Adam Hattan - Disney Expert & Classic Snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were live last night bitching like usual.
gary is pissed they cancelled October. Because they were staying in a moderate 😏

Reactions: 3
I like Adam but he really thinks he's a bigger deal than he is...

People will buy this though, I can't wait to see the price!

View attachment 188759
AKA - where all you suckers can pay for mine and Gary’s stay at the 5* Disneyland Hotel!

As I’ve said before, I think there’s more than ‘an ongoing partnership’ with Ever After Holidays. The name and branding is suspiciously similar to Adam’s branding and his podcast

Reactions: 5
so avoid DLP in May 2021 then. He is only doing this so he gets to stay in the Disneyland Hotel.

I've stayed there myself and lovely as it is it isnt worth the money and I'd question the 5 star rating tbh. You're paying for location and the disney name.

This guy is so ridiculously deluded. He should be called out on the 50th anniversary edition book as false advertising. I'm genuinely surprised people like him that much to invest in him.beyond watching a few average videos. he knows even less about DLP than he does about Florida, beyond the standard surface level stuff

Reactions: 1
They were live last night bitching like usual.
gary is pissed they cancelled October. Because they were staying in a moderate 😏
Gutted I missed the live, sounded entertainingly bad! Gary is a joke... He says he has anxiety yet thinks he should be in Disney World in October....

so avoid DLP in May 2021 then. He is only doing this so he gets to stay in the Disneyland Hotel.

I've stayed there myself and lovely as it is it isnt worth the money and I'd question the 5 star rating tbh. You're paying for location and the disney name.

This guy is so ridiculously deluded. He should be called out on the 50th anniversary edition book as false advertising. I'm genuinely surprised people like him that much to invest in him.beyond watching a few average videos. he knows even less about DLP than he does about Florida, beyond the standard surface level stuff
Spot on. He's done it just so he can say he's stayed at the Disneyland Hotel for free.... Other better Disneyland Paris bloggers have stayed there and have already given me all the info I need on that hotel. His 50th anniversary book is the most obvious scam I've seen a Disney YouTuber do.... I wonder if Disney World is aware of this book?

Reactions: 2
AKA - where all you suckers can pay for mine and Gary’s stay at the 5* Disneyland Hotel!

As I’ve said before, I think there’s more than ‘an ongoing partnership’ with Ever After Holidays. The name and branding is suspiciously similar to Adam’s branding and his podcast
Do you think one of the directors is his boyfriend? I haven’t gone on a snoop bit maybe that’s what it is?

Just saw his post and came straight here. My first thought is surely no one would actually pay for that...but then the comments are already full of people saying they want to go. Honestly it’s just mental.

However...how many are willing to pay the Disneyland Hotel money. Even at a group rate this wont be cheap compared to what most do I suspect

3 nights at the Disneyland Hotel? That's going to cost over a grand! Bet Gary goes as a surprise special guest, no way he'd pass up a free stay there :rolleyes:

Adam's probably hoping a bunch of single Flynn Rider lookalikes will sign up 😂

• Haha
Gutted I missed the live, sounded entertainingly bad! Gary is a joke... He says he has anxiety yet thinks he should be in Disney World in October....
It was so bad, They’re such bleeping witches, I thought Gary doing an “Essex” accent was bad but Adam was on it last night,
They bitched about how tit musicals are, how Adam can’t piss in a urinal, bitched about the cursed child in the west end.
Bitched about the musical on the Disney cruise, bitched about other passengers, bitched about the cinema on a cruise,
Bitched about someone in a restaurant at Disney with them, bitched about someone trying to film the end of a show at Disney and it pissed Adam off so Much he complained to a cast member about her.

they must not have said Gary was going as well but it was “revealed” on the live because he’s “so pissed off they were staying in a modorate gewles” 🙄

adam booked October for a huge discount and got an immediate refund yesterday, no wait like others. (Some have been quoted 9 months until they get a refund!!)

I’d say this trip is a discount as well.

It was so bad, They’re such bleeping witches, I thought Gary doing an “Essex” accent was bad but Adam was on it last night,
They bitched about how tit musicals are, how Adam can’t piss in a urinal, bitched about the cursed child in the west end.
Bitched about the musical on the Disney cruise, bitched about other passengers, bitched about the cinema on a cruise,
Bitched about someone in a restaurant at Disney with them, bitched about someone trying to film the end of a show at Disney and it pissed Adam off so Much he complained to a cast member about her.

they must not have said Gary was going as well but it was “revealed” on the live because he’s “so pissed off they were staying in a modorate gewles” 🙄
The cursed child in the west end is one of the best Harry Potter experiences I’ve ever had especially with the originally cast too! They’re really just a pair of dickheads 😂

Reactions: 2
He should be barred from disney parks for the flynn cat calling alone.

what makes me laugh though is a lot of the comments mention gary. I dont think adam is really the star of his own show

adam booked October for a huge discount and got an immediate refund yesterday, no wait like others. (Some have been quoted 9 months until they get a refund!!)

I’d say this trip is a discount as well.
Well that all proves nothing he does or says in vlogs is true and honest. they really are nasty bitter people who are angry at the world for some reason and have use disney as an escape from dealing with their tit

Reactions: 3
The cursed child in the west end is one of the best Harry Potter experiences I’ve ever had especially with the originally cast too! They’re really just a pair of dickheads 😂
they hated it. Said you can only see a special effect once or twice before it gets boring, they wanted to leave because it was so long,
Adam was ducking triggered about a toilet cubical not being free. 🤣😂

Gary posting about “the lighting being good” obviously showed how much he hated it according to Adam

It was an unnecessary HP story and...
well they reallllly didn’t enjoy it 😐

He should be barred from disney parks for the flynn cat calling alone.
agree!!! And he was a cast member at the time right?

they hated it. Said you can only see a special effect once or twice before it gets boring, they wanted to leave because it was so long,

Gary posting about “the lighting being good” obviously showed how much he hated it according to Adam

Jesus Christ, 😂😂

I definitely think the story is weak but the special effects are amazing! The whole thing was really clever and really well staged. Don’t see how you can hate it if you in any way appreciate live theatre.

I definitely think the story is weak but the special effects are amazing! The whole thing was really clever and really well staged. Don’t see how you can hate it if you in any way appreciate live theatre.
apparently Adam “only likes the bodyguard musical”
Gary.... duck knows.

they went to see frozen 2 on the cruise, both had already seen it 😐
They sat in the perfect seats in the middle and the back right under the projector 🙄

and this granny and her kids came in, talking to each other... planning where they’d go for dinner, it was so rude it put them both in a bad mood and they left.

like seriously. 25/35 year old men. 🙄 is Gary 40 actually 😂

• Haha
I bet they would both tit themselves if someone challenged them about their bitching and moaning in a show/cinema. There would be lots of pearl clutching and outrage from the gruesome twosome.

Adam doesn't like to be around strangers, how is he going to survive doing this trip if the draw is spending time with him at Disneyland. I think Diva Adam will appear

Reactions: 4
So on gary c live stream his said he might not be going on the trip incase he has an anxiety attack

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.