Adam Hattan - Disney Expert & Classic Snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disneyland Paris seems so expensive
I always find it expensive when I've looked to go in the past. I've never stayed on property.
I used to be in a Disneyland Paris Facebook group and people would post questions like "Is this a good price for the Disneyland Hotel for 2 weeks over Christmas and New Year?" and I'd look at the price and you could do two weeks in a value resort in Orlando for that price.

Reactions: 2
He must be making money from this Ever After place because it seems like he’s all but abandoned his YouTube channel. Whatever happened to all of this magical new content he had promised? Just proves he has nothing without filming his trips.

So Adam says he hates meeting fans in the park because of anxiety? What a joke, he’s obviously one of the most outgoing people ever, he just doesn’t want the peasants to approach him. What an absolute twunt.

He must be making money from this Ever After place because it seems like he’s all but abandoned his YouTube channel. Whatever happened to all of this magical new content he had promised? Just proves he has nothing without filming his trips.

So Adam says he hates meeting fans in the park because of anxiety? What a joke, he’s obviously one of the most outgoing people ever, he just doesn’t want the peasants to approach him. What an absolute twunt.
Or find out what he’s actually like

Has anyone else seen his new t'shirts that he's flogging on Instagram? - or was at least yesterday.

Reactions: 1
oh god more if the same. It's a cheek using moomoosharoo as that is much more Gary C catchphrase. Also the 3rd photo is grotesque. WHY would you post that if you want people to buy

Reactions: 1
I actually used to really like Adam and his channel but during this whole lockdown it's made me realise that he only does Disney for the money. The only time he updates his Instagram is for AD'S. He could have used this whole lockdown to do videos about his time as a cast member, his collections. Everything! Unfollowed and unsubscribed.

Reactions: 6
I actually used to really like Adam and his channel but during this whole lockdown it's made me realise that he only does Disney for the money. The only time he updates his Instagram is for AD'S. He could have used this whole lockdown to do videos about his time as a cast member, his collections. Everything! Unfollowed and unsubscribed.
Have noticed that, all his Instagram is him promoting what he's selling, all the wealth of information he says he has, could be rolling out content every week

Reactions: 3
Have noticed that, all his Instagram is him promoting what he's selling, all the wealth of information he says he has, could be rolling out content every week
The only wealth he is interested in now is his own via tacky merch and book sales. He is not going to be giving anything away for free. I have
un-subscribed too.

Reactions: 5
Also given that YT is his job now, he really should have put more of an effort during these times. Like he could have made a video about his favourite places to go in each of the parks and why. And since he has anxiety he could also have a video talking about how he deals with it during the busy times at the parks.
I think the cast member thing won't be touched on because he did have another channel dedicated to that.
Also the podcast is clearly dead in the water now, how could he not keep up with a 10-20 minute long podcast during lockdown?

Does he have anxiety though? or does he just get in a huff ir flustered at times and self diagnose or use for sympathy? there is a difference

He also clearly isnt that creative not only in terms of content but also the visual presentation of the content. with all the footage he must have he could have got really creative with videos but like so many he can only point and shoot. he has no deeper skills or knowledge

Does he have anxiety though? or does he just get in a huff ir flustered at times and self diagnose or use for sympathy? there is a difference

He also clearly isnt that creative not only in terms of content but also the visual presentation of the content. with all the footage he must have he could have got really creative with videos but like so many he can only point and shoot. he has no deeper skills or knowledge
I think he just assumes he has anxiety when really he just gets overwhelmed at times - I think that happened in someone elses vlog - but his seem to be a heck of a lot milder than Gary C's 'anxiety'. Although I have to give Adam props for not milking it like Gary C does, but that could have been a really good video for him to have done for people who do have different levels of anxiety - he could have even had Gary in the video too for added advice ect. But yes I think the pair of them just assume they have anxiety, or present it as worse than it really is, notice in the last Disney series that Adam put up that Gary never mentioned feeling anxious at all? In fact he was loving the crowd levels being so low.
His lack of imagination is going to bite him at the end of the day, he can only keep going like this for so long, so unless he is looking for a Sugar Daddy to fiance him am not sure how long this career will sustain him for, because surely his fans are starting to unfollow his YT channel due to the lack of content for the past... what 5 months now? Since he did put out videos for the first month of lockdown?

Also given that YT is his job now, he really should have put more of an effort during these times. Like he could have made a video about his favourite places to go in each of the parks and why. And since he has anxiety he could also have a video talking about how he deals with it during the busy times at the parks.
I think the cast member thing won't be touched on because he did have another channel dedicated to that.
Also the podcast is clearly dead in the water now, how could he not keep up with a 10-20 minute long podcast during lockdown?
Ohh I had no idea about the cast member channel, but like you say YT is his job. He should've put in effort. He clearly just relys on going to the parks for content because he knows it rakes in the views :/ the podcast is a joke. Seems as he was stuck at home (like majority of us) it's not like he didn't have time to record/edit a 15 minute segment. He's just bloody lazy. I can't stand it when people use Disney for quick cash 😂

Exactly! the entitlement Disney vloggers have is astounding sometimes. You are literally making money off the back of others work using free platforms for promotion. It really takes very little effort. If Disney were to ban vloggers I dont think Disney would actually see much of an impact

Exactly! the entitlement Disney vloggers have is astounding sometimes. You are literally making money off the back of others work using free platforms for promotion. It really takes very little effort. If Disney were to ban vloggers I dont think Disney would actually see much of an impact
No way would Disney ban bloggers - what a dream that would be - but they are good advertising for there more expensive events, free event for a vlogger or 6 but the money would rake in for Disney from the followers from said vloggers.
Adam probably should have just announced that he was taking a break from YT for a while, because the whole Covid is pretty intense, but he should have just gotten back doing videos again. Funny thing is Gary C has been doing videos for a good chunk of time, but he's not currently getting money from his videos - unless that has changed?
I don't think Adams money can just be from his videos, or indeed the 'merch' he's flogging. So maybe as someone has said that he's a partner of sorts with that travel company?

Although I enjoy watching them I think there are too many now and it's starting to impact the experience at times. I think Disney view them as a mixed blessing but disney could definitely cope without them if need be.

Disney already hates them getting attention in the parks and has banned meet ups. I think if it gets to a stage where vloggers are hard to control they may bring in rules or make vloggers pay to be 'official' and allowed to continue. that would actually be an income stream for disney and a way of controlling numbers.

At present vloggers like Adam, tim tracker and I'm sure others arent always representing disney in the best light

Disney could probably do something if they wanted to, for example you're currently not allowed to sell photos taken in a Disney park, so they could impose a rule around filming for commercial purposes which restrict those vloggers who just do it for AdSense. Then if they wanted to allow a select number of YouTubers to film in the park they could provide media passes like they already do for events and press previews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.