if anyone else is following all the drama... nothing to do with adam or the famous vloggers tho

Adam 100% took down the Sam videos out of jealousy. He’s so petty, I really hope he can grow up and mature. Sometimes I forget he’s only 26.

Gary on the other hand has no excuse! He’s over 40 and still acting like a teenage brat. Living with mommy and daddy while collecting scam welfare money from the government.

Reactions: 3
The only Adam who is decent at Disney vlogs is Adam the woo!!
I also enjoy Adam Rucker but he hasn’t done a Disney trip video in ages.

Adam posted a birthday pic on Instagram with his dog and he has blonde highlights now. You can also see in the reflection of his glasses that Gary took the photo. Why don’t they just hook up and get married already? Lord knows nobody else would tolerate being in a relationship with those two insufferable twats.

I also enjoy Adam Rucker but he hasn’t done a Disney trip video in ages.

Adam posted a birthday pic on Instagram with his dog and he has blonde highlights now. You can also see in the reflection of his glasses that Gary took the photo. Why don’t they just hook up and get married already? Lord knows nobody else would tolerate being in a relationship with those two insufferable twats.
Who's dog is it though? I don't think Adam has the capacity to take care of a dog.
I wonder if Adam and Gary have a little promise of sorts that when Adam reaches a certain age and still doesn't have a partner he can settle down with he will go with Gary. Although they might as well, they are almost attached to the hip.

Reactions: 1
Adam has a dog, it was in one of his vlogs laying on his bed I believe in the 1st video of his March series.

Do Adam and Gary really like eachother though? always seems more of a business friendship or a case of they only have eachother. Im no fan but Adam's vlogs would be even worse without Gary, he does add a lot of humour

Do Adam and Gary really like eachother though? always seems more of a business friendship or a case of they only have eachother. Im no fan but Adam's vlogs would be even worse without Gary, he does add a lot of humour
I don’t think they like each other in that way.

Possibly the reason that Adam hasn’t fallen out with him and hasn’t removed their videos together. :unsure:

Can you briefly explain what the drama is?
All the inside ears lot bitching publicly, calling each other out for using cast members to get info, using girls, and going to the park with some of the creeps from theme park worldwide. Amongst all the other gossip. It’s all being done on open twitter accounts so I have felt like a bit of a voyeur.
But it was highly entertaining.

• Haha
I think they are friends, if it was a business deal I can't see Gary getting much out of it really, aside from a paid holiday. Gary I think is the one to get more of the younger viewers watching, just with how he acts in the vlogs, while Adam is a bit... well Adam like really.
Surprised that he has a dog though, he never seemed the type.

And Gary posted a pic of Adam doing a chin pose to his Instagram today. Why are they so punchable looking!?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.